Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love you all.  (Read 7217 times)
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 01:56:35 AM

I love the so-far-above-average intelligence of this entire community.

I love the fresh ideas which come from the incredibly creative people in this community.

I love how passionate you guys are about getting your ideas out to the community, and I love that so many admit when they're wrong. I love how open-minded this community is.

I love that (with one exception in my first BTC trade) every transaction I've made has been with honest, passionate people, dedicated to maintaining their integrity and the value of Bitcoin.

I love the sense of adventure I get every time I use a new service from a new person with new passions and ideas being implemented for the first time. I love the extremes of experimentation which go on here.

I love your dedication to free markets, perhaps more than anything else, because it encapsulates so many beliefs most passion of my character is dedicated to.

I love the dedication to open source code, friendly personal business atmosphere, donation-based services, and a free Internet.

I love the widespread resistance to government taxation and regulation, and I love the subtle, ultra-effective manner of doing it. I love that Bitcoin leads by example and Bitcoin users live by example.

I love that Bitcoin and its community has proved to the world that there is a demand for free markets, that the market self-regulates very well, and that those who profit (usually) do so to the benefit of everyone they do business with.

Thank you Bitcoin community, for turning me back into the optimist I haven't been since I was a young kid. Every single ideal I love is loved by so many Bitcoin users and developers that I really feel more at home than ever before in my life. I love hanging out in the BTC-OTC IRC channel - I love talking to my friends, wife, family, and just random people on the Internet about Bitcoin, and I love all the knowledge I'm getting from remarkably insightful and intelligent human beings. I really can't thank you all enough for the quality of life increase I've received.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garrett Burgwardt

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 01:57:55 AM

+1

I'd say my IQ has jumped at least 10 points for having learned about and joined the bitcoin community.
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:00:22 AM

Oh - and I love that I've discovered an excellent new income at the time we're renovating the house for sale and have a 2-month-old daughter -- our first.  Grin
mikewillz

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Everything Mike Willz (Skype Mike_Willz) Google Me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 02:07:08 AM

I believe we are part of something special. There are a lot of people sleep to this phenomenon. I'm shocked and appalled ;-)

BTC: 1hHjrmxLQWJZPjfsQuPpftNHH6WBuAmbN

P.S: This is unreal.....
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:13:39 AM

I love you loving us all  Cheesy
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 02:14:50 AM

+ 1

I too enjoy your company here people. Love and kisses from me, my 3 daughters and newborn "a few days old" son.

Congratulations Vladimir. I wish you and your family much peace, happiness and prosperity!

And to all the bitcoin users the same!

Cheers!

BookofNick

Activity: 315
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:19:17 AM

Right back at you, Klunge my brother  Wink

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:19:29 AM

Jaime Frontero

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:20:54 AM

it's a fine group of pirates... i'm happy to be a part of it.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:21:33 AM

I love the so-far-above-average intelligence of this entire community.

I love the fresh ideas which come from the incredibly creative people in this community.

I love how passionate you guys are about getting your ideas out to the community, and I love that so many admit when they're wrong. I love how open-minded this community is.

I love that (with one exception in my first BTC trade) every transaction I've made has been with honest, passionate people, dedicated to maintaining their integrity and the value of Bitcoin.

I love the sense of adventure I get every time I use a new service from a new person with new passions and ideas being implemented for the first time. I love the extremes of experimentation which go on here.

I love your dedication to free markets, perhaps more than anything else, because it encapsulates so many beliefs most passion of my character is dedicated to.

I love the dedication to open source code, friendly personal business atmosphere, donation-based services, and a free Internet.

I love the widespread resistance to government taxation and regulation, and I love the subtle, ultra-effective manner of doing it. I love that Bitcoin leads by example and Bitcoin users live by example.

I love that Bitcoin and its community has proved to the world that there is a demand for free markets, that the market self-regulates very well, and that those who profit (usually) do so to the benefit of everyone they do business with.

Thank you Bitcoin community, for turning me back into the optimist I haven't been since I was a young kid. Every single ideal I love is loved by so many Bitcoin users and developers that I really feel more at home than ever before in my life. I love hanging out in the BTC-OTC IRC channel - I love talking to my friends, wife, family, and just random people on the Internet about Bitcoin, and I love all the knowledge I'm getting from remarkably insightful and intelligent human beings. I really can't thank you all enough for the quality of life increase I've received.

are you female?
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:28:19 AM

I love talking to my friends, wife, family, and just random people on the Internet about Bitcoin

Oh - and I love that I've discovered an excellent new income at the time we're renovating the house for sale and have a 2-month-old daughter -- our first.  Grin

are you female?

All signs point to "no".

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:28:51 AM

I love all of you, except for some of you.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:31:20 AM

are you female?

I couldn't be female and have a wife where I live. Though... we refuse to get a "marriage license" from the gov't so legally, she isn't my wife... Common Law marriage has been phased out here, too.

At any rate, I'll leave whether or not I'm female up to your imagination.
lacedwithkerosene

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 02:44:04 AM

Is that your idea of foreplay  Huh

Kluge (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:51:08 AM

Usually it's blowing raspberries on her butthole, saying "let's do it," groping her breast, and then dry-humping her while she scowls at me, saying something along the lines of "lemme fuck yuh booty!"

For some reason, my love life has been slowing down significantly. Must be from her recently giving birth, or maybe she's menstruating again. ... I wouldn't know...  Sad

...  Tongue  Wink
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 02:52:12 AM

Bitcoin is arousing imo.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:55:26 AM

Yes, this place/project is special.

chiropteran

Activity: 348

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 02:57:45 AM

I also agree.

It's a dream, but it seems like a dream that can come true.  

"Haha, electronic coins?  Those will never catch on."

"$7?  Haha, it's just a bubble, it'll collapse in a week and they will be worthless."

"$15?  It's just a final burst until they drop to 0, anyway if they get too valuable the government will just shut them down, haha."

Yet we all stick with it.  I don't really want a world where a free currency such as this can't work.  So, I've decided to give it my all and put whatever I can into BTC.  As a non-programmer I can't help as much as some, but through promotion and mining hardware investments I am doing what I can.

rampone

Activity: 339

dafq is goin on

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:59:10 AM

full ack, how bright i see the future. Bitcoin will rise over the moneylords.

http://virwox.com - Bitcoins via CCard, Skrill, paysafe, paypal & SEPA
Convert your bitcoin into spendable fiat money in less than 2 days. Poker Players use this method to avoid "unnecessary trouble" with the country they live in ... PM me for details. +1:naz86,b4nana,tinua,smart1986,fhh
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 03:08:05 AM

This certainly is the finest community I've ever been a part of. Even if Bitcoin ends up being a total failure, it will have been a pleasure to experience this.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: