Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:04:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitHourler.com - Bitcoin doubler  (Read 5579 times)
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:54:36 AM

already reached ROI  Grin
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:23:36 AM

No going into long run as they are really wasting the lot of BTC in TX fee which can be saved.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:57:10 AM

No going into long run as they are really wasting the lot of BTC in TX fee which can be saved.
I don't know how they manage to run this while the fees are a lot which makes this doubler nearly impossible
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:21:36 PM

I don't know how they manage to run this while the fees are a lot which makes this doubler nearly impossible

I'm amazed as well. Especially because I am STILL receiving hourly payouts, which ofcourse is very nice.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:27:08 PM

I'm amazed as well. Especially because I am STILL receiving hourly payouts, which ofcourse is very nice.
...So what do you think is it a good i dea to invest?

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:32:35 PM

No probably not, I have only received 1 payment and I was supposed to have received about 50 by now.......... So no it's not a good idea to invest.
zodiac3011

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:38:16 PM

No I don't think so. Because if you are going to invest right now, you will be a very very late comers and I am sure that you will not profit from this. Always be an early bird. This doubler got its problem is that we don't really know how the site covers the TX fee while they made a lot of small transactions which make this doubler pretty dangerous to invest right now. And even if you are able to receive your payments, It will not likely that you will reach your ROI. In my opinion, this will come to its end soon.
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:50:30 PM

No probably not, I have only received 1 payment and I was supposed to have received about 50 by now.......... So no it's not a good idea to invest.
Okay then i let the coins on my Wallet Smiley

icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:49:29 PM

Okay then i let the coins on my Wallet Smiley

didnt recieve any payout today.scam is near

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:56:59 PM

didnt recieve any payout today.scam is near

mib

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:00:18 PM

an other scam in this week ....

zodiac3011

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:06:41 PM

I have to say that this doubler is really unstable since we don't really know how the site cover the fees. Therefore please be advised that this site can now turn scam at any moment. I suggest not investing in this anymore. However I may be wrong, 1 hour ago I still received my payment so you can try to wait for more investors to come in and I'm sure you will get your payments!
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:12:28 PM

I just got my first payment. I was 130th or so member, now that we are getting closer to double that (190 members currently) I'm guessing I should be ok.
glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:03:42 PM

I just got my first payment. I was 130th or so member, now that we are getting closer to double that (190 members currently) I'm guessing I should be ok.

Congratz!

I deposited very early in the game and I am getting a flow of payments... the time interval varies sometimes and sometimes it takes a bit longer but I can live with that as long as the payments keep coming in.  Grin
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:10:03 PM

Congratz!

I deposited very early in the game and I am getting a flow of payments... the time interval varies sometimes and sometimes it takes a bit longer but I can live with that as long as the payments keep coming in.  Grin
it's crazy some users don't become payments... and some recive his payment Smiley

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:14:24 PM

Congratz!

it's crazy some users don't become payments... and some recive his payment Smiley

Selective scam
skylighters

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:29:21 PM

is it still working i would like to try it out
shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:49:49 AM

aw im still get payment.lol already profit  Grin
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:56:33 AM

aw im still get payment.lol already profit  Grin

Same here. It's constantly paying and made fat profits already.

rychallenge

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:02:22 AM

aw im still get payment.lol already profit  Grin

Same here. It's constantly paying and made fat profits already.

multiple reports from bigger investor tell me it is selective...not paying large investors. keep it small
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: