Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 3475 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:05:32 AM

Well u had some way to launch a website ... i felt you were a noob from the start ...
He is not the owner of the site he is just affilated with them and is helping them, like support on this forum.

yeah right, and we are all 5 years old kids ...
What if he even is? Does that change any fact about the site or anything? The site doesn't count fake views: good for advertisers and it gives an average payout based on actual views, what more is a shortner required to do>

i bet u dont even know site is closed, but u just made 1 post  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:09:18 AM

i bet u dont even know site is closed, but u just made 1 post  Wink
I do know that, but the point here wasn't that, pretty sure that he paid everyone and there haven't been any complains about it so what point exactly are trying to make from your post here?
Edit: This topic should be locked to prevent unneeded discussion, as the website is closed.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:12:07 AM

closed.. only interest from users that tried to send us fake views and make money off it..
We weren't going to monitor that all day, to make no profit at all.

This world is full with people that are too mean :O Every real user that had over 0.05 usd is paid.

In all honesty it is nothing to do with "evil users". You get what you pay for. if you want to get traffic for a few $ per 1k then you will get exactly that (bot traffic, automated traffic, pretty much junk) because real traffic, even if it is not targeted is worth 20x more than anything ever provided by shorteners.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:35:49 AM

I do know that, but the point here wasn't that, pretty sure that he paid everyone and there haven't been any complains about it so what point exactly are trying to make from your post here?
Edit: This topic should be locked to prevent unneeded discussion, as the website is closed.

i wasnt talking about any payments, i was talking about his business plan and protections he had with this website : NONE.
ADcoin.me (OP)

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 11:57:58 AM

closed.. only interest from users that tried to send us fake views and make money off it..
We weren't going to monitor that all day, to make no profit at all.

This world is full with people that are too mean :O Every real user that had over 0.05 usd is paid.

In all honesty it is nothing to do with "evil users". You get what you pay for. if you want to get traffic for a few $ per 1k then you will get exactly that (bot traffic, automated traffic, pretty much junk) because real traffic, even if it is not targeted is worth 20x more than anything ever provided by shorteners.

Well said. Guys, let's just let it go Smiley I shouldn't have taken this job anyway, I'll learn from my mistakes Wink
Maybe, I will open up something entirely for myself soon (no promises though) Tongue Then I'll have full control, whether I like its core business or not Wink

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 12:01:43 PM

i wasnt talking about any payments, i was talking about his business plan and protections he had with this website : NONE.

Looks like you know everything ehh? Why didn't you advice me then? You're bothering to post that often anyway, right?

Palcoin.co
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:11:25 PM

Looks like you know everything ehh? Why didn't you advice me then? You're bothering to post that often anyway, right?

U should of make your own homework before launching.
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 12:12:39 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 12:23:59 PM by ADcoin.me

Well.. actually, you are right.. I'm just a failure atm, although my friend decided to start this service and I went with it... I'll keep trying my best, till I succeed. This time, it will be on my very own Wink

I will change this post to: Any idea's for wiu.co? Has to be something that will stimulate Bitcoin in any way!
I'm a developer and designer and have some money (10k EUR) to launch something amazing Smiley Also, quite some credits for quality hosting Tongue

Palcoin.co
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:30:36 PM

Why don't you use your domain to make some kind of a digital goods auction site where people can solely use Bitcoin as payment option. Something like this is missing right now. Everywhere you'll be forced to use PayPal and other crappy payment tools. We want Bitcoin.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:16:56 PM

Well.. actually, you are right.. I'm just a failure atm, although my friend decided to start this service and I went with it... I'll keep trying my best, till I succeed. This time, it will be on my very own Wink

I will change this post to: Any idea's for wiu.co? Has to be something that will stimulate Bitcoin in any way!
I'm a developer and designer and have some money (10k EUR) to launch something amazing Smiley Also, quite some credits for quality hosting Tongue
Make website similar to amazon where people can buy items for a cheap price, and make it bitcoin payment only

And promote your sites with signature campaigns
And advertise at european country because i heard btc is fully accepted at europe now Wink
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:35:02 PM

i would love to see a website kinda like netflix but you can pay with bitcoin. although i imagine this would require alot of contract deals relating with copyright
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 01:47:01 PM

Why don't you use your domain to make some kind of a digital goods auction site where people can solely use Bitcoin as payment option. Something like this is missing right now. Everywhere you'll be forced to use PayPal and other crappy payment tools. We want Bitcoin.

Make website similar to amazon where people can buy items for a cheap price, and make it bitcoin payment only

And promote your sites with signature campaigns
And advertise at european country because i heard btc is fully accepted at europe now Wink
Great idea's! I'll think about this and do some homework for a few days Smiley

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 01:49:50 PM

i would love to see a website kinda like netflix but you can pay with bitcoin. although i imagine this would require alot of contract deals relating with copyright

That isn't possible without a few million USD, I guess Tongue But thank you so much for taking the time to reply!

Palcoin.co
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:03:16 PM

Let's see. I want to see a site that is just like tsu.co where people get paid by being social. They generate income and give a percentage of it to the users. Maybe you can do the same? Cheesy
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 02:55:01 PM

Let's see. I want to see a site that is just like tsu.co where people get paid by being social. They generate income and give a percentage of it to the users. Maybe you can do the same? Cheesy

Looks very interesting! Can you invite me or give me your shortcode, if you have any? So I can check out what it exactly is? Their 'HOW IT WORKS' page isn't that detailed.

Palcoin.co
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:10:38 PM

Looks very interesting! Can you invite me or give me your shortcode, if you have any? So I can check out what it exactly is? Their 'HOW IT WORKS' page isn't that detailed.
Most probably a copy of these sites:
http://www.taringa.net/
http://www.bitlanders.com/
They too get spammed by botters though.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:16:18 PM

Well basically they work just like Facebook, the only difference is tsu.co gives 80% (I'm not sure) of their generated income to the users who contributed to the site unlike Facebook who keeps the income all by theirselves.
So the % of the income you can get from the overall income of the site is based on your activities on the site.
If you can get a lot of people to follow you and like your posts you, that will be counted and if let's say your post has reached 50% of the audience, you get 50% of the 80% that they will give. Cheesy

Sorry for the unclear explanation well I have problems in explaining such long stuffs. Grin
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 03:24:42 PM

Well basically they work just like Facebook, the only difference is tsu.co gives 80% (I'm not sure) of their generated income to the users who contributed to the site unlike Facebook who keeps the income all by theirselves.
So the % of the income you can get from the overall income of the site is based on your activities on the site.
If you can get a lot of people to follow you and like your posts you, that will be counted and if let's say your post has reached 50% of the audience, you get 50% of the 80% that they will give. Cheesy

Sorry for the unclear explanation well I have problems in explaining such long stuffs. Grin

Not at all, I understand it perfectly, thank you for taking the time! I'm going to get an invite, so I can check it out completely Smiley I really like that idea! Also, I will make sure it'll be possible to cash out in BTC Cheesy

Btw, would it work, if it's completely focussed on bitcoin (I don't like alts) and reward users for bitcoin related content? Smiley

Palcoin.co
ADcoin.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 03:27:04 PM

Most probably a copy of these sites:
http://www.taringa.net/
http://www.bitlanders.com/
They too get spammed by botters though.

No problem, I will develop it from scratch and hire some help if needed. Thanks for your suggestions, I'll check them out tonight Smiley

Palcoin.co
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:40:32 PM

Btw, would it work, if it's completely focussed on bitcoin (I don't like alts) and reward users for bitcoin related content? Smiley
Yea, I think it could work that way to prevent users activity to be redundant. You can make it an all bitcoin related social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: