Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 12:42:21 AM

with the new 2% pos starting on block 500k 2 things may happen
or the price goes up by people buying the coin to have those 10000cube for the 2000%POS
or must likely
people will live the coin because of the 1 only cube will give if you dont spend more than 1 btc to stake

Undecided bad choice for the coin

You will still be able to stake. just not daily. You will need to lock your wallet to prevent it from staking until your coins have enough weight for the 2000%. Also, if you have 4000 coins now, it should be at least 10000 when the change happens if you keep staking.

Correct. This is a change to reduce compounding, not stake rate

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:41:23 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 06:22:55 AM by bumbacoin

one thing i realised about my prior posts on staking, is that the minimum stake age (of one day) is deducted from coinage..

what that means is that superficially it appears that an input of > 10,000 coins could be staked daily for 2000% reward
(2% of 500,000 is 10,000)
however when you factor in minimum stake age being deducted,

a 10,000 Cube input would need to be 2 days old. 1 day for minimum stake age, and 1 day to get minimum coinage for 2,000%.

--
in other exciting news
#1 richlist

combined all coins into a single 234,409.9960  input, this then staked for a nice 12,865.3729 coin reward.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/CUBE/tx.php?tx=fd0b14c3692731a4d6b180b3f19c06e15cc5255daba1700cd58e40a20e487f4a

-
input was created  01 Feb 2016 09:25:47
and staked            02 Feb 2016 09:28:09

after deducting minimum stake age of 1 day, that particular input staked in under 3 minutes.
it's coinage would have been roughly  time in seconds divided by a day in seconds
multiplied by input size of 234,409.9960

(142/86400)*234,409.9960 = 385

if that was after block 500,000 then it does not mean minimum requirements being under 10,000
instead it would have to been another 41 minutes older to meet those requirements.

however, because it would have been capped to 5,000 coins reward, it needed to be divided into 3 stakes, of 78,136
these then would need to be 1 day + 126 minutes old and each would have been received an uncapped 2000% return.

this splitting of stakes does unfortunately reduce compounding interest as the coins are taking "slightly" longer to stake and compound.

what this means, is anyone with sufficient amount of coins, will still be able to stake almost daily and get 2000% return.

but we're still a long way from block 500,000
would anyone like to guesstimate how many coins #1 will have by the time block 500,000 comes along?
and how many inputs it should be divided into to receive 2000%?

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:43:28 AM

We're gonna need an entire BTC of cube to even be able to stake?

No. Please refer to this page a detailed explanation: http://freestaking.com/stake

Got it, the only thing I don't get it is how the staking age is being capped?

It's not; maximum reward amount is capped

staking age has always been capped at 100 days.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:07:54 AM

People, please try to ignore the dumps from the multiple Spots wallets he created for himself during 'distribution' and focus on that one at the top. Just sit still and stake while he dumps on your face.

lol. ok.
there's a bunch of "suspicious" looking amounts being transacted during the early days, but i've been focusing on #1 cos it's so impressive.

here's how to look for "suspicious wallets dumping on your face"
peruse recent transactions on the chain  and look for amounts being withdrawn from staking wallets, trace that wallets origin back to see what how it was initially funded.
comparing the amount it was funded against time frame of coin including the then current coin supply.

it may be useful to look at exchange records to see when coins are dumped, and then see if you can trace those coins on the explorer

exchange addresses might be recognised by the outputs from the address, when you withdraw coins from an exchange, they can be inadvertently mixed with a bunch of other addresses,
this makes an exchange wallet look busy.

change addresses make this sort of work arduous, where change from a transaction go to a new address.
also the ability to get regular fresh deposit addresses from the exchange make it difficult too.

alternatively, start at the beginning, and look for largish transactions (for the time) and see where they end up.

there is software out there to help track coins, never even looked for it before, could be fun Cheesy
hardcore analysis takes a lot of work.

at this point, you see a few features lacking on presstabs explorer,
it is a great explorer to see rich people getting richer, but it isn't so good at tracing dodgy transactions.

cryptoID explorers, for example, have a feature which links addresses that combine inputs into single transactions, this is a great way to trace exchange wallets.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Libertymind

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:26:56 AM

with the new 2% pos starting on block 500k 2 things may happen
or the price goes up by people buying the coin to have those 10000cube for the 2000%POS
or must likely
people will live the coin because of the 1 only cube will give if you dont spend more than 1 btc to stake

Undecided bad choice for the coin
I'm not paying 1 BTC, but fully expect to meet the minimum amount. Einstein didn't say that, Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe, for nothing.
superman1314

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:28:38 AM

android wallet working good?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 04:52:04 AM

android wallet working good?

Yes, it works very well

Libertymind

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:53:51 AM

People, please try to ignore the dumps from the multiple Spots wallets he created for himself during 'distribution' and focus on that one at the top. Just sit still and stake while he dumps on your face.

lol. ok.
there's a bunch of "suspicious" looking amounts being transacted during the early days, but i've been focusing on #1 cos it's so impressive.

here's how to look for "suspicious wallets dumping on your face"
peruse recent transactions on the chain  and look for amounts being withdrawn from staking wallets, trace that wallets origin back to see what how it was initially funded.
comparing the amount it was funded against time frame of coin including the then current coin supply.

it may be useful to look at exchange records to see when coins are dumped, and then see if you can trace those coins on the explorer

exchange addresses might be recognised by the outputs from the address, when you withdraw coins from an exchange, they can be inadvertently mixed with a bunch of other addresses,
this makes an exchange wallet look busy.

change addresses make this sort of work arduous, where change from a transaction go to a new address.
also the ability to get regular fresh deposit addresses from the exchange make it difficult too.

alternatively, start at the beginning, and look for largish transactions (for the time) and see where they end up.

there is software out there to help track coins, never even looked for it before, could be fun Cheesy
hardcore analysis takes a lot of work.

at this point, you see a few features lacking on presstabs explorer,
it is a great explorer to see rich people getting richer, but it isn't so good at tracing dodgy transactions.

cryptoID explorers, for example, have a feature which links addresses that combine inputs into single transactions, this is a great way to trace exchange wallets.

One man's dump is another man's discount. There is enough interest in CUBE, for Digi-merchants to use the coins they get selling products. Which I have no problems with. I see this sort of activity as redistribution anyways, distributing the coins to more people is healthy for any coin. I'm also glad to see the coin is healthy enough to purchase great products.
Libertymind

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:34:33 PM

One man's dump is another man's discount. There is enough interest in CUBE, for Digi-merchants to use the coins they get selling products. Which I have no problems with. I see this sort of activity as redistribution anyways, distributing the coins to more people is healthy for any coin. I'm also glad to see the coin is healthy enough to purchase great products.

good perspective.

hidden coin distribution practices leading to undisclosed profit for those few involved with the coin creation should always be looked at in the long term perspective and  as healthy for any coin.

let's just ignore that similar practices have been outlawed in the "real world" and not let a bunch of hidden coins ruin a nice relationship between us trolls and shills.

i guess we should also ignore the prior fact that there isn't a healthy coin left alive where such practices have occurred, and that all those other coin lucky discount grabbing bag holders should just enjoy the simple health giving attitudes they should have.

from now on, i pledge to always troll with optimism and good will towards anyone who indulges in "scam" like ways, surely there are no shady practices that can ever end with a sad ending if everyone just stays positive.

-edit
personally i don't see the (more than) 40 btc of "interest" in Cube necessary to support it, but in an optimistic way, it's obviously there, just hidden along with the coin distribution.
i look forward to the coming dumps and the then revelation of long term interest in Cube.
You make too many assumptions for your statements to have much weight.
Libertymind

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:51:02 PM

good perspective.

hidden coin distribution practices leading to undisclosed profit for those few involved with the coin creation should always be looked at in the long term perspective and  as healthy for any coin.

let's just ignore that similar practices have been outlawed in the "real world" and not let a bunch of hidden coins ruin a nice relationship between us trolls and shills.

i guess we should also ignore the prior fact that there isn't a healthy coin left alive where such practices have occurred, and that all those other coin lucky discount grabbing bag holders should just enjoy the simple health giving attitudes they should have.

from now on, i pledge to always troll with optimism and good will towards anyone who indulges in "scam" like ways, surely there are no shady practices that can ever end with a sad ending if everyone just stays positive.

-edit
personally i don't see the (more than) 40 btc of "interest" in Cube necessary to support it, but in an optimistic way, it's obviously there, just hidden along with the coin distribution.
i look forward to the coming dumps and the then revelation of long term interest in Cube.
Is there way to hide transactions in the blockchain? We all know what the total number of coins are and how many are being created and when. Besides in the "Real World" most people think bitcoin is a scam. It's really easy to tear down someone else work. Anyone can do that. How about helping to create a coin of your own and instilling your values into that coin. That would have a greater impact on me, than just trolling.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:02:20 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 05:01:21 AM by bumbacoin

here's what i find positive about Cube.

good usage for buying real products, la stake stick wedgie Catbot etc.
positive people getting excited about Cube

and negative

- excessive interest/return that will require a much stronger cap to maintain health in the long term
- murky coin distribution, 
- lack of communication/transparency, not just the vague distribution method but also all through the stake sticks there has been an obvious lack of communication between spots and the purchasers, once the order has been placed no further communication took place - not even a "yes you're stakestick is in the mail". and of course the whole "anonymous" dev who never actually denied ever being spots.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Libertymind

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:39:37 PM

good perspective.

-edit

you're just not being optimistic enough,
pre-mines are good,
dev's mishandling funds are good,
dumps are good,
you can smile while enjoying the long term health and benefits of all sorts of assumptions  Cheesy

lol i'm all up for everything that's good in Cube.
even the bad bits make me happy to be part of the coming apocalypse.

spots could do amazing fully positive work, but he insists on hiding stuff.
mishandled funds and lack of transaparency are always the big win for long term health.

More assumptions don't add value to your words. The assumption of there being an "apocalypse" is the most laughable off all.
Libertymind

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:43:44 PM

here's what i find positive about Cube.

good usage for buying real products, la stake stick wedgie Catbot etc.
positive people getting excited about Cube

and negative

- excessive interest/return that will require a much stronger cap to maintain health in the long term
- dodgy coin distribution that at the very least has left spots with an undisclosed sum in the #1 richlist, and who knows how many other undisclosed stashes
- lack of communication/transparency, not just the vague distribution method but also all through the stake sticks there has been an obvious lack of communication between spots and the purchasers, once the order has been placed no further communication took place - not even a "yes you're stakestick is in the mail". and of course the whole "anonymous" dev who never actually denied ever being spots.

Are you having problems getting your stakesticks?
Libertymind

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:52:03 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 03:03:12 PM by Libertymind

i'm having untold joy and good tidings with a high staking coin where the dev has obviously handled funds in a secretive manner which have resulted in him having access to an unknown quantity.

if you dont' believe #1 is spots, who do you think he gave 8% of the total coin count to ?
(at the time of it's initial funding that was the value of the coins, now those 8% have risen to 29% of total coin count.)

and how many other addresses do you think he controls ?

and there's always an apocalypse Smiley
or
you must be new here ...
I have tek, hyperstake, truck, bottlecaps, bitbean, and even sprouts. I haven't seen any apocalypse.
I don't think spots controls all the CUBE coins. More important to me is how many I have in comparison to the total? How much can i get? At what price? I think if you are having trouble being profitable in crypto, it's not because of anything spots is doing , its because you are asking all the wrong questions.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 06:12:53 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 06:25:24 PM by iGotSpots

Just do what I did months ago and put the downie on ignore, man. He's just proving that I can literally give the coins away to people for free and still get lies made up about me for it. He's just making shit up at this point; move on, ignore, and the fleas always go away. Notice how everyone knew CUBE was fair before it was my coin, now all of a sudden all these lies start popping up?  ;p

To be honest, the opinion a 'dev' whose best attempt at being a competitor is this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592679 (16 pages in nearly 2 years) means less than nothing to me lol

MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:57:18 PM

I am still waiting for a response from dev about my stakestick...
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 07:08:39 PM

I am still waiting for a response from dev about my stakestick...

PM Sent with Customs number included, please check

Also, for everyone.. please use the DigiCube@FreeStaking.com email address for important stuff like order information; PM's on here tend to get lost, I get a lot of them and a ton gets buried

MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:10:50 PM

Thank you for your speedy response.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 07:17:34 PM

Thank you for your speedy response.

No problem. Tomorrow I will run to the post office and check the PO Box to see if anything was returned

mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:22:51 PM

Would you mind to fork it at block 400,000?

This is my signature...
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: