Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQUEST: Please re-add Trezor support in newer windows builds. =)  (Read 396 times)
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:45:01 PM

I would severely love to have this feature available again in windows. I use my trezor exclusively w/ electrum 2.3x builds.
I cant upgrade because I cant use it in newer windows builds =(

Was there a specific reason support for it was removed?

I would like it back! =)

Whats even better is using electrum-ltc & electrum to simultaneously store LTC & BTC on the trezor!
Anyone know when new electrum-ltc will come out? Its still based on 2.3x afaik.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:55:02 PM

I would severely love to have this feature available again in windows. I use my trezor exclusively w/ electrum 2.3x builds.
I cant upgrade because I cant use it in newer windows builds =(

Was there a specific reason support for it was removed?

I would like it back! =)

Whats even better is using electrum-ltc & electrum to simultaneously store LTC & BTC on the trezor!
Anyone know when new electrum-ltc will come out? Its still based on 2.3x afaik.

Looks like we have the same setup. You can download Electrum-LTC 2.4.3.1, that is the latest version and everything works as it should. Can be downloaded from here: https://electrum-ltc.org/download/ There should be a new release soon as they usually follow close on Electrum-BTC. You can check this forum, they usually post news about new releases there or just check that download site. The forum is at: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=18608.390

Not sure whether you are familiar with Encompass? A Electrum 'clone' with support for BTC, LTC, DASH and some others. Development has however been slow. Last version was 0.5.0 with 0.6.0 expected in June of this year but has been delayed. On Github there has been no further updates for almost a month but see that some updates were made in the past couple of days. Hopefully a new version with all the latest updates is released soon.

Not sure why the guys from SatoshiLabs do not update the myTrezor site to also handle the other coins like LTC, if they do no other wallet will be required.
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:05:11 PM

In addiction to your request, I would also like if Thomas updates the portable version, which is stuck from version 2.3.2.
Reading on this sub-forum I noticed it is a request of many users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: