Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S7 new for sale  (Read 1805 times)
michael Chan (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:20:55 AM

Antminer new S7 for Sale now

S7 Specifications:

1. Ideal Hash Rate (SHA-256) : 4.86 TH/s

2. Power Consumption: 1210 W (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)

3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)

4. Rated Voltage: 12.0V+5%, should not be less than 12.0V

5. Chip quantity per unit: 162x BM1385

6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)

7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan

8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C

9. Network Connection: Ethernet

To Calculate the estimated earnings please check the following calculator:

https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
feel intrested can contact lu.chen@bitmaintech.com Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:25:07 AM

can you post how much directly here? and anyway wrong seciotn, try with the market section under computer and HW
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:14:45 AM

So this guy works for Bitmain?
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:52:18 AM

So this guy works for Bitmain?

Doesn't seem like it. Beware.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:19:45 AM

S7 Specifications:

2. Power Consumption: 1210 W (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)

3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH (at the wall, with APW3, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)

feel intrested can contact lu.chen@bitmaintech.com Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

You forgot photos with username and date and that you accept escrow as you've created a brand new account just to post this.

Probably just another lame scam attempt anyway Sad.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 02:51:20 PM

Only way this is legit is if he accepts escrow, so do you seller?

BITMAIN

Activity: 741
Merit: 514

https://www.bitmain.com

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 04:25:24 AM

Attention:
He is not BITMAIN's staff.
We only accept orders in official website or the request provided via official email of info@bitmaintech.com.
https://bitmaintech.com/product.htm

Cloud Mining? Just Go to Hashnest.com          Best Liquidity   Lowest Price   100% Real Mining Back Up
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 05:12:59 AM

Attention:
He is not BITMAIN's staff.
We only accept orders in official website or the request provided via official email of info@bitmaintech.com.
https://bitmaintech.com/product.htm

"michael Chan" just got handled by BITMAIN themselves. rekt m8

You should have thought this one through a little harder. Scamming will never end well. I suggest you quit while you're ahead.
coltarlaza

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:45:29 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 10:00:40 PM by coltarlaza

S7 Specifications:

This guy is a fraudster/scammer . I ordered my first miner from bitmain official website . However , it was stuck at the custom department . I recieved mail from xiaorui.liu@bitmain.com ( another fraud bitmain staff . which i was unaware from by putting Micheal chan / Lu chen in cc ) telling me that you have to pay for custom duty and if the product is returned back to china I have to bear all the charges . Custom duty cost me 450 $ on my first miner . My first miner which is from batch 8 cost me 2000 $ it was expensive . So , I was looking for someone who can let me have more miners in my country at a low custom duty .

I found this scammer ( Micheal chan)  and he does have the official company's domain i didn't trust him on the first end . I asked i will meet him personally and visit office in beijing and then I will give the order . I met him in beijing and he took me to the office in beijing ,china . I gave him order for 7 miners in January and paid him in btc which was 25.2 bitcoins . He told he will send the miners in less than a week . Now its more than 2 and half month past now . I am calling him regularly , He blocked me on whatsapp and no response and nothing . When I mailed on his official id , i got the response from sharif@bitmain.com
 Sharif Allayarov asking me question how you met lu chen and proof of me paying him . As he have left the job from bitmain 2 months ago . I was in shock . So ,  I gave all the proof of whatsapp messages , my visit to beijing ( tickets ) official letter of bitmain technologies to visit beijing  and meeting scammer Micheal chan/ Lu chen and picture of him .

Lu chen is his another name of micheal chan

Its been more than  2 month now nobody is giving me any reply all they said they are investigating the issue . I am fucked here totally. I doubt many others are part of this scheme because Micheal chan/lu chen scammer have done this to many others .

Is there any possibility of getting my money back ? Any procedure .
and Please be safe guys don't trust anyperson who says they are bitmain technologies staff they will let you save custom duty and give you discount on miners
scammers are everywhere . Please be safe .

Any help would be appreciated
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:48:34 PM

I think its bitmains fault that they let anyone use their email servers. I probably would of been scammed this way also.
coltarlaza

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:56:38 PM

I think its bitmains fault that they let anyone use their email servers. I probably would of been scammed this way also.

I wanted to upload this fraudster pic here . So , that everyone should be aware of his face .  Am I allowed to do that ?
coltarlaza

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:09:11 PM

And this scammer is all over the internet with his details . How to aware them . If you just type  his name or email id in google search . All you can see are the details of him scamming the people around the world .  Embarrassed
coltarlaza

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:17:53 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 08:18:31 PM by coltarlaza

here is the pic of this fraudster

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=240425689630270&set=p.240425689630270&type=3&theater
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:38:15 PM

Bitmain's security policy should have meant his email would be removed when he left. As this hasn't happened I think Bitmain is responsible and should give you back the money you lost.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
coltarlaza

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:05:50 PM

Friday, 19 February 2016, 3:16 PM +0530 from info@bitmaintech.com < info@bitmaintech.com >:
>>>>Dear customer,
>>>>We're sorry to see your trouble and we're trying to help you to contact Lu Chen to get the money back. So your cooperation to provide more detailed info is very important for us to help.
>>>>We've got the info attached in last email.
>>>>If our lawyer needs other info, we may contact you again.
>>>>Thanks for all the cooperation in advance.
>>>>
>>>>if you checked carefully, you would notice his email address used to contact you is lu.chen@bitmain.com , other than bitmaintech.com which doesn't exist at all. But he posted the incorrect one everywhere, which leads to more people trust him as if he is staff of BITMAIN.
>>>>
>>>>Best Regards
>>>>
>>>>BITMAIN
>>>>
>>>>This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from  BITMAIN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!   Thank you.
>>>>2016-02-19 17:35 GMT+08:00 Yanhua Qin < yanhua.qin@bitmain.com >

Here is the company's reply . They told me they don't use " bitmain.com " and it doesn't exist at all . As you can see their staff member itself sending me mail from  "bitmain.com " that Yanhua.qin@bitmain.com and So , does sharif is sending me mail using the same domain
How can they do that . How many more lies will they tell me ?

here is reddit forum proof using sharif "bitmain.com " as their email id to contact

Days are passing by and all they do is investigation   Cry
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:07:30 PM

And this scammer is all over the internet with his details . How to aware them . If you just type  his name or email id in google search . All you can see are the details of him scamming the people around the world .  Embarrassed

He certainly seems to be.
Your Facebook link is broken, is this the guy you are talking about?

陈露

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
coltarlaza

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:14:40 PM

this is not the original pic of him .  

here is it is

http://imgur.com/TKZLP6M

I hope this will be clearly visible now

And facebook link is corrected now !
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:54:18 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 09:23:34 PM by tmfp

Your picture can't be seen because you're a newbie here.
Looks pretty much like him, with different hair style?

This the profile picture of this FB account

which is your man because

From the look of his friends list he appears to be well connected in Egypt.

coltarlaza

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:03:03 PM

i took that picture which i showed you from my own phone . he don't let me take any pic of him and I ask why , he said I like to be secret person ( in a broken english you know, how chinese people talk )
However I manage to take a pic of secretly . When I visited Beijing . He used company's name , company's official address . gave me letter to visit in name of company and used official id too .

Egypt I don't know but i remember at that moment he knows Urdu and saudi arabian language . He have clients ( which he fucked ) in muslim countries .

if i approach journalists and other newspaper will that help ? what do you suggest
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:16:44 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 10:24:38 PM by tmfp

I would suggest you need to put a time line together of all communication you had with him, especially to and from which email addresses.

Start a thread here in "Scam Accusations", title it something like "BitmainTech Scam" with the BCT profile of Michael Chan as the scammer, then copy relevant information from this thread to it. See what comes up from other people.
You are more likely to get some sympathy and a refund or help from Bitmain, than you are tracking down this guy and getting money from him personally, although they will say it's your fault for going the gray market route.
He doesn't seem to be very good at covering his tracks, so let's see how much pressure can be put on him. 

Edit: scam accusation thread started

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396220

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: