Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There's gonna be a tidal wave/tsunami  (Read 5461 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 02:24:32 AM

Yeah, but nothing around you really exists, it's all created in your head.  From consciousness.  You perceive light waves, sound waves and different types of energy to produce an experience of life.

If you fall from a 20th storey window you're going to go splat, even if your internal reality tells you that you can fly - gravity has an objective existence which isn't overcome by your beliefs, altered perceptions or delusions.  It's not "created in your head".

You should really read up on cults and mass delusions.

By the way, to be internally consistent you would need to hold the viewpoint that emotions - including love - are also just illusions not that "love conquers all".

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 02:44:49 AM

Love made you.  It's really simple.  Consciousness created ego to experience self from a third perspective point of view.  God made man, through the process of the big bang, evolution, up to now.  Our world is a product of consciousness, and humans are learning about the truth of our existence.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 03:04:25 AM

Love made you.  It's really simple.  Consciousness created ego to experience self from a third perspective point of view.  God made man, through the process of the big bang, evolution, up to now.  Our world is a product of consciousness, and humans are learning about the truth of our existence.

I take it your not a big fan of science and reason.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 03:07:18 AM

Used to be.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:36:17 AM

The flood will likely occur corresponding with thanks giving.  Eating food is killing yourself, as you become more aware of it, the more it will happen.  If society carries on with a normal thanksgiving, many will die.  This is why death has been a part of life, because you choose to destroy it.  Drinking water replenishes the body and sleeping gives you a fresh start, free from any hate from the previous day, unless you cannot come clean with your consciousness and the hate stays with you.  To come clean is to manifest in reality, to tell something else how you feel, how you believe.  To believe is to manifest reality.  It is your choice to live in the past.

repentance

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:40:41 AM

The flood will likely occur corresponding with thanks giving.  Eating food is killing yourself, as you become more aware of it, the more it will happen.  If society carries on with a normal thanksgiving, many will die.  This is why death has been a part of life, because you choose to destroy it.  Drinking water replenishes the body and sleeping gives you a fresh start, free from any hate from the previous day, unless you cannot come clean with your consciousness and the hate stays with you.  To come clean is to manifest in reality, to tell something else how you feel, how you believe.  To believe is to manifest reality.  It is your choice to live in the past.

So how many days do you think you can survive on water alone, dank?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:50:27 AM

Thanks to fgervsis, I will stop eating on thanksgiving.  I'm sure I can live forever if I don't fall asleep. You die every night, after all.

repentance

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 08:09:44 AM

Thanks to fgervsis, I will stop eating on thanksgiving.  I'm sure I can live forever if I don't fall asleep. You die every night, after all.

You know all those things you wanted to do but no-one would give you capital for?  JREF has a million dollars for you if you can survive on water alone.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 03:54:46 PM

Oil doesn't keep your car cool and functional? 

Did you know cars and plate tectonics work differently?  There is not enough oil in the planet to lubricate plates like oil does in a car.   Roll Eyes

This is why mechanics don't double as seismologists.

Yet many seismologists double as mechanics. Odd!

Then again, 9.2:

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 08:42:22 PM

If you haven't seen the weather, there's a huge drop in temperature scheduled for Friday, on the east coast. The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

We must learn the impact our consciousness has on reality, only after we see damage may we become aware of our power to change the world.

Do not fear this flood as a bad thing, it must happen since many are not yet ready to transition to a higher frequency.  People that die are taking the choice to stay in an earth-like world.  It is what they want.

Remember, souls travel together, in groups. You will always be with your loved ones.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 09:34:41 PM

The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
repentance

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 10:26:02 PM

Will you shut up and go away if Friday comes and goes without a catastrophic flood happening?  Or will you do what all the doomsday cults do and just "revise" your prediction?

TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 10:53:57 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 11:53:32 PM by TraderTimm

Just to be clear - I offered up my dream account because it had some similarities with Dank's. I don't believe that the mantle under our feet will 'sieze up' or any other violation of physics.

As for dreams being predictions - I don't think mine is, just was pretty vivid so I remembered it. That's all.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 10:59:06 PM

We must learn the impact our consciousness has on reality.

Can you even imagine horrors that would start happening if true nature of creation is revealed to masses? Tsunami would compare as kids play.

I'm stumbling upon your posts here for a while now, and it's obvious to me you are not stoned constantly. There is truth to what you're saying,
but you still have to fully understand that not everyone is ready to be unplugged. Attempting to make them ready is not only waste of time, since
it is not your job to do that - it's their own job, but by trying to enlighten others both you and them gain much less than if you don't do it. They'll
get less because they haven't deserved more themselves and you'll get less because you not only wasted prescious time but prevented them from
getting more. You get what you deserve, that is how this Universe works.

There is no such thing as group mission on Earth. Everyone come here solo, is solo at all times and will leave solo. Don't fall into "collective" trap!
Becoming unplugged from fear is a beautiful thing, don't you think we all deserve that choice?

People can block out the truth but they'll still know it.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 11:07:11 PM

There is no spoon.

drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:16:47 PM

Does anyone actually have coins in the dank bank? If so this thread is probably a concern O_o

Also, Where I am is under storm warnings, so maybe we'll flood *dunn dunn DUUNNNNNN*

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 12:51:13 AM

I find the image of dank hoping real hard for a natural disaster tonight very funny, the whole love thing kida gets harshed by it.

Just checked,, no tsunami advisory. Nowhere. At all. On the whole globe.

So, bodes well for the million man concert...
repentance

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 02:16:47 AM

I find the image of dank hoping real hard for a natural disaster tonight very funny, the whole love thing kida gets harshed by it.

Yeah but remember he's supposed to stop eating and "transition to the other side" today.  I guess his "soul" is going to be organising the concert from there.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 02:25:26 AM

Yeah but remember he's supposed to stop eating and "transition to the other side" today.  I guess his "soul" is going to be organising the concert from there.

Please, please, please, don't mention Etta James and Dank in the same sentence.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 05:21:14 PM

Not true. There were major Tsunami waves today in my toilet, after gigantic body of unknown materials hitted the water!  Cheesy

Dark or white turds? I have a theory.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: