Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love you all.  (Read 7220 times)
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 11:12:42 AM

I share the love and your comments about these issues. Great post. Cheers!

I love the so-far-above-average intelligence of this entire community.

I love the fresh ideas which come from the incredibly creative people in this community.

I love how passionate you guys are about getting your ideas out to the community, and I love that so many admit when they're wrong. I love how open-minded this community is.

I love that (with one exception in my first BTC trade) every transaction I've made has been with honest, passionate people, dedicated to maintaining their integrity and the value of Bitcoin.

I love the sense of adventure I get every time I use a new service from a new person with new passions and ideas being implemented for the first time. I love the extremes of experimentation which go on here.

I love your dedication to free markets, perhaps more than anything else, because it encapsulates so many beliefs most passion of my character is dedicated to.

I love the dedication to open source code, friendly personal business atmosphere, donation-based services, and a free Internet.

I love the widespread resistance to government taxation and regulation, and I love the subtle, ultra-effective manner of doing it. I love that Bitcoin leads by example and Bitcoin users live by example.

I love that Bitcoin and its community has proved to the world that there is a demand for free markets, that the market self-regulates very well, and that those who profit (usually) do so to the benefit of everyone they do business with.

Thank you Bitcoin community, for turning me back into the optimist I haven't been since I was a young kid. Every single ideal I love is loved by so many Bitcoin users and developers that I really feel more at home than ever before in my life. I love hanging out in the BTC-OTC IRC channel - I love talking to my friends, wife, family, and just random people on the Internet about Bitcoin, and I love all the knowledge I'm getting from remarkably insightful and intelligent human beings. I really can't thank you all enough for the quality of life increase I've received.
FreddyFender

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Shamantastic!

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:14:51 PM

I remember the OP and LOL'ed when I saw this revived!
These were the halcyon days before the original hack.
Still see some of the same folk here, hell of ride the last few years.

FF

mai77

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:05:02 PM

I like BTC more than jews love money   Grin
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:17:36 PM

I like BTC more than jews love money   Grin

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: