Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☼ ☁ Selling Weather Betting Website - Weathbet.com ☁ ☼  (Read 762 times)
weathbet.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

weathbet.com Bet on weather conditions

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 12:33:18 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 10:35:14 AM by weathbet.com

Hello,
Weathbet is a provably fair website where you can bet on weather condition with Bitcoin,Litecoin and Dogecoin, you can bet on over 5000 cities.
the new version of weathbet.com was launched on 17 of September 2015.
We are very small team (2-3 people) that build the entire website, frontend and backend is custom made by us,
for the backend we used PHP and an easy to use MVC framework
We are selling our entire website,"idea" and associated accounts

We are selling because we don't have time to manage the website and promotions and we don't have funds for marketing

The selling include
-"weathbet.com" domain (Expires On April 08, 2016)
-"weathbet.com" and "affiliate.weathbet.com" source code PHP,HTML,CSS,JS,images and all the website included MySQL database and affiliate pages
-Twitter account https://twitter.com/weathbet (atm 7 Tweets, 363 Following, 109 Followers)
-Clicky account (analytics tool) (free plan) with old stats for weathbet.com and affiliate.weathbet.com
-Cloudflare (free)account for weathbet.com
-"weathbet.com" bitcointalk account
-Offshore SSD VPS with privacy protection will expiry the 22 of November 2015 (you can renew when you want)
VPS info: 1 GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1 CPU Core @ 3.4GHz, 1TB bandwidth with OpenVZ Web Panel
(the current VPS is now in use and contain all the website)
-Uptimerobot free account (monitoring tool)
-Cobalt.io account (ex crowdcurity)
-inspectlet free account, you have access to free heatmap, click heatmap, scroll heatmap and more
-6 Different size banner made by graphical designer for promotion
-psd(photoshop) version of the logo white-black and black-black
-Email accounts(zoho mail free account):
 info [at] weathbet.com
 support [at] weathbet.com
 dev [at] weathbet.com
-protonmail.ch account
 weathbet [at] protonmail.com
-3 Private Keys Bitcoin,Litecoin,Dogecoin [ actual bankroll ]
1WBk7h9LEKsectrnCz6iKLbws48JPnJdn Bitcoin: 0.11114963 BTC
LWBxxexWgDRasNYWf54C4qAbaHMhdBem8c Litecoin: 6 LTC
DDWBcxqfhMMLQxj6bgJfGWrmtzmkNXusWG Dogecoin: 142,036.99198100 DOGE
Tot. converted in BTC: 0.242278946 BTC (atm 63 USD)

Features of weathbet:

-Custom made website (frontend and backend) made from scratch

-Website 100% automated and working without the presence of the admin
--Instant Deposit (0 Confirmation)
--Refund for amount bigger than the maximum amount allowed
--Anti double spend
--TX Confidence factor system
--Security system to detect and disable the attempt to submit expired bet or not updated city
--Cron task to optimize and reduce mysql memory
--Encryption algo for added security to payments and callback
--Odds calculator (easy to edit)
--Blockcypher API for speed and minimize mining fee cost
--PhpMyAdmin for easy to use and simple change to mysql

-Affiliate Program
affiliate.weathbet.com
--Sign up and Login page (you can signup with just your BTC address and password)
--3 Different affiliate level Bronze 2%, Silver 4%, Gold 6% (earn % from all ref bet won or lost)
--Separate subdomain "affiliate.weathbet.com" with different index page listing all the info about the affiliate program
--Track affiliate link and referring URL (via cookie and sessions)
--Detect affiliate user for fraudolent affiliate use (submit bet with their own affiliate ID)
--Dashboard with affiliate stats and ref info
--Automated withdraw system(cronjob) 3 times a day with low withdraw minimum (0.005 BTC)

-Admin panel
--Check Active bets
--Check Affiliate users
--Check General stats
--Edit Blockcypher API key*
--Manage BTC,LTC,DOGE Address
--Manage BTC,LTC,DOGE private keys*
--BTC,LTC,DOGE activate cold function and choose percentage and cold address
--BTC,LTC,DOGE choose max bet and min bet
--BTC,LTC,DOGE choose mining fee for payment forword

*Information encrypted on file storage and not accesible from website

-Custom made logo
-Anonymous Betting
-Accept Bitcoin,Litecoin,Dogecoin
-Provably Fair (data taken from official websites NOAA)
-Innovative idea and concept
-Unique design
-Beautiful website (feedback by users)

The operating cost is very low for you because you just need to pay the VPS (around 8-9 USD / month), instead the main cost for us was the developing cost for about 4 months

Buy price: 4 BTC

SebastianJu will provide escrow service

Newbie, Jr.Member or account with negative trust will be not accepted

Some analytics from Clicky [From 17-Sept to 19-Oct]:

What users say:

amiryaqot: "interesting and unique betting concept your graphics are eye catching and cool, user interface is really friendly and very easy to bet there"

lexuz: "Very amazing idea, interesting for try it"

trafficolaa: "Site layout is simple and clean with attractive graphics"

boopy265420: "It is really very nice idea to place bets on as weather is not in control of the OP to temper with"

newcripto: "Fantastic work with good eye catching graphics and color combination"

Wendigo: "This is a very unique idea and the last thing to come to my mind to bet on lol"

Digit-0: "wow i love the website, looks pretty cool, thats nice Smiley
          it is really very nice idea to place bets on as weather, sice weather is totally random, just look how many times they guess it on the news    tv"

ChrisPop: "WOW! Amazing concept!
           I think that this is an innovation which will challenge people to think different on betting options.
           Regards to other owner for the brilliant idea,also the site design is very catchy and clean. A powerful combination which is hard to achieve"

Slark: "Yeah. Interesting concept. I've never seen anything like that, weather betting is new"

magicmexican: "Nice to see people coming up with something fresh instead of copypasting same old dice clones."

shanem: "This is a unique betting event."

TUGenius: "Wow, this is an amazing idea for a website, I could never think of this stuff..."

marioantonini: "Really nice idea and the site is very cool"

Kanine Awe: "This seems like a really cool idea.  Never seen anything even remotely like this before.  I hope this catches on it seems awesome."

LFC_Bitcoin: "Had a look at the site, looks very impressive, great graphics & I wish you guys all the best with it."

twister: "Definitely a unique and out of the box idea"

PenguinFire: "Neat.  This is an innovated new game you make here.  I always welcome new game ideas to keep the recreation fresh."

kevin1234a: "this would be a nice gamble to bet on the weather, definitely i'll explore this concept"

Patatas: "Nice concept, i'll definitely try this"

bajing: "i has visited your website, it's cool and i think brilliant idea. i must try it"

tyrexs: "wow very unique idea, design is amazing. very interesting to try it."

Dennis7777: "The concept is very innovative and cool, and the site looks nice"

grendel25: "This is great.  Betting on the weather!"

Screenshots:

Admin Panel:

Example of Bitcoin settings:

this is available also for Dogecoin and Litecoin

Affiliates dashboard:

Main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182820.0

Detailed stats available via PM

weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 12:34:08 PM

Over 100 bets placed, detailed stats available via PM

ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:34:03 PM

I think that you should auction the weather bet platform rather than selling it for a stable price. The platform looks solid an stable, I think that it mostly lacks marketing right now.
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 11:52:35 AM

I think that you should auction the weather bet platform rather than selling it for a stable price. The platform looks solid an stable, I think that it mostly lacks marketing right now.
We don't have money and time for marketing and promotions this is why we are selling the website

UPDATE:
VPS will expire on the 22 of November 2015

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:01:15 PM

We don't have money and time for marketing and promotions this is why we are selling the website

UPDATE:
That is really unfortunate that new and interesting gambling concepts can't find marketing success while every other copypasta Dice site is being widely regarded. Maybe instead of selling it, you will try to find investors, partners or borrow some money to boost your project?
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:34:46 PM

I was betted on your website once. I love this concept and I hope someone will continue this website.
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

UPDATE:
That is really unfortunate that new and interesting gambling concepts can't find marketing success while every other copypasta Dice site is being widely regarded. Maybe instead of selling it, you will try to find investors, partners or borrow some money to boost your project?

Sadly this is how things work, we already tried to contact some people about partnership and such but we got no reply

I was betted on your website once. I love this concept and I hope someone will continue this website.
Thank you for the feedback

SellMaster3000

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:15:03 PM

This looks really promising. If offers are accepted, my current one would be 2 BTC. Also, if you guys really love what you're doing and want to continue (with the right marketing you can), I might be able to invest. Just let me know.
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:55:01 PM

This looks really promising. If offers are accepted, my current one would be 2 BTC. Also, if you guys really love what you're doing and want to continue (with the right marketing you can), I might be able to invest. Just let me know.

We want to continue but other than the money we don't have time to run marketing and promotions

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

I like a lot your site and I just placed a bet  Smiley

Why are you selling it? You just need some marketing, i've never heard of you before! (But i've been frequenting the forum rarererly in the latter months)

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
SellMaster3000

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:12:15 PM

We want to continue but other than the money we don't have time to run marketing and promotions

Well, from the money I might invest in you guys, you can hire someone to do it for you.
weathbet.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:26:59 AM

updated stats available via PM

Skinnyman

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 01:54:00 PM

I think they tried that. It is quite a unique idea but I think a little too unique, though maybe that can be its selling point. 4btc seems quite cheap so I would agree with others and try get some investment for promotion on here or something. Maybe run a signature campaign which is good to get your business brand out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: