Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There's gonna be a tidal wave/tsunami  (Read 5462 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 03:45:26 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2012, 04:08:17 AM by dank

According to my five time recurring dream.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Phraust

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 04:58:30 AM

Just missed it, we had a tsunami warning on Saturday...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 05:18:59 AM

As long as a likeness of This Man doesn't appear in your dreams, everything'll be fine.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 05:38:06 AM

As long as a likeness of This Man doesn't appear in your dreams, everything'll be fine.

Who dat?  Who knows.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 07:23:49 AM

Google "This Man" (with quotes), unless you're scared to. Stare at any of the image results for five seconds. Report back to us after you've had a good night's sleep--not! Pleasant dreams.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 06:41:21 PM

Make that six times, at least.

vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Dank have you been watching endless summer the surfing movie?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 09:48:23 PM

Never heard of it.  Endless spring woulda been nice.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 09:16:27 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2012, 12:14:04 AM by dank

Just want to describe one specific dream, I had many variations of this dream, but this is one I remember the most.

I was in a beach house with different friends from childhood.  Different people I had knew.  I remember the houses were abruptly against the sand dunes, very close to the ocean.  It happened very quickly, unlike a how a tsunami takes a good bit of time to draw back before striking.  I don't remember if the water recessed, I don't think it did, I think the wave came from nowhere.  The odd thing though, it was a wave initially, not really a huge 100' tsunami, but a rather large wave.  Just enough to reach the top of the dunes with force.  I can visually remember the water from the ocean raised up to the brink of the door.  One drop of water spilled into the house.

In most dreams, I was witnessing this from the beach house, or by the beach in some instances.

I take this 8+ time recurring vision as a sign.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 08:09:45 AM

Given that there's a tsunami somewhere pretty much every year, you'll have to do a little better than that.

Sooner or later the world's supervolcanoes will erupt again, but that doesn't make dreaming about such events precognition.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 08:11:57 AM

Water dreams are correlated with financial difficulty.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
repentance

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 07:53:40 PM

Over/under on dank eventually joining an "all you need is love" cult and perishing in a mass suicide a la The People's Temple or Heaven's Gate.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 08:07:56 PM

Given that there's a tsunami somewhere pretty much every year, you'll have to do a little better than that.

Sooner or later the world's supervolcanoes will erupt again, but that doesn't make dreaming about such events precognition.
I mean of a reasonable scale, something that will do a good amount of damage to the united state's east coast.

Over/under on dank eventually joining an "all you need is love" cult and perishing in a mass suicide a la The People's Temple or Heaven's Gate.
Uh, no.  Try mass awakening.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 08:33:51 PM

Dank you are spending too much time on new-ageish conspiracy theory websites. So much that it even shines through your every post.
Seriously that much mindfuck is not healty.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 08:52:11 PM

Dank you are spending too much time on new-ageish conspiracy theory websites. So much that it even shines through your every post.
I don't spend time on any forums but this anymore.  I learn what I learn within myself, not out.  You can label words as whatever you like, it doesn't change the meaning of them.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 08:56:36 PM

I don't spend time on any forums but this anymore.  I learn what I learn within myself, not out.  You can label words as whatever you like, it doesn't change the meaning of them.

I didn't label you in any way dank. I'm just saying that you need other activities besides that.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 09:08:27 PM

I have all I need.

repentance

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 10:19:59 PM

I learn what I learn within myself, not out.  You can label words as whatever you like, it doesn't change the meaning of them.

Great.  Now you're channelling Atlas.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 10:34:51 PM

I wouldn't be as naive to call an individual god, as that's similar to calling a tree god.  They are only a piece of it.  Atlas may be more in touch with his consciousness than others, I'm not channeling anything but love.

TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 10:52:38 PM

Dank, I find this interesting because I had a similar dream not long ago.

I was up in the 20th story or so of a large apartment building. I couldn't tell what city it was, there were no landmarks that I could discern. Outside, it seemed to be rainy and a bit of fog was in the air. Blue-green pall over everything as buildings receded into the fog like lost soldiers.

Then, I think I see movement, but I can't make out what it is -- and this is what really threw me -- because at that point I'm somewhat lucid about the fact I'm dreaming, but even then I didn't know what it was. That isn't how it is supposed to work -- you become lucid in a dream, then you start to direct things, and you know in typical twisted-dream-logic what is happening.

That wasn't the case here. I was watching *something* move towards me, and being as high up as I was, I couldn't say what it was through how the fog kept obscuring details.

Then, as the distance closed between whatever it was and the twenty-story window I was looking through, it dawned on me. Some tiny hint of specular reflection, a facet of the wall that was going to become my certain death filled me with instant dread.

It was a 40-story high tidal wave.

What I had seen was the reflection of lights shining out the windows in the buildings on the face of the wave.

I had about a second to process this, then I started yelling "I knew it, I knew it --" and then the building is shuddering and the wave is breaking through the glass - and we're underwater in no time flat. I flail and try to move out into the hallway, but then there's a dream-jump, and I'm impossibly watching it from outside somewhere, like a closed-circuit tv camera, as it sweeps its way inland, smashing buildings in its path.

I haven't shared this with anyone until now, so I had to stop and pause when you mentioned what your dream was about.

I would prefer to be wrong, but honestly the only way a wave that high can form is either from a impact of an asteroid or some other disasterous natural event.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: