Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:09:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO CHECK POST ACCURACY OF A BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT??  (Read 1322 times)
pjsonowal (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:21:28 PM

I need to check my post accuracy of a bitcointalk account.... Is there any online site or app which shows me my bitcointalk.org post accuracy? Huh

TrustedTrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:23:44 PM

I need to check my post accuracy of a bitcointalk account.... Is there any online site or app which shows me my bitcointalk.org post accuracy? Huh

Post accuracy is a subjective concept. Even if there are tools, different tools will yield different result.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:26:40 PM

What kind of post accuracy are we talking here? In terms of post count?
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:31:57 PM

What is post accuracy Huh

Or do you mean accuracy of the reported posts to moderator?

You can see it in the report to moderator link in any post

AceSevenFive

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:49:11 PM

If you're referring to post accuracy for the purposes of gauging the value of an account [as in post quality], you determine it with the following ratio:

posts with at least 75 characters: total posts

For example: If you look at my posts, I would have a ratio of 8:8, so my post quality would be 100%.

If you're not referring to post accuracy as post quality, then I'm not sure how you'd gauge it.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:50:43 PM

Accuracy? Do you mean post quality?
try this site it might help you out
http://www.satoshiquiz.com/bitcointalk/getactivity.php
gampher

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:52:34 PM

probably you meant to say post quality .... as you say ' a bitcointalk account ' which means you are speaking for a particular account.

try this --> http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:52:42 PM

I had tried that one but lost the token and now it is askin 0.001 btc.... Is there like same but other site

dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:53:03 PM

If you're referring to post accuracy for the purposes of gauging the value of an account [as in post quality], you determine it with the following ratio:

For example: If you look at my posts, I would have a ratio of 8:8, so my post quality would be 100%.

If you're not referring to post accuracy as post quality, then I'm not sure how you'd gauge it.

That makes sense, but I don't think.that the number of characters in a post would actually add quality to the post itself. I mean, I could go on blabbering and spitting random words here without actually being constructive.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:54:13 PM

probably you meant to say post quality .... as you say ' a bitcointalk account ' which means you are speaking for a particular account.

That seems like it weighs the potential activity of a bitcointalk account. Huh
pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:54:57 PM

Dude it doesnt gives out post accuracy.. It only estimates the price and post quality in good/excellent/bad/average... I need to know my post accuracy in %

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:55:53 PM

What kind of post accuracy are you looking for? If it's the quality of posts then you can expect much from the services out here, they are not really that accurate.

You can try http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ this one measures account post quality and price. (I funno if it's accurate)
another one visitorsbit.com.

regards!
pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:56:35 PM

Hmmm.. I think that answers my question a little bit... But i want a online software... Anyway i can do the calculations thanks BTW

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:57:37 PM

I had tried that one but lost the token and now it is askin 0.001 btc.... Is there like same but other site
Considering you are on a signature campaign, i don't think it was really that hard for you to pay 0.001 Wink
Or maybe use the other site that the others been recommending Roll Eyes
pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:59:11 PM

Considering you are on a signature campaign, i don't think it was really that hard for you to pay 0.001 Wink

I had just applied for signature campaign... So i have to wait for the next payout.....if u want u can check the campaign spreadsheet also... But anyway will do after next payout... Thanks guys

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 02:02:41 PM

I had just applied for signature campaign... So i have to wait for the next payout.....if u want u can check the campaign spreadsheet also... But anyway will do after next payout... Thanks guys

There is no reason for you to pay. Your potential activity is the same as your current activity as your post count is higher than your activity.

Maybe you can explain what you are refering to with "accuracy".

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
AceSevenFive

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:04:29 PM

That makes sense, but I don't think.that the number of characters in a post would actually add quality to the post itself. I mean, I could go on blabbering and spitting random words here without actually being constructive.

I'm calculating this based off the values given in the pseudo-code of knightdk's account price estimator, viewed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142314.0

Whether it's a reasonable way to determine post quality I'm not sure.

Dude it doesnt gives out post accuracy.. It only estimates the price and post quality in good/excellent/bad/average... I need to know my post accuracy in %

Post accuracy isn't really a thing, whereas post quality is.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:04:51 PM

Al of those sites that are using different algorithms to check you post quality and give you the price of your account and quality of your posts are not accurate at all. They are only paying attention on the length of the posts. So if the posts are long enough then they will also be quality enough.

The only way to check the quality of posts and the price of one account is checking manually the post history of the user. Yes it takes a lot of work but this is a only way.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 02:06:16 PM

why do you want to know about your post accuracy, when you know that your post quality is good, it is only when you think that you posted just what you want and now you want to know whether it will affect your account or not.

dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:17:54 PM

Al of those sites that are using different algorithms to check you post quality and give you the price of your account and quality of your posts are not accurate at all. They are only paying attention on the length of the posts. So if the posts are long enough then they will also be quality enough.

The only way to check the quality of posts and the price of one account is checking manually the post history of the user. Yes it takes a lot of work but this is a only way.

Agreed. Even a single sentence reply can be a quality post. A long reply could also be full of nonsensical blabbers that could be off-topic. It is pretty subject, and can only be accurately checked manually.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: