Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING BITCOINS WITH WESTERN UNION INSTANT  (Read 856 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 11:26:17 PM

Post below if you have. Payment is by western union. Need around 93 coins.
sellbitcoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:40:51 AM

I'm just curious..Are there new ways to send/receive WU - I remember back in the day you had to go to a little terminal inside a gas station / store to send AND receive. Are you able to receive payments online nowadays ? How are they done?
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 01:49:07 AM

I'm just curious..Are there new ways to send/receive WU - I remember back in the day you had to go to a little terminal inside a gas station / store to send AND receive. Are you able to receive payments online nowadays ? How are they done?

Yes, technology has come a long way. Now all I have to do is go to westernunion.com and send using my information and the the First and Last name of my client. Very convenient since there is a hurricane on my side of the coast.
JordanL
Donator

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 06:13:43 AM

Assuming you are covering WU fees, what usd/btc rate are you paying?

PM me.
cointell

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 08:51:29 PM

Yes, technology has come a long way. Now all I have to do is go to westernunion.com and send using my information and the the First and Last name of my client. Very convenient since there is a hurricane on my side of the coast.

Ahh... So is that the same debit card that you're loading with the moneypaks that you're buying, or are you using someone else's card?
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 08:55:38 PM

Ahh... So is that the same debit card that you're loading with the moneypaks that you're buying, or are you using someone else's card?

You're actually a troll, that I'm adding to my ignore list. WU.com requires mail in verification and phone verification as well as a SSN.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: