Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "hello Im me" is a scammer!  (Read 886 times)
user64 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:01:19 PM

The amount involved is not be much, but this user - hello im me is a thief! They refused to pay for services rendered on their website. When confronted, they decide to lock this  thread, pretending to have forgotten, whilst still not paying what they owe!!! Locking the thread abd hoping it goes away.

This account deserves negative trust at least.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1198866.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 05:03:02 PM

Use this format[1] and provide as much proof as possible.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 06:57:16 PM

He did reply today and since I've received my payment, the others who are owed by him can expect their payment soon and hope he does pay you all. He can be contacted here: http://forum.top10songs.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1

I would advise you to wait for 24 hours and then take action against him.

user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:12:59 PM

He did reply today and since I've received my payment, the others who are owed by him can expect their payment soon and hope he does pay you all. He can be contacted here: http://forum.top10songs.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1

What the fuck are you on about buddy?? I contacted OP numerous times, begged,pleaded. He has not replied to me and a couple others on the thread. Great you got paid, so what? Was that not to lure the rest of us into posting on his website? I Should wait 24 hours¿ I guess the previous 1 week that Ive waited with no response or explanation whatsover does not count?
user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:18:46 PM

And yeah! The only reason he replied today was because I threatened to initiate a scam axcusation.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

What the fuck are you on about buddy?? I contacted OP numerous times, begged,pleaded. He has not replied to me and a couple others on the thread. Great you got paid, so what? Was that not to lure the rest of us into posting on his website? I Should wait 24 hours¿ I guess the previous 1 week that Ive waited with no response or explanation whatsover does not count?

I'm talking to you in a polite manner and you want to start abusing me because you dint get paid from another member? When you need to get paid from someone, abusing the person doesn't help. He came online today and hence I advised you to wait for 24 hours without knowing you have been waiting for a week. I guess he doesn't want to pay now and hence he locked he thread without promising the payment.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:54:35 AM

The amount involved is not be much, but this user - hello im me is a thief! They refused to pay for services rendered on their website. When confronted, they decide to lock this  thread, pretending to have forgotten, whilst still not paying what they owe!!! Locking the thread abd hoping it goes away.

This account deserves negative trust at least.

Agree totally. I made 15 post in his forum and wait 5-7 days to be paid but at the thread was no sign about him. I deleted all my posts in his forum and made a post in which I wrote:

You are SCAMMERS. You will not have future if you want to create participants cheating the others. I had deleted all my 15 posts made here. Such a shame. A very good forum want to have as users people cheating and offering bitcoin and then give nothing promised. See this thread:

My post is not deleted yet (until this moment) and can be found here: http://forum.top10songs.net/showthread.php?tid=72&pid=489#pid489
recklessrager

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:54:15 PM

I Also have yet to be paid for 30 Posts.

He paid me for my first 15 and after I contributed 15, then 30 more, He could be reached. Hello Im Me seemed to be ignoring me

Believe to be scammer

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Hello Im Me

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:39:03 AM

It was supposed to be a small boost for the forum in the beginning so i made the thread, it was just meant for a few people then I forgot about the thread.
Sorry I completely forgot about this thread, will close it now.

██
                 █████
             ███    ██     
         ███        ██     ███
    ███             ██        ███
███           █    ███         ███
██        ███       ████      ██
██     ███           ████     ██
██    ██              ██    █     ██
██     ██              ██           ██
██     ███            ██          ██
██        ███        ██          ██
███        ███     █          ███
    ███        ██             ███
         ██     ██         ███
            █     ██    ███
                   █████
                      ██

CRYPTOTASK

Decentralized
freelancing market
  Fully scalable dispute system  .......        ✔︎ 
  Low fees, no limits task market .....      ✔︎ 
  Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check. whitepaper.
Website     Announcement     Twitter     Facebook
[/center]
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:35:43 AM

It was supposed to be a small boost for the forum in the beginning so i made the thread, it was just meant for a few people then I forgot about the thread.

It doesn't make sense to keep a thread open without mentioning how many people you required to post. You were active and were receiving PMs from members who weren't paid and still you don't want to pay them for their effort?

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:58:39 PM

Shame on you. You must be a coxcomb and less than a stupid if think that telling such bullshits the people will believe you. According to me if before you deserved only a negative trust after these words you must be banned. What are the users of bitcointalk? Your sheeps which can do your desires and be mocked by you with your promises and your lies. Your are even the owner of a forum? What kind of things can be heard in this world. An owner of a forum tell without having the minimum of shame and responsibility that have forgotten to pay people to whom had promise to give them the modest amount of 125 us dollar only for doing some posts in his forum. Only to give a small boost for its forum. But are not you the stupid but us that believed in such stupidity. You have the right to laugh with us now and to tell this story to your friends. How cool you were in making tens of people believe in your joke. But in life, what you do that you will have. Soon or later.
user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:48:15 AM

So are the mods going to let this charlatan get away with this scam, even when they have admitted it? Is this a case of newbies having no say???
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: