Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) 1 Antminer S3+  (Read 326 times)
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:53:59 PM

I am looking to buy an antminer S3+ in the United States. Must work with no issues and mine at 450 GH/s.

I am willing to pay $70 plus $10 for shipping, so $80 total. Shipping will be to 66221 KS in the US.

You will ship first or pay for the escrow if you want one. Unit will be tested once received and payment will be made/released from escrow only after it is verified to be in working order.

Please post below with offers or questions.

Thanks

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:46:26 PM

Wow Pretty specific on the post about shipping and testing. Have you been burned on here before? I mean I have bought a couple of s3's from trusted users and always paid up front before shipping. For me as a seller I wouldn't ship anything unless I was paid first.  I mean all you have to do is pencil mod s3 to show it isn't hashing right. Not saying you would be just thinking of all the way this could go bad for the seller.

I mean I can also see it from the buyers side too, just never seen a post like this before. Good luck on your buying though.

DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:26:53 PM

Wow Pretty specific on the post about shipping and testing. Have you been burned on here before? I mean I have bought a couple of s3's from trusted users and always paid up front before shipping. For me as a seller I wouldn't ship anything unless I was paid first.  I mean all you have to do is pencil mod s3 to show it isn't hashing right. Not saying you would be just thinking of all the way this could go bad for the seller.

I mean I can also see it from the buyers side too, just never seen a post like this before. Good luck on your buying though.

I have a very large buying history on these forums and have done many deals and because of that, I am very trusted and have learned how things work. Because of that trust, I am afforded the ability to be picky to ensure that I don't get burned. A seller for these units can ship them to me, knowing full well I am trustworthy enough to not screw them over if there isn't a problem with them, it also ensures that I don't get burned in the process by someone dishonest. This account is worth well over 80 dollars so for me to scam for so little makes no sense anyway. I always offer an escrow option, as that's quite standard and if the seller chooses to use it, they can pay fees, but I believe my reputation goes a long way as well.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: