Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTOR AND PARTNER NEEDED FOR 10% DAILY RETURNS  (Read 1044 times)
user64 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:53:08 PM

Hello buddies!!!

Would you be interested in making cool profits, about 10%  ROI daily trading
tennis, cricket, sports in general etc for consistent
profits?? I know how, and could share this knowledge with you. You won't have to
pay me a cent upfront. You do all the dirty work, and control your funds. Il only direct and show you what to do in real time. Then we split profits
down the middle. If you have the funds and time, and you think we can manage a partnership. PM me.

PS; before anyone says scam, I am not asking for any upfront payment. Only a share of the profits after the job is done.  I reserve the right to reject any derisory offers. 

I hear you asking why don't I do this by myself and keep all the profits? Yes, maybe I am just generous, or just got out of jail with no family or friends to partner with.

Lets roll!

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:07:23 PM

Would you be able to pay my losses?
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:20:53 AM

Looks interesting though need some more info before i can invest
user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:24:16 PM

what losses? You dont lose with me, if you follow instructions to the T
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:06:10 PM

This seems cool but you need to give us more information about the website, method of payment and other relevant details that could make us to see more light in this idea.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:21:43 PM

what losses? You dont lose with me, if you follow instructions to the T
I think that user64 should respond to questions since he is online now unless he have abandon the idea.

RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 05:32:08 PM

10% a day on a consistent basis without losses, yeah right.

I have a suggestion, why don't you go do this for say a month, come back here with a proven track record which can be verified and I'll back you with a decent investment.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:57:53 PM

10% a day on a consistent basis without losses, yeah right.

I have a suggestion, why don't you go do this for say a month, come back here with a proven track record which can be verified and I'll back you with a decent investment.
Exactly my point if the OP is sure of what he is saying he should respond to comments and give us more information and payment proof.

lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:40:43 PM

If any member will join this then tell us how is it going...

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:47:48 PM

I can bet with you that nobody will show any interest in this because of the OP is not a serious person.

lolfreak87

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:05:37 PM

I can bet with you that nobody will show any interest in this because of the OP is not a serious person.
Maybe your right.. Smiley

user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:28:50 PM

Opinions from a bunch of no nothing spammers! Hope you are all aware you dont get paid for shit posting in this section? Smiley
RustyNomad

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 07:35:41 PM

Opinions from a bunch of no nothing spammers! Hope you are all aware you dont get paid for shit posting in this section? Smiley

Not sure what you expected but consider the fact that you came on here making very wild claims without backing it up with any verifiable information, actually no information at all, and you just expect everybody to fall over each other handing you bitcoins.

There are more than enough people who will be more than willing to invest bitcoins with you but as with any business and or business idea it takes some effort and a proper plan and or concept at the very least and then also proper communication of said plan or concept. Just making claims of what you can and or will do is unfortunately not enough, at least for me it ain't.

So instead of accusing everybody as being spammers because they just expressed their opinions why not put something together and come back and post it here. I'm sure you will receive a better response and even maybe some suggestions and or ideas on how you can improve your 'offer'.
user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:39:42 PM

Not sure what you expected but consider the fact that you came on here making very wild claims without backing it up with any verifiable information, actually no information at all, and you just expect everybody to fall over each other handing you bitcoins.

There are more than enough people who will be more than willing to invest bitcoins with you but as with any business and or business idea it takes some effort and a proper plan and or concept at the very least and then also proper communication of said plan or concept. Just making claims of what you can and or will do is unfortunately not enough, at least for me it ain't.

So instead of accusing everybody as being spammers because they just expressed their opinions why not put something together and come back and post it here. I'm sure you will receive a better response and even maybe some suggestions and or ideas on how you can improve your 'offer'.

you ignorant fuck, posing like  you know it all. Read my originsl post. I made it clear that I would not take any bitcoins from anyone. READ AND COMPREHEND!!!! I clearly stated that Il show you how to make the investments then, investor will pay me from profits.
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:46:11 PM

you ignorant fuck, posing like  you know it all. Read my originsl post. I made it clear that I would not take any bitcoins from anyone. READ AND COMPREHEND!!!! I clearly stated that Il show you how to make the investments then, investor will pay me from profits.

It seems very good. But money never comes easy or without any risky. This is the motive why we are not trusting you in a first moment.

Maybe if you could show us some proofs of your method or profits this topic can become more usefull to both of us.

I would join you, for example...

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:28:37 PM

I don't  expect anything, and I never demanded anything. I made a proposal. Yes it is sketchy, for the simple reason that I don't have the desire to reveal all the details here. A couple of people contacted me without making demands to enquire, and I explained what it is all about to them. What if my claims are wild?Huh We read crazier stuff in this section everyday.

Il repeat, I dont want your money or any upfront investments!  If at my descretion I feel you are serious and you have the funds. Il point you towards a couple of well known websites, and show you what to do for reasonable profits. You control your own accounts, funds and profit. Il only advice. If you cannot handle that then do me a favour and go invest in a ponzi.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:14:08 AM

I don't  expect anything, and I never demanded anything. I made a proposal. Yes it is sketchy, for the simple reason that I don't have the desire to reveal all the details here. A couple of people contacted me without making demands to enquire, and I explained what it is all about to them. What if my claims are wild?Huh We read crazier stuff in this section everyday.

Il repeat, I dont want your money or any upfront investments!  If at my descretion I feel you are serious and you have the funds. Il point you towards a couple of well known websites, and show you what to do for reasonable profits. You control your own accounts, funds and profit. Il only advice. If you cannot handle that then do me a favour and go invest in a ponzi.

You explanation is getting clearer now but do you have any betting website in mind or your method works on all betting websites?

user64 (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:42:10 AM

You explanation is getting clearer now but do you have any betting website in mind or your method works on all betting websites?

Register, verify, fund a bet365 and betdaq acct, then send me a pm
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:53:53 PM

How would you guarantee that your bet will always win.  Nothing in life is a guarantee.
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:51:01 PM

How would you guarantee that your bet will always win.  Nothing in life is a guarantee.
Your right and 10% daily is too much i think...
And he said from ..Trading...  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: