Have any tips for them? Let me know!

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me (OP)

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 08:58:18 AM

We are looking for loyal users to join our affiliate program, want to join forces and do you know any good AD network that they can use? Any kind! POP up/under, interstitial/banner etc. Tips are much appreciated!

Palcoin.co
justscrewit

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:00:57 AM

First impression: Site doesn't work. I tried shrinking a link and has been "Shrinking" for over a minute now. Second, http://wiu.co/1 which is supposed to redirect to google, redirects to the home page of wiu.co.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:07:16 AM

tried to shrink a website to test, after 2 minutes it's still shrinking just like what @justscrewit said
site needs a little more fixing I guess to make it work perfectly
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:29:49 AM

First impression: Site doesn't work. I tried shrinking a link and has been "Shrinking" for over a minute now. Second, http://wiu.co/1 which is supposed to redirect to google, redirects to the home page of wiu.co.

I'm so sorry! Both issues are fixed now Smiley Thank you so much for taking the time!

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:30:20 AM

tried to shrink a website to test, after 2 minutes it's still shrinking just like what @justscrewit said

It works now Smiley Let me know if you have anything else to say!

Palcoin.co
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:32:46 AM

Not affiliated to any site yet? How do you plan to pay out users if they receive hits on their link now , or you don't?
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:35:32 AM

Not affiliated to any site yet? How do you plan to pay out users if they receive hits on their link now , or you don't?

It launched yesterday with one ad network (popmajor.com), but they closed registrations all of a sudden.. So at this very moment, you won't get paid for your shortened links.. We'll try to get a new ad network up & running asap. If you have any suggestions for a good ad network, let me know!

Palcoin.co
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:37:16 AM

A couple remarks:

- When i signed up, the popup window was hanging
- I know, you'll only convert the balance into BTC when we ask you, but i would suggest you add a BTC payment option in the gui when you're planning on offering BTC payouts

For the rest, it looks clean... So that's a big plus Smiley

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:40:53 AM

Like adf gives gives a small amount of revenue depending on the country of the user who clicks the link, what's the amount given by wui? Also, Adf has only $5 payout. Is it possible for you to decrease the payout?

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:41:58 AM

so we will earn USD from the site and its like we will sell it to you in exchange of BTC?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:43:43 AM

so we will earn USD from the site and its like we will sell it to you in exchange of BTC?
More or less yes, he is affiliated to the site and hence he will contact the site admin, they will deduct the amount you want to be paid in btc from yuor balance, and you will receive a payout from OP. Well thats what I think anyway.
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:45:27 AM

A couple remarks:

- When i signed up, the popup window was hanging
- I know, you'll only convert the balance into BTC when we ask you, but i would suggest you add a BTC payment option in the gui when you're planning on offering BTC payouts

For the rest, it looks clean... So that's a big plus Smiley

Thank you so much! BTC balance will be available in a few days Wink At this moment I'm very bussy, trying to find an AD network..

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:46:07 AM

Like adf gives gives a small amount of revenue depending on the country of the user who clicks the link, what's the amount given by wui? Also, Adf has only $5 payout. Is it possible for you to decrease the payout?

We'll think about that Smiley Let me first arrange a new AD network, so users can actually earn Smiley

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:47:40 AM

More or less yes, he is affiliated to the site and hence he will contact the site admin, they will deduct the amount you want to be paid in btc from your balance, and you will receive a payout from OP. Well thats what I think anyway.

That's exactly how it works! Cheesy

Palcoin.co
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:52:19 AM

What country has the 10$ per 1000 that you state on the site ? I have a feeling that this rate will not last or it turns out to be a scam as most of them do
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 09:52:34 AM

We'll think about that Smiley Let me first arrange a new AD network, so users can actually earn Smiley

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be joining the site now and will let you know how it works for me.

It's advised to move your thread to the Service Discussion section Smiley

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:55:35 AM

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll be joining the site now and will let you know how it works for me.

It's advised to move your thread to the Service Discussion section Smiley
For the sake of my own privacy I will be using fake email, hope its no problem. BTW OP seeing that you are a new traffic paying site, I'm sure you're going to be hit by quite a lot of fake traffic, as you haven't yet "acquired the knowledge" of seperating the fake traffic from real ones, that could prove to be a negative point while finding advertisers.
@erikulai, I think service announcements would be better.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:06:30 AM

I just saw that you do not have a Ad network yet. It is really hard to find a ad network or advertiser who would pay the amount you have on the website. If you manage to get to a few $/k for Tier 1 you would be lucky.

For testing the traffic you can start your own campaign. Try a CPA campaign or run a referral system while you have no ads. This can help you start testing the traffic before you ask to join a network or look for advertisers as they want to see proof of quality first.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: