Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --LDR-- LedgerCoin - Public Ledger for all  (Read 1727 times)
LedgerCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:23:59 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 12:11:31 PM by LedgerCoinTeam

Ledger Coin

Ledger Logo: https://imageshack.com/i/p3NfJB9xp

Ledger coin has been created to Aid the fight of global censorship and provide a place
for information to remain in existence and out of reach of those wishing to remove or
alter it. With the like of SOPA or similar previously darkening the doors of government
around the world for approval it could be only a matter of time before something like
this passes into law unless the people stand up against it.

Specifications:

Type: POW/POS
Algo: Sha256d

Pow Rewards:
Block 1 = 1000
Block 2 Onwards = 0.0001 Per Block

PosMin Stake = 1.5 hours
Max Stake = 7 Days
Pos Rewards:Block 1 - 10,000  = 1500%
Block 10k - 20k   = 150%
block 20k onwards = 15%
every 50k blocks there will be a 50coin reward until block 1mil  
Annual POS = 15%

Confirmations: 7
Tx Fee: 0.000001
port = 7943
rpc = 7942
Its recommended in every transaction you send at least 2 coins

Launch:

The Ledger team has decided to run a 3 day crowdfunding campaign ending Thursday 22nd of October 7pm UTC
with the help of SebastianJu. The main focus of Ledger is not so much as a payment method but as an
Information network so there will be 1000 coins to begin with but with a lucrative POS
rate to encourage participation and contribution.

Sebastians posted message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1212152.msg12732027#msg12732027

Quote:

I was asked to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for this crowdfunding. Once the wallet is released we will wait three days to see if problems arise with the wallet, then i will release the Bitcoins to the OP.

The escrow address is:
Code:
1BevGYMdkKoJY9Cbkhoy2eax3EFZ4Rxsej
Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address!

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message for or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since you can't proof that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Some more infos about anonymity of investors.

Normally i would not be the one keeping track of the investments, so that i would not know the users sending coins to the escrow address. Though in recent light of development i think it would be better to claim your payments to the issuer of this coin and to me. You can simply send me the tx and i will put you into a calc sheet. I will not reveal your usernames. There is no reason for that.
Please again make sure that you send from an address you control, an address you can get the private key from. So that you can sign a message in case you need to prove that you own an investment. See the link above the first edit.
As long as you did not verify i will see your investment as unverified. Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. If you can't then you need to wait some time so that the risk of being scammed is lower.

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151019 This is the escrow address for the Crowdfunding of LedgerCoin and the escrow address is 1BevGYMdkKoJY9Cbkhoy2eax3EFZ4Rxsej
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HGO7iDuq9hwhHxBKDkOxffZWLeU13AhFpDK5G5C27IHwhh4nP41ldBQm3B2Io32vHAcAVDOgdlmlipQzJyCgZ0k=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Good luck everyone with this Crowdfunding! Smiley

The funds in this crowdfunding campaign will be used to develop and maintain the
planned network for ledger as we hope in time there will be terabytes and terabytes
of easily accessible information to the public in a wide variety of areas from political
to corporational to environmental.

There is no minimum contribution and contribution is optional.

The ledger coins will be split accordingly amongst those who contributed to the
fundraising.

The development team will be contributing to the fundraising and the coins they are
entitled to will be distributed equally to everyone who comments in the thread.

All Development team contributions will be posted and publically transparent.

The fundraising is a chance for people who are interested to get a larger share of
coins than they would if we carried out even distribution from the start.

Ledger Vision:

We plan to use our blockchain to store the data in our ledger. Anyone can contribute
and to start with the development team have begun to gather a list of sources we
feel should definitely be involved (wikileaks, Wikipedia and selected subreddits)

There will be a website where this information will be accessible and we are
developing a filing system so that it is easier to find the data or data like the data
you want.

We also hope in the next few months to have developed a feature in wallet where
in the chance someone took the website down the wallet can gather the website
from the blockchain and display it in-wallet and that wallet can then act as a seed
but the main focus is filling the ledger.

If anyone wishes to contribute or suggest information then feel free to contact us.

Wallet:

The Ledger wallet V1 will have access to websites with significant amounts of public
data in wallet. Initially we have chosen reddit, wikileaks, wikipedia & Yobit (Primarily for
trading the coin) and a few others. We also have plans for Youtube in the coming weeks
(requires some additional coding due to flash)

Wallet Screenshots

https://imageshack.com/a/qH64/1 - Gallery

Source

6 hours before fundraising ends

Block Explorer

In-wallet

kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:24:33 PM

It is about time for SHA coin Smiley
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:25:27 PM

Shitco again with shit logo  Sad
LedgerCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:46:30 PM

Shitco again with shit logo  Sad

if you dont like the logo we could have a logo competition, we didnt focus too much on the branding because its more about the idea and the service we aim to provide
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:17:12 PM

crowdfunding these days is also known as ICO IMO. Although there's an escrow service, I still think I will turn scam. The specs are old but the concept is what I love  Grin
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:42:54 PM

Ledger Coin

Ledger Logo: https://imageshack.com/i/p3NfJB9xp

Ledger coin has been created to Aid the fight of global censorship and provide a place
for information to remain in existence and out of reach of those wishing to remove or
alter it. With the like of SOPA or similar previously darkening the doors of government
around the world for approval it could be only a matter of time before something like
this passes into law unless the people stand up against it.

Specifications:

Type: POW/POS
Algo: Sha256d

Pow Rewards:
Block 1 = 1000
Block 2 Onwards = 0.0001 Per Block

PosMin Stake = 1.5 hours
Max Stake = 7 Days
Pos Rewards:Block 1 - 10,000  = 1500%
Block 10k - 20k   = 150%
block 20k onwards = 15%
every 50k blocks there will be a 50coin reward until block 1mil 
Annual POS = 15%

Confirmations: 7
Tx Fee: 0.000001
port = 7943
rpc = 7942
Its recommended in every transaction you send at least 2 coins

Launch:

The Ledger team has decided to run a 3 day crowdfunding campaign with the help of
an escrow. The main focus of Ledger is not so much as a payment method but as an
Information network so there will be 1000 coins to begin with but with a lucrative POS
rate to encourage participation and contribution.

The funds in this crowdfunding campaign will be used to develop and maintain the
planned network for ledger as we hope in time there will be terabytes and terabytes
of easily accessible information to the public in a wide variety of areas from political
to corporational to environmental.

There is no minimum contribution and contribution is optional.

The ledger coins will be split accordingly amongst those who contributed to the
fundraising.

The development team will be contributing to the fundraising and the coins they are
entitled to will be distributed equally to everyone who comments in the thread.

All Development team contributions will be posted and publically transparent.

The fundraising is a chance for people who are interested to get a larger share of
coins than they would if we carried out even distribution from the start.

Ledger Vision:

We plan to use our blockchain to store the data in our ledger. Anyone can contribute
and to start with the development team have begun to gather a list of sources we
feel should definitely be involved (wikileaks, Wikipedia and selected subreddits)

There will be a website where this information will be accessible and we are
developing a filing system so that it is easier to find the data or data like the data
you want.

We also hope in the next few months to have developed a feature in wallet where
in the chance someone took the website down the wallet can gather the website
from the blockchain and display it in-wallet and that wallet can then act as a seed
but the main focus is filling the ledger.

If anyone wishes to contribute or suggest information then feel free to contact us.

Wallet:

The Ledger wallet V1 will have access to websites with significant amounts of public
data in wallet. Initially we have chosen reddit, wikileaks, wikipedia & Yobit (Primarily for
trading the coin) and a few others. We also have plans for Youtube in the coming weeks
(requires some additional coding due to flash)

Wallet Screenshots

https://imageshack.com/a/qH64/1 - Gallery

Source

6 hours before fundraising ends

Block Explorer

In-wallet

Nice dev Smiley
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:11:49 AM

crowdfunding also known as ICO Smiley
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:23:30 PM

I was asked to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for this crowdfunding. Once the wallet is released we will wait three days to see if problems arise with the wallet, then i will release the Bitcoins to the OP.

The escrow address is:
Code:
1BevGYMdkKoJY9Cbkhoy2eax3EFZ4Rxsej
Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address!

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message for or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since you can't proof that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Some more infos about anonymity of investors.

Normally i would not be the one keeping track of the investments, so that i would not know the users sending coins to the escrow address. Though in recent light of development i think it would be better to claim your payments to the issuer of this coin and to me. You can simply send me the tx and i will put you into a calc sheet. I will not reveal your usernames. There is no reason for that.
Please again make sure that you send from an address you control, an address you can get the private key from. So that you can sign a message in case you need to prove that you own an investment. See the link above the first edit.
As long as you did not verify i will see your investment as unverified. Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. If you can't then you need to wait some time so that the risk of being scammed is lower.

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20151019 This is the escrow address for the Crowdfunding of LedgerCoin and the escrow address is 1BevGYMdkKoJY9Cbkhoy2eax3EFZ4Rxsej
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
HGO7iDuq9hwhHxBKDkOxffZWLeU13AhFpDK5G5C27IHwhh4nP41ldBQm3B2Io32vHAcAVDOgdlmlipQzJyCgZ0k=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Good luck everyone with this Crowdfunding! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
LedgerCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:15:22 PM

Thanks Sebastian for acting as escrow,

Crowdfunding is now go and will end Thursday 22nd of October at 7pm UTC
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:47:56 PM

LedgerCoinTeam if you aint gonna cut & run why dont you use your real Bitcointalk account?? If you did this project would get alot more attention. & is a good idea which could easily work imo.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
LedgerCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:58:54 PM

LedgerCoinTeam if you aint gonna cut & run why dont you use your real Bitcointalk account?? If you did this project would get alot more attention. & is a good idea which could easily work imo.

The team has felt it best to remain anonymous for this project, even though we wanted to be as open as possible.

We've had to consider ourselves in the long term too. It's a project which could soon hold very sensitive information and none of us want to give a face for people against the idea to target.

From a crowdfunding perspective I can see the risk for people wishing to get involved although Satoshi nakamoto is anonymous and people have put 3 Billion Dollars into his coin.

We've made sure we have a trusted escrow and secure release terms to try and account for a bit more security.
Iif you feel you cant trust the idea and the team running it that's ok.
and if you plan to invest then a general safety tip for any type of investment is to only invest what you can afford to lose.

Hopefully this clarifies our position

AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 12:13:21 PM

Will source be available as said in OP(in ~45 mins now)

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
LedgerCoinTeam (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:37:17 PM

We've encountered an issue with the wallet and are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible.

we are going to pause the fundraising until we post the wallet and source then run the final six hours, it gives people a chance to see what they are supporting too.

To the person who has sent funds to the address you are welcome to claim them back please message Sebastianju,

we hope to have it ready to go Friday/Saturday so keep an eye on the space, if anyone is interested I can create an email alert to let people know if they provide me with an email address
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 02:08:45 PM

We've encountered an issue with the wallet and are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible.

we are going to pause the fundraising until we post the wallet and source then run the final six hours, it gives people a chance to see what they are supporting too.

To the person who has sent funds to the address you are welcome to claim them back please message Sebastianju,

we hope to have it ready to go Friday/Saturday so keep an eye on the space, if anyone is interested I can create an email alert to let people know if they provide me with an email address

Alright. I consider it a good sign that you offer a refund even though it is only a short time. So if the one who sent it wants a refund, let me know.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: