Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC UK Bank Transfer/Ukash/Paysafecard/Pokerstars/Amazon/PP/Cash In The Mail  (Read 7331 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 01:14:10 PM

Done more successful trades over the weekend, still looking for more.
PM Me

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 02:22:58 PM

Still buying - many references, many happy customers.
If you have BTC and wish to take advantage of the high price pm me and we can work out a deal.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 09:21:12 AM

Still buying - take advantage of the high BTC price

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 12:06:34 PM

Still buying pm me if you are selling.,

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2013, 12:17:50 PM

Need more coins - pm me

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 05:31:15 PM

Done more trades, but still need more.
Look through my thread to see many happy customers, if you wish to sell please pm me.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 07:33:22 PM

Still looking - need plenty of coins - many ways to pay pm me to discuss

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 12:03:37 PM

Still need more BTC pm me if you are selling.
Cash ready.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:33:43 AM

I also now can send by Western Union and Money Gram to anywhere in the world.
So if you are selling please contact me.

Billythekidcr

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:23:11 AM

Just completed my first transaction with Projects. Very professional seller everything went perfectly.  No hassles and great communication.  Will definitely be doing more business with him in the futuere. Highly recommended A+++!!!!
Projects (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 08:55:30 AM

Just completed my first transaction with Projects. Very professional seller everything went perfectly.  No hassles and great communication.  Will definitely be doing more business with him in the futuere. Highly recommended A+++!!!!

Thanks for the feedback and the trade, everything went smooth with you too +1

Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 12:08:37 PM

Still need coins!

Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 12:39:12 PM

Anyone selling?

Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 04:21:35 PM

Pending issue with Matthew is being resolved.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2013, 12:50:47 PM

Projects has stated he will pay the missing funds into my bank today.  Still waiting and will update on payment.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2013, 04:30:00 PM

Projects has stated he will pay the missing funds into my bank today.  Still waiting and will update on payment.

Problem solved, thanks Projects  Wink

Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2013, 04:33:57 PM

Looking for more coins please pm me if you are selling

Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 03:28:12 PM

Still buying if anyone is selling

Billythekidcr

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:02:10 PM

three transactions with projects now....all went through smoothly, he sent via western union...no problems at all...A+++
Remar

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 09:02:57 PM

I bought 2 bitcoins from him with paysafecards. Good price, good communication, quick delivery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: