Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:13:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC UK Bank Transfer/Ukash/Paysafecard/Pokerstars/Amazon/PP/Cash In The Mail  (Read 7331 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 03:29:44 PM

Still looking pm me if you are selling.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 06:28:50 PM

Still buying - if you are selling pm me.
See first post for ways to pay, many +1 references.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 12:22:25 AM

Still buying - done more trades over the last few days but the sellers wish to remain anon - I have lots of references available upon request though of my trustworthyness - and also many ways to pay you.
So if you are in the UK - need to sell some coins for fast hard cash money PM me.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 09:06:01 PM

Still need some BTC

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 10:07:01 PM

Projects got in touch with me in response to this post - I'm delighted to say that we agreed a good price, everything went smoothly and the deal is now completed! It was a pleasure working with Projects.

This space intentionally left blank.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:52:56 PM

Still looking for coins...

AlexNeto

Activity: 658
Merit: 536

Z-pay.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 12:15:33 AM

Trusted trader. A+

🔥Z-pay.io🔥 - Anonymous bitcoin cheques. FREE mixing.

☝️             ☝️                 ☝️
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 11:16:33 AM

Few more successful trades done - looking to purchase more pm me.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 11:13:06 AM

Still need more coins - please contact me if you are in the UK and want to sell for fast cash.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 10:14:56 AM

Still buying.. always buying.

mistfpga

Activity: 86
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:26:05 PM

Another great trade. Sold 40 bitcoins via cash deposit in a uk bank account.  I had a mini emergency and needed some money fast.  Transferred the coins at 3am this morning - cash was in my account before 12 (that is when uk banks normally shut on a saturaday so the person has to be there before then.)

Thanks projects, you went above and beyond today - you didnt have to, and it really did help me.  Thank you.

Doing business with you is a pleasure. You are a stand up guy. I look forward to doing more business with you very soon.

Cheers,

Steve
joinmicah

Activity: 81
Merit: 16

Crypto-Commodities are the People's Money!

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:48:31 PM

Would anybody be willing to sell from 3 - 5 Bitcoins for Solid Trust Pay I am willing to send semi to prove I am trustworthy Wink
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 09:09:59 AM

Still buying - pm me if you are in the UK and selling (or international if you can accept any of my payment methods)

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2013, 03:07:27 PM

Still buying if anyone is selling please contact me.
Fast safe anon payments available.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 05:04:48 PM

I've used this service before and it was very fast and professional.  Would definitely recommend.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 08:37:28 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.
Done more trades with other people but some wish to remain anonymous (I offer 100% confidental trades so that is fine with me)
There should be enough positive remarks here though.
If you have any questions please pm me - still buying, always buying Smiley
Can do any of the methods in my first post or open to others if you wish to discuss.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 06:47:42 PM

Still looking to buy more coins, take advantage of the rise in BTC price!

Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2013, 10:17:58 AM

Payment was made swiftly and communication was more than satisfactory, thank you.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 12:16:14 PM

I can sell to you, paypal please.
Have 7.98 for sale.

Koelen3.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 01:18:12 PM

I can sell to you, paypal please.
Have 7.98 for sale.

Koelen3.

YGPM

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: