Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:18:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:41:50 AM

Spots what's the situation ? RawX is closing so everyone is dumping ? CUBE is dead ?

think spots done with crypto not been online in long time. that sucks was my favorite dev

Don't need a dev to trade a coin, the coin works, there's still open markets on cryptopia / bleutrade. Never know he could return.

Also Rawx.io may rise from the ashes once again:

https://rawx.io/en/news/future-of-rawx/

So we all have the choice to dump, withdraw and keep the coin alive, or bag and wait.
what wait? and what to expect? On the other hand, after swing coins dev  reported on the Withdrawal,
coins price pumped thousands of percent Smiley

I be waiting for over a year a week or 2 ain't going to make any difference
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:14:47 AM

i think spots gone for good
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:56:08 AM

If history is repeating and I am pretty sure it is, he has done another runner and started a new coin project under a different name. Welcome to the life of a crypto dev.
Glad I didn't give any of my twitter access to him.
Stuck with my bag chunk of spots coins again it seems. Shame, I really liked this coin, but I am a slow learner. Guess I'll keep staking away for shits and giggles.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:56:22 AM

Yeah, this is irritating to me, to say the least. I thought he had vision, that he was really wanting to progress things and test new waters. It's why I supported him. I feel like he personally screwed me with this and the reason is just a cop-out for why he did it. The worst part is people warned me and I neglected to heed their warnings, because he had great ideas and seemed really anxious to test things.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

If history is repeating and I am pretty sure it is, he has done another runner and started a new coin project under a different name. Welcome to the life of a crypto dev.
Glad I didn't give any of my twitter access to him.
Stuck with my bag chunk of spots coins again it seems. Shame, I really liked this coin, but I am a slow learner. Guess I'll keep staking away for shits and giggles.

no, most dev's do not rinse and repeat like spots does and no reputable one would launch a coin under false pretences.  You fucks were warned repeatedly about spots but we were just butt hurt trolls, right? Maybe next time you will listen.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:37:43 PM

He didnt leave sockpuppet. Just changed names and coins. Again.

But you already know that, hes got your money already sucker.
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:45:03 PM

no, most dev's do not rinse and repeat like spots does and no reputable one would launch a coin under false pretences.  You fucks were warned repeatedly about spots but we were just butt hurt trolls, right? Maybe next time you will listen.

Correct, I didnt mean to tarnish all devs with the same brush as Spots. There are some very good ones out there, very trustworthy. My apologies.
Spots just cant help himself. Just when you think he might turn it all around he does it again. Reminds me of the story of the scorpion and the frog.

A scorpion asks a frog to carry him over a river.
The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, both would sink and the scorpion would drown.
The frog then agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both.
When asked why, the scorpion points out that this is its nature.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:30:44 PM

why are you so damn retarded fudding that he has ppl's money. ppl were staking and selling coins or buying and staking coins, those dollars would have been trading between community members invested in this coin.

you are trying to manipulate ppl to think they gave all their money to him .... wat a turd you are

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Fallout4

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:04:41 PM

why are you so damn retarded fudding that he has ppl's money. ppl were staking and selling coins or buying and staking coins, those dollars would have been trading between community members invested in this coin.

you are trying to manipulate ppl to think they gave all their money to him .... wat a turd you are

lol @ you fool.

You cried that I was fudding when I tried to warn you and the other simpletons here that it was Spots hiding behind the DigiCube account.
You cried that I was fudding when I tried to warn you that Spots would do a runner here and start another coin.

Now youre still crying that I am a fudder when..
I was right and you look like a total fucking idiot.

Anyone who listened to your shit advice in this thread is now stuck with a great big bag of worthless nothing. Just like you are. You're just as shit a human as him, shilling asshole.
I feel bad for the innocent noobs left in his wake again but not you and the sockpuppet. You can both suck it.

Quick, go buy some chunk and start shilling fuckwit.
Fallout4

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:09:17 PM

cube was air drop lol he give coin for free and not ask for ico or fundraise. he gave all coin for free. he hand you money. he work for free and you call him thief. i would quit too... how can he have anyone money if not selling anything? this what I say before. all you ppl say is all lie

You're obviously too thick to figure out how he takes money from idiots like you, its been explained 1000 times but you still cant understand.
You actually still believe he does this over and over again 'for free' because he cares about you. pmsl

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:08:03 AM

lol @ you fool.

You cried that I was fudding when I tried to warn you and the other simpletons here that it was Spots hiding behind the DigiCube account.
You cried that I was fudding when I tried to warn you that Spots would do a runner here and start another coin.

Now youre still crying that I am a fudder when..
I was right and you look like a total fucking idiot.

Anyone who listened to your shit advice in this thread is now stuck with a great big bag of worthless nothing. Just like you are. You're just as shit a human as him, shilling asshole.
I feel bad for the innocent noobs left in his wake again but not you and the sockpuppet. You can both suck it.

Quick, go buy some chunk and start shilling fuckwit.

Weird I have no bags Smiley seems like you the only one that "lost" here Smiley
enjoy fudster Wink everyone here sees that you got nothing but a boner for someone that didn't do anything wrong here but make a coin, once it hits an exchange, it's out of the devs control what happens with a coin, and you're too much a fucking idiot to understand the concept. that what happens with a coin is on the community that supports it, ppl like you Smiley  just keep sucking on your own words, you sick man Smiley

How about you come join stratis where us big whales are hanging out and see what you're really made of, we'll wreck you over there you puny bitch

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:09:26 AM

But why stop there ? There is always litecoin and dogecoin markets plus there might even be a coin swap sometime, who knows.

The coin was free so whoever staked, bought or sold are the ones to blame and praise.
Fallout4

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:32:54 AM

Weird I have no bags
Haha, sure you dont bullshit artist.
Youve been singing this shitcoins praises for months you sucka, just last week you posted about how its not over. Still hoping you could unload one day.

So we all have the choice to dump, withdraw and keep the coin alive, or bag and wait.
You shouldnt tell lies little noob.

How about you come join stratis where us big whales are hanging out and see what you're really made of, we'll wreck you over there you puny bitch
eww, big whales huh, lol. Gonna get your big bad whale mates to gang up on me you twit? Your tears are delicious.

The shitcoin penny trader wants to talk himself up as a high roller. Can you smell my fear from your bedroom little tryhard?
What makes you think I wont destroy you anywhere else, like I easily do here.

Probably best if you run off with your tail between your legs tough guy with whale friends.
Suck it up, act like a man for the first time in your sorry life.

Fallout4

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:37:34 AM

cube was air drop lol he give coin for free and not ask for ico or fundraise. he gave all coin for free. he hand you money. he work for free and you call him thief. i would quit too... how can he have anyone money if not selling anything? this what I say before. all you ppl say is all lie

read above. he didnt raise money what you talk about? launch coin and give to everyone... for free! how is thief? you are dumb, he not selling anything and refuse donations. HE WORK FOR FREE AND SELL NOTHING IDIOT

He work for free and sell nothing!

I refuse to help you understand how he is mouth raping you while you suck up to him like a fool. Youre way too mouthy for a brainless noob and deserve it.
Im actually getting a kick watching you now.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:12:30 AM

read above. he didnt raise money what you talk about? launch coin and give to everyone... for free! how is thief? you are dumb, he not selling anything and refuse donations. HE WORK FOR FREE AND SELL NOTHING IDIOT

He work for free and sell nothing!

I refuse to help you understand how he is mouth raping you while you suck up to him like a fool. Youre way too mouthy for a brainless noob and deserve it.
Im actually getting a kick watching you now.

you are just a cock sucking bitch living with mom being a keyboard warrior, nobody cares about your ass, you are just bored, cause you can't get no pussy and take out your frustrations making up total baseless accusations cause you have no fucking life

you are nothing but a troll on this forum and the one of the dumbest ones i've ever seen in the crypto world, go be an attention whore elsewhere, or even better yet, go meet spots in real life and suck his dick you moron.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Fallout4

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:39:07 AM

you are just a cock sucking bitch living with mom being a keyboard warrior, nobody cares about your ass, you are just bored, cause you can't get no pussy and take out your frustrations making up total baseless accusations cause you have no fucking life

you are nothing but a troll on this forum and the one of the dumbest ones i've ever seen in the crypto world, go be an attention whore elsewhere, or even better yet, go meet spots in real life and suck his dick you moron.

wowee, nice melt tough guy. I kind of knew you would have another hissy fit like this, filled with ironic statements you're too thick to understand.
I wanted to watch you do it again, and you did. You broke like a shaved pet monkey right on cue.

My baseless accusations have all been proven true and you have nothing left but crying and carrying on like a ten year old, it's hurting you deeply being made a fool of so publicly.

It was really nice owning then breaking you dumbo but I think l'll have a cold beer to celebrate how awesome I've been and leave you to scream and cry on your own now.
Thanks, have a banana. You deserve it.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:44:05 AM

wowee, nice melt tough guy. I kind of knew you would have another hissy fit like this, filled with ironic statements you're too thick to understand.
I wanted to watch you do it again, and you did. You broke like a shaved pet monkey right on cue.

My baseless accusations have all been proven true and you have nothing left but crying and carrying on like a ten year old, it's hurting you deeply being made a fool of so publicly.

It was really nice owning then breaking you dumbo but I think l'll have a cold beer to celebrate how awesome I've been and leave you to scream and cry on your own now.

you have no proven accusations, just empty words hoping they'll stick and make ppl follow your wanker ass like you all that. you are nothing dude, go fuck the horse you rode in on cause you damn fell off cunt

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Fallout4

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:59:49 AM

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:32:14 AM

you have no proven accusations, just empty words hoping they'll stick and make ppl follow your wanker ass like you all that. you are nothing dude, go fuck the horse you rode in on cause you damn fell off cunt

proven like him lying about being the digicube 'dev'? I mean, lets keep it simple for you folks, in this thread, he can be proven to be a liar. Take a second and go look.

AND

I get ton's of pussy thank you very much. Can't speak for anyone else but you know I just flat out feel bad when someone gets fucked and there is something I can do about it. It's called being a man and sticking up for what is right.

You sir, have a long track record of sticking up for fucking cons and scams and should take a long look in the mirror before opening your mouth again.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:45:03 AM

proven like him lying about being the digicube 'dev'? I mean, lets keep it simple for you folks, in this thread, he can be proven to be a liar. Take a second and go look.

AND

I get ton's of pussy thank you very much. Can't speak for anyone else but you know I just flat out feel bad when someone gets fucked and there is something I can do about it. It's called being a man and sticking up for what is right.

You sir, have a long track record of sticking up for fucking cons and scams and should take a long look in the mirror before opening your mouth again.

you are just another pos alter ego of fallout4 with nothing better to do either, just a drama queen like him Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: