Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 05:21:22 AM

I didn't read it, but if he's calling me crippled, I'm far from it. I still work out 6 days a week and coach youth sports year-round. I'm by no means crippled lol life just hurts, but it's fine. Playing contact sports for as long as I did has benefited me immensely, I would do it all again. I'm looking into stem cell injections and platelete rich therapies since I'm not a pill popper and not really into what the pain management doctors have been giving me. Thanks for the comment, though, if that's what is actually being implied. I've decided not to engage with negativity anymore, so I just pass over certain names' comments now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:05:39 AM

Every single person in this thread is acting like a watermelon wearing toblerone, sniffin pop rocks but not a pill popper you say... hard to believe, stemcell injections..... fucks sake dude if your that bad and your calling yourself a cripple everyone might as well call you superman Cool

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:24:46 AM

Every single person in this thread is acting like a watermelon wearing toblerone, sniffin pop rocks but not a pill popper you say... hard to believe, stemcell injections..... fucks sake dude if your that bad and your calling yourself a cripple everyone might as well call you superman Cool

I'm far from a cripple, I have been dealing with pain for a long time. Believe it or not, it hurts a lot getting smashed by people twice your size running at full speed multiple times a day lol football is a tough sport and that shit is not pain-free impacts - In fact, I can guarantee I am still far more active than most of the people on this board. Even with so many herniated discs, I still dead lift and do a whole day dedicated to back workouts

JimmyRecard

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:38:10 AM

I'm far from a cripple, I have been dealing with pain for a long time. Believe it or not, it hurts a lot getting smashed by people twice your size running at full speed multiple times a day lol football is a tough sport and that shit is not pain-free impacts - In fact, I can guarantee I am still far more active than most of the people on this board. Even with so many herniated discs, I still dead lift and do a whole day dedicated to back workouts

I know an old man that lives on a boat, he travels from dock to dock and only sets foot on land every so often.

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:39:45 AM

You have typically lost the argument if you have to resort to calling people crippled. And damn man, this was a hard argument for you to lose...

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
JimmyRecard

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:44:30 AM

You have typically lost the argument if you have to resort to calling people crippled. And damn man, this was a hard argument for you to lose...

I guess he should just walk it off then Cool

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:46:55 AM

Really, thanks again for your opinion. Remember that time when someone asked for it?

.. yea, me either.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:30:37 AM

He's just arguing with himself. It's kinda funny how I've gotten like 400 bumps on my threads out of him, though lol

Played like a fiddle  Wink

Fallout4

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:15:27 AM

He's just arguing with himself. It's kinda funny how I've gotten like 400 bumps on my threads out of him, though lol

Played like a fiddle  Wink

Arguing? That would mean you actually had some kind of defense to put forward.
You're a shit human lying scamming penny chasing cripple and that's all there is to it. Nothing to argue about.

Everything you've ever tried to deny about what Ive said about you turned out to be a proven lie. You do the same thing with everyone who calls you out, pretend to ignore them and hope they go away.
Never going to happen scammer, and everyone knows you're a self absorbed egomaniac who reads every single word. But by all means keep up the bullshitting act.
You must hate that I can call every move you make before you make it huh.

Hows that latest coward coin working for you 'Chunk', making a killing on that one are you? So much for being able to hide if you wanted to. fail again.
Why dont you tell everyone the real reason you came crawling back here to all the 'cunts' you abandoned again, coward scammer?

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:58:20 AM

Take this shit off this site, use skype or something. have a nice day

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 09:08:50 AM

Let him rage, who gives a shit. I didn't mind taking him off ignore every once in a while as he insults me, but once you stoop to insulting my family, that's an instant forever-ignore, which has just happened

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:13:16 AM

Let him rage, who gives a shit. I didn't mind taking him off ignore every once in a while as he insults me, but once you stoop to insulting my family, that's an instant forever-ignore, which has just happened

it's all fud, i reported his posts

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:14:11 AM

they can ban his account for the things he's posting

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 09:15:51 AM

They might if he was saying it about anyone else, but they won't because it's being said about me. It's fine, he's just showing people the kind of person he really is

Fallout4

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:32:55 AM

They might if he was saying it about anyone else, but they won't because it's being said about me. It's fine, he's just showing people the kind of person he really is

The obvious difference being, Im not pretending to be anyone else, telling lies, spending my days scamming for church money.

This is your life.

You mean to say the mods here dont like you?
Just like the exchanges dont like you?
Just like everyone who isnt a brain dead shill like this D3m0nKinGx arse kisser doesnt like you?

Im sure its them, not you. Youre an awesome guy after all.

cool story btw, about how you just took me off ignore for a little bit. That was truly believable.

I love making an idiot of you. Thanks again for helping so much.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:38:37 AM

I see your reading comprehension has not improved. I left because the people 'running' Bitcoin are morons. People like you, who bump my threads nonstop talking shit, were the pawns I used for promotion. Spoetnik is the only one that surpassed your stupidity and ignorance in knowing they were being manipulated. So thanks for falling for it for so long, I literally could not have paid someone to do more for me

Ive proven you as a shitstain liar everywhere you have tried to hide. Behind both your Spots account and other attempted anonymous dev accounts.
You are the shining example of why crypto is full of scammers. Laughable joke that you have become.

You're leaving this account because you cant hide from people like me anymore. No other reason.
Everyone knows you are still operating using new accounts right now.

Very happy to hear you are in daily pain though. Made my day.

I could very easily hide if I wanted to, I just choose not to. I could release 1000 coins and none would be the wiser. You think you're clever, but I've been using you for almost two years now and you still can't realize it, even when I tell you I am lol

Thanks for the last line, though. Really shows the type of person you are. I wouldn't wish how I feel on anyone

He's so angry that's why he can't see he's been your puppet, he's got tunnel vision and trying to get you back, but just pulling at straws... either way it makes for a good bathroom read this banter betwixt you boys, but still has nothing to do with the what this thread is for...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 09:42:30 AM

I see your reading comprehension has not improved. I left because the people 'running' Bitcoin are morons. People like you, who bump my threads nonstop talking shit, were the pawns I used for promotion. Spoetnik is the only one that surpassed your stupidity and ignorance in knowing they were being manipulated. So thanks for falling for it for so long, I literally could not have paid someone to do more for me

Ive proven you as a shitstain liar everywhere you have tried to hide. Behind both your Spots account and other attempted anonymous dev accounts.
You are the shining example of why crypto is full of scammers. Laughable joke that you have become.

You're leaving this account because you cant hide from people like me anymore. No other reason.
Everyone knows you are still operating using new accounts right now.

Very happy to hear you are in daily pain though. Made my day.

I could very easily hide if I wanted to, I just choose not to. I could release 1000 coins and none would be the wiser. You think you're clever, but I've been using you for almost two years now and you still can't realize it, even when I tell you I am lol

Thanks for the last line, though. Really shows the type of person you are. I wouldn't wish how I feel on anyone

He's so angry that's why he can't see he's been your puppet, he's got tunnel vision and trying to get you back, but just pulling at straws... either way it makes for a good bathroom read this banter betwixt you boys, but still has nothing to do with the what this thread is for...

Lol for real. I write one line, he writes three essays that I don't even read. It's so easy. I think Spots might be the greatest troll in the history of crypto

Fallout4

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:55:25 AM

Angry? lol. I'm clearly having a barrel of fun.

You think you're doing your rep any good aligning yourself with this shit stain scammer? Better hope your bad ass whale mates in Stratis dont see any of this shit.
At least he does the hard work, youre just a scammers shill and a brainless suckhole. He was talking about hating all the greedy cunts like you in crypto and you dont even know it.

Are you going to ask him to help with the bag he left you with or just keep blindly sucking him off?

Fallout4

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:57:06 AM

Lol for real. I write one line, he writes three essays that I don't even read. It's so easy. I think Spots might be the greatest troll in the history of crypto

Wowee, just look at all those buy orders for cube rolling in because Im bumping the thread...

You're sure making a killing off me. What a fucking idiot.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:08:08 AM

Angry? lol. I'm clearly having a barrel of fun.

You think you're doing your rep any good aligning yourself with this shit stain scammer? Better hope your bad ass whale mates in Stratis dont see any of this shit.
At least he does the hard work, youre just a scammers shill and a brainless suckhole. He was talking about hating all the greedy cunts like you in crypto and you dont even know it.

Are you going to ask him to help with the bag he left you with or just keep blindly sucking him off?

my rep is fine, that's why i'm on the stratis slack forum and you're not Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: