Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is someone buying limited paypal account limited for more then 180 days!  (Read 593 times)
abcmethode10327 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:15:24 PM

- I have limited paypal account limited for more then 180 days.
- It is non US Paypal account (Kenya paypal account - business ) with $ 638,57 .
- I have already received the email from Paypal declaring that money can be withdrawn by US bank account.
- I don't have US bank account. I try to withdraw the money by Payoneer, but it is impossible (paypal not accept payoneer US bank account now)
- So i want to sell my account to a person who have a real US bank account .
- PM me if you are interested .
getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:46:13 PM

- It is non US Paypal account (Kenya paypal account - business ) with $ 638,57 .
- I have already received the email from Paypal declaring that money can be withdrawn by US bank account.
- I don't have US bank account. I try to withdraw the money by Payoneer, but it is impossible (paypal not accept payoneer US bank account now)

Hi I am interested in this account, I will also pm you to make sure you see my post and add me on skype so we can talk.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:22:30 PM

Hi I am interested in this account, I will also pm you to make sure you see my post and add me on skype so we can talk.
the op is posting from a completely new account, the only posts made are relating to cashing out from limited paypal accounts. not only that, op seems to have 6 of them:

You will get the following details delivered to :

Bank Details, this bank works with any name and address on paypal account

Type - Checking,

Routing - *****2691,

Account Number - *****45451

i have 6 paypal accounts 180 days limited  . Can you help me ?

i think its quite possible these are stolen/hacked accounts given this. dont bother with these accounts.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:16:15 PM

I truly agree with subSTRATA because the paypal account could be a stolen or hacked one, so buyers should be very careful unless if he has some proof and not selling more than one account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: