Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIFUN community takeover request | Dev team needed | Bounties  (Read 3548 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitspender (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:32:23 AM

Dedicated dev or dev team needed to perform a community takeover on SatoshiFUN / HIFUN.

Since i'm holding a bag, i'm willing to donate some bounties to dedicated community members.

Dev (team) that finally updates the wallet to a more recent version: 0.35BTC HIFUN equivalent
Promo (team) that gives it the needed attention: 0.15BTC HIFUN equivalent / week

Commited member/team that will perform a decent takeover with a good roadmap and application: 1BTC HIFUN equivalent

I'm sure the original dev will agree with this takeover, since there is no movement insight.

Original ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131278.0
Original DEV: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=536106

Place your ideas/concepts/commitments here!
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:20:09 PM

I can donate a part of my stucked between c-cex and yobit funds, 50 millions FUNS (0.5 BTC), if a new dev helps me with it  Wink
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:29:10 PM

Although I can't help to develop the coin but I love the concept of a fun coin with the price of 1 satoshi Grin
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:57:18 PM

Dedicated dev or dev team needed to perform a community takeover on SatoshiFUN / HIFUN.

Since i'm holding a bag, i'm willing to donate some bounties to dedicated community members.

Dev (team) that finally updates the wallet to a more recent version: 0.35BTC HIFUN equivalent
Promo (team) that gives it the needed attention: 0.15BTC HIFUN equivalent / week

Commited member/team that will perform a decent takeover with a good roadmap and application: 1BTC HIFUN equivalent

I'm sure the original dev will agree with this takeover, since there is no movement insight.

Original ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131278.0
Original DEV: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=536106

Place your ideas/concepts/commitments here!

what an ass, this is your coin we all know that
Annunaki-

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:01:17 PM

Is he the dev of it or just a big holder of the coins?  Huh
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:15:38 PM

He is not, but he hold much more when all of us.
Annunaki-

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:45:31 AM

It's what i was thinking. just a huge bag holder. Well can't blame him for wanting to get a coin he holds a lot of going again.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:54:06 AM

damn dev snake oiled you guys eh
tekyboy

Activity: 508

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 04:54:33 AM

being another small bag holder i would try to promote any developments at my level best : Roll Eyes

bitspender (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:39:51 AM

It's what i was thinking. just a huge bag holder. Well can't blame him for wanting to get a coin he holds a lot of going again.

Listen up newbie, here are some basic rules you still need to learn;

There is a huge difference between being a bagholder, and being an investor who believes in a project.

My 'bags' are holding over 250BTC in over 150 different shitcoins. I only believe in a few. (this does not include my 980BTC worth of YOVI  Roll Eyes )
Like HIFUN, I really like the way it started at 1 satoshi. Fun idea, good concept, crap dev that abandoned the project.

I'm giving away all my HiFUN

So far, i donated over 9BTC worth of HIFUN to several community members. For free. For no specific reason. Just because i can.
Because i'm holding a bag? No. Because i dont care about the money, but i care about this project.

So, before posting bullshit with a newbie account, better learn the rules of my book before you speak again.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:48:50 PM

Indeed, rather than negate, it better help in the takeover this project.
There are good intentions and this is very important.
Maybe now the coin there is not much value, but with a good team, can go far.

Anyway, I support and I will observe the further development this project Smiley
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:09:32 PM

There is a huge difference between being a bagholder, and being an investor who believes in a project.

My 'bags' are holding over 250BTC in over 150 different shitcoins. I only believe in a few. (this does not include my 980BTC worth of YOVI  Roll Eyes )
Like HIFUN, I really like the way it started at 1 satoshi. Fun idea, good concept, crap dev that abandoned the project.

So far, i donated over 9BTC worth of HIFUN to several community members. For free. For no specific reason. Just because i can.
Because i'm holding a bag? No. Because i dont care about the money, but i care about this project.

So, before posting bullshit with a newbie account, better learn the rules of my book before you speak again.

Sounds a good project, we are also invested in this and would like to see it at 20-30-40 satoshi.

Keep the project going , and work hard people!
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:47:54 AM

Ok let try to get hifun on the right track.
bitspender (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:23:47 AM

It's been trading above 1 satoshi at the DOGE market...
But DOGE doesnt count as volume  Roll Eyes
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:01:02 PM

No coding knowledge, but happy to help however I can -- as little help as that may be.

Signature for sale by owner
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:30:13 PM

SawycqGrCH4go1Dy3P6kaJRwJksyrwMX6X

I can haz hifun? Tongue
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 09:31:10 PM

Bitspender has just confirmed in c-cex chat that he is, indeed, the original dev who stole these ICO funds  Wink

bitspender (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:34:05 PM

Bitspender has just confirmed in c-cex chat that he is, indeed, the original dev who stole these ICO funds  Wink

Did I?
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:10:11 AM

I'm hosting a new ICO for HIFUN. Just send all your coainz to the BTCz address in my sig. I will send you double HIFUN! Tongue Bitspender as my witness Wink
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:51:49 AM

Bitspender give us hifun and you can throw in a couple of tam Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: