Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC UK Bank Transfer/Ukash/Paysafecard/Pokerstars/Amazon/PP/Cash In The Mail  (Read 7329 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 10:43:49 AM

Looking for more coins, does anyone have any for sale

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 11:19:53 AM

Still buying coins please pm me if you have any for sale

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:25:14 AM

Looking for more coins! Many references many ways to pay you just pm me to discuss!

Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2013, 05:46:48 PM

Still buying if anyone is selling pm me

J180

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 06:41:46 AM

Can confirm I sold him another 20.
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 01:05:55 PM

Still buying if you wish to sell please pm me, check through this thread for many happy customers.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 08:16:14 PM

Bump

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2013, 09:35:42 PM

Still buying - many ways to pay you, many many references.
Pm me

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 08:58:24 AM

Still buying - can pay you with lots of different ways many references please pm me

20max13

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 03:00:58 PM

He transferred me the money quickly and without any hassle, would definitely reccomend to others
Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 04:33:06 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback.
Still looking for many more coins, can pay by any of the methods above or if there is something not listed let me know and I can see what I can do

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 12:48:48 PM

Still need more coins please pm if selling

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 04:03:12 PM

Buying many many coins please pm if you are selling

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 09:22:32 AM

Online and looking to buy many coins please pm me if you are selling - rate negociable on large payments, every payment method possible - can even do f2f cash transactions if the amount is large please pm me

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:20:17 AM

Online and need BTC please pm me if you are selling - fast easy transactions

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:25:06 PM

Online and buying please pm me if you are selling

Oldsport

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:13:08 AM

Refrain from telling people I'm a scammer. Especially when your claims have zero foundation.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:21:27 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 12:34:17 AM by Projects

I never called you a scammer infact I quote "I am not saying he is not legit" were my exact words I just said I did not wish deal with you when asked to Escrow with you.
I never posted anything about you being a scammer, anywhere. You just made this public not me.
Someone asked if I would Escrow something with them and you and I declined, that does not mean I said you are a scammer.
Since you wanted to make it public I will provide for the public my reasons why I found you a little suspicious and you can address them - if I am wrong then I will be the first to apologise.
When you wished to purchase BTC for Western Union last month you provided me with a pm which said

Boss UG World : Name, State, etc.

This seemed suspicious so I googled Boss UG World and they provide hacking services not limited to but including sending western union transfers using stolen ccs, stolen bank account info, stolen credit cards for a small percent of the value.

Oldsport

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:53:25 AM

I never called you a scammer infact I quote "I am not saying he is not legit" were my exact words I just said I did not wish deal with you when asked to Escrow with you.
I never posted anything about you being a scammer, anywhere. You just made this public not me.
Someone asked if I would Escrow something with them and you and I declined, that does not mean I said you are a scammer.
Since you wanted to make it public I will provide for the public my reasons why I found you a little suspicious and you can address them - if I am wrong then I will be the first to apologise.
When you wished to purchase BTC for Western Union last month you provided me with a pm which said

Boss UG World : Name, State, etc.

This seemed suspicious so I googled Boss UG World and they provide hacking services not limited to but including sending western union transfers using stolen ccs, stolen bank account info, stolen credit cards for a small percent of the value.

I was not privy to that information at the time, you should have filled me in rather than just calling off the whole trade. I'm always doing third party trades meaning when I can't provide contact with services I relay them to someone who can. I wish you had filled me in on the topic rather than just jumping to conclusions.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:24:49 AM

Looked like I came to the correct conclusion about that particular trade anyway.
Like I said I was not calling you a scammer at any point I just said I would rather not Escrow with you because of that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: