Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by JameRD  (Read 1377 times)
ThatDZGuy (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:46:02 PM

Got scammed by this cunt for $70, Do not trade with this user.

User link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557359

http://prntscr.com/8sl5v8

http://prntscr.com/8sl61i

http://prntscr.com/8sl6gn
UsedToHoldeM

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

Try to make the report as this format here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

Sorry for your lose.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:00:30 PM

12XzGKxoSe8DRctUwRfw9JtueRZGoHojLj

https://blockchain.info/address/12XzGKxoSe8DRctUwRfw9JtueRZGoHojLj
https://blockexplorer.com/address/12XzGKxoSe8DRctUwRfw9JtueRZGoHojLj
http://btc.blockr.io/address/info/12XzGKxoSe8DRctUwRfw9JtueRZGoHojLj

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:10:09 PM

If this scam accusation is true this just proves my point of trust farming here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197533.msg12569592#msg12569592 . And another thing, if you are a newbie to the forum you should've at least bothered to read the basic precautions against scamming(stickies) and that is always use an escrow however trusted a member may seem.
And lastly, do you actually have any evidence of payment and that the person who scammed you was indeed JameRD?
JameRD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:29:29 PM

Hello. I dont know why ? I don't have any trade with you. Just sent you a pm with rates.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:38:03 PM

Hello. I dont know why ? I don't have any trade with you. Just sent you a pm with rates.
that doesnt explain how that address seems to have a transaction of .28 BTC going into it. seems to me there was an agreement for a trade and op sent you the money.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:43:09 PM

that doesnt explain how that address seems to have a transaction of .28 BTC going into it. seems to me there was an agreement for a trade and op sent you the money.
Just to make it sure, where exactly has Jame posted this addy? AFAIK any scammer could take his name , scam someone and Jame's reputation would come under doubt, at any rate the OP still hasn't provided enough proof of him being actually scammed. For all I know he could be a troll trying to mess with someone's reputation
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:50:42 PM

Just to make it sure, where exactly has Jame posted this addy? AFAIK any scammer could take his name , scam someone and Jame's reputation would come under doubt, at any rate the OP still hasn't provided enough proof of him being actually scammed. For all I know he could be a troll trying to mess with someone's reputation
that's pretty much what im thinking, theres no solid evidence for or against either side, i was just pointing it out. there is no way to link that the skype convo was between op and the accused, and there's no way to prove it wasnt either. this accusation is baseless until op provides info.

JameRD

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:56:25 PM

I see. But i don't have any transaction with him on skype.
ThatDZGuy (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:59:52 PM

that's pretty much what im thinking, theres no solid evidence for or against either side, i was just pointing it out. there is no way to link that the skype convo was between op and the accused, and there's no way to prove it wasnt either. this accusation is baseless until op provides info.

Yeah, i sent him a PM telling him to add me on skype after he said he can do the trade, will post the PM in a sec. I can' believe he actually replied here lol.

http://prntscr.com/8smkxg
http://prntscr.com/8sml5u
JameRD

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:02:55 PM

Yeah, i sent him a PM telling him to add me on skype after he said he can do the trade, will post the PM in a sec. I can' believe he actually replied here lol.
I received your message with skype. But I've never been more complete. Those who know your skype on bitcointalk ?
ThatDZGuy (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:08:55 PM

Who else could have added my skype at that time lol? I didn't post it in puplic. Also you're saying that you got the message with my skype and didn't want to complete? What? Are you telling me you wanted the deal and then you didn't? Hmm, seems a bit weird.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:13:17 PM

Who else could have added my skype at that time lol?
Thats something you have to take care of.
Also you're saying that you got the message with my skype and didn't want to complete? What? Are you telling me you wanted the deal and then you didn't? Hmm, seems a bit weird.
Not at all, I sometimes too cancel a deal at the last minute if I have good reasons to do so. Please come up with better proofs than this, the address that you claim to be from JameRD has never been associated with Jame.
JameRD

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:15:00 PM

Who else could have added my skype at that time lol? I didn't post it in puplic. Also you're saying that you got the message with my skype and didn't want to complete? What? Are you telling me you wanted the deal and then you didn't? Hmm, seems a bit weird.
Do not waste my time bro. I never add you on my skype. I have many transactions on the forum with larger amounts. I can see you up a topic exchange. Someone has to know your skype then impersonating me to trick you. Or this is a topic set up with the purpose only to lower my prestige.
ThatDZGuy (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:17:08 PM

Also you're saying that you got the message with my skype and didn't want to complete? What? Are you telling me you wanted the deal and then you didn't? Hmm, seems a bit weird.
Not at all, I sometimes too cancel a deal at the last minute if I have good reasons to do so. Please come up with better proofs than this, the address that you claim to be from JameRD has never been associated with Jame.

That was a rhetorical question, Holy shit. Also, Yeah, Creating new Bitcoin adress is now impossible lol.
JameRD

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:20:20 PM

That was a rhetorical question, Holy shit.
Seriously here. I can not seem to know you cheated (or not) but I do not want to spend time with your false claims.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 04:21:34 PM

If this scam accusation is true this just proves my point of trust farming here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197533.msg12569592#msg12569592 . And another thing, if you are a newbie to the forum you should've at least bothered to read the basic precautions against scamming(stickies) and that is always use an escrow however trusted a member may seem.
And lastly, do you actually have any evidence of payment and that the person who scammed you was indeed JameRD?

The same thing even I thought of. Why do DT members leave trust ratings for such small trades that can make members look trustworthy? This is clear misuse of the DT position.

I doubt why would a Jr. Member have an imposter? And it's weird that the person sent him the skype address and at the same time he was contacted on skype with the same username.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:26:01 PM

I doubt why would a Jr. Member have an imposter? And it's weird that the person sent him the skype address and at the same time he was contacted on skype with the same username.
It is shady at best, and as for the imposter question, people here try scamming for even $1 I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone actually exploited Jame's reputation . I too have encountered a situation where my own account got compromised(an alt of mine, newbie) and got away with 0.325 of my funds. @OP did Jame actually confirm that he was the one that was contacting you on skype?
JameRD

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:29:26 PM

The same thing even I thought of. Why do DT members leave trust ratings for such small trades that can make members look trustworthy? This is clear misuse of the DT position.

I understand your thinking. But maybe he's just a man without a job and is trying to go troll someone.
ThatDZGuy (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

I understand your thinking. But maybe he's just a man without a job and is trying to go troll someone.

Nope, not trolling for shit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: