June 26, 2024, 02:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which faction will win WW3?
Russia & China - 93 (58.9%)
USA & EU (NATO) - 65 (41.1%)
Total Voters: 158

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win WW3?  (Read 66607 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:29:50 AM

I was just waiting for someone to come out and try to act 'smart' by being supportive of such a war. While one can't deny that nuclear tests do not have any effect at all, they're pretty much safe (as you've said it: controlled detonations). This is much different from a nuke attack. There are many factors that we have to consider. We can really assume that the Russians are able to build more "Tsar Bomba" (1 was only ever officially built). You can use this website to check out what happens if you hit NY with only 1 of those.

neat site. also, adding on to the nuclear testing thing, there were a series of detonations near some islands, the bikini atolls: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_testing_at_Bikini_Atoll#Nuclear_test_list
decades later, the locals that once inhabited the island cannot return to their home for fear of nuclear contamination. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/02/bikini-atoll-nuclear-test-60-years

I do think that there are even more powerful unofficial weapons.
i think those 'more powerful weapons' would likely refer to biological/chemical weapons, both of which are officially "banned" from warfare, but i dont expect laws to stop anyone in the case the threat of a world-ending nuclear war is imminent.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:28:58 PM

World War 3 doesn't have to be human vs human.

It could very well be all of mankind united and battling against the machines.

Or aliens. Smiley

which comes first.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:24:23 PM

If you vote, please state some reasons. I think Russia and China will win because they have more resources, manpower and gold, autocratic leadership.

The elites control the show so im not sure any country really "wins".  Germany dont seem to be doing too bad these days so "losing" a war didnt seem to matter for them much.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:42:34 PM

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 08:44:17 PM

If you vote, please state some reasons. I think Russia and China will win because they have more resources, manpower and gold, autocratic leadership.

edit.
Stop arguing that nuclear war will be the end of the world. 2474 Nukes detonated already, some of them very huge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests
So let's correct the poll: china+Russia vs usa.
Of course R+C will win, usa can't handle the two at the same time especially that its mainland could be invaded for the 1st time.
EU? It will turn red in the first days so we couldn't count it. Germany neutral, France will surround (as always), UK will bomb Berlin will send 2 (old) ships and 3 jets to support usa.

Don't take what i said seriously but it isn't totally exaggerated  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:08:25 PM

Why do you think there will be World War III? I think World War era is closed 70 years ago.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:26:46 AM

Germany dont seem to be doing too bad these days so "losing" a war didnt seem to matter for them much.

Germany doesn't even have a real army. And their population is dropping at an alarming rate. To know more about the current state of the German army, check this link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:49:03 AM

First WW3 is not going to happen in less than 10 years (if it happen some day !). But saying that I would happen some day, U.S. + EU (NATO) would win simply because they have far more advanced technologies. Also China would never declare war to the Western World, because if they do so, there would be no one to buy their products. I'd prefer to join Iran and Russia against the evil USA, but if those two declare war to EU (0,0001% probability to happen), I'd have no problem to join USA against those countries that I love (maybe except China). The manpower could compensated by picking men in Africa.

anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:59:32 AM

this its not a game its your life if you plan to bomb ww3 i mean its soo stupid i agree the only move its not to move
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:22:20 AM

First WW3 is not going to happen in less than 10 years (if it happen some day !).

I am not so sure about it. Almost all the major candidates (Bush, Clinton, Rubio, Christie.etc) for the POTUS 2016 elections support invading both Russia and Iran. Only Trump is against this.

I'd prefer to join Iran and Russia against the evil USA, but if those two declare war to EU (0,0001% probability to happen), I'd have no problem to join USA against those countries that I love (maybe except China).

Most of the European Union countries are part of the NATO. So if the US invades Russia, then these nations will also take part in the invasion. And Russia will retaliate against them by firing its SS-18 Satan nuclear missiles.

The manpower could compensated by picking men in Africa.

They will make good cannon fodder for the Russians.
Prestonlector

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:41:43 AM

only Russia!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:45:00 AM

First WW3 is not going to happen in less than 10 years (if it happen some day !).

I am not so sure about it. Almost all the major candidates (Bush, Clinton, Rubio, Christie.etc) for the POTUS 2016 elections support invading both Russia and Iran. Only Trump is against this.

I'd prefer to join Iran and Russia against the evil USA, but if those two declare war to EU (0,0001% probability to happen), I'd have no problem to join USA against those countries that I love (maybe except China).

Most of the European Union countries are part of the NATO. So if the US invades Russia, then these nations will also take part in the invasion. And Russia will retaliate against them by firing its SS-18 Satan nuclear missiles.

The Bible predicts Armageddon near the end, shortly before Jesus returns to straighten out our mess. WWIII will happen. The Bible predicts Armageddon will start among the Islamic nations based in the area of Turkey... not Russia as so many people think.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:47:59 AM

Only Trump is valuable.

In 2017, leftist will be evinced from the French government, and pro-Russian will take their job. I hope these guys won't do such an error by attacking Russia.

Too bad, not more niggers to work for less than 1€/week  Sad ! No problem, we just have to wait a few years to see them repopulate !

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:53:52 AM

In 2017, leftist will be evinced from the French government, and pro-Russian will take their job. I hope these guys won't do such an error by attacking Russia.

There is no pro-Russian political party in France. Well, the Front National is somewhat pro-Russian, but there is no chance that they will be able to win the parliament elections. The next president will be either Nicolas Sarkozy or Martine Aubry. Both are strongly pro-US, and if the Americans decide to invade Russia, then they will make sure that the French troops also take part in such an invasion.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:13:39 AM

There is no pro-Russian political party in France. Well, the Front National is somewhat pro-Russian, but there is no chance that they will be able to win the parliament elections. The next president will be either Nicolas Sarkozy or Martine Aubry. Both are strongly pro-US, and if the Americans decide to invade Russia, then they will make sure that the French troops also take part in such an invasion.

The Front National has really big chances to win, a lot more than Martine Aubry ! Even if don't like Marine Le Pen, she's the least worst. USA will never invade Russia ! They're not even able to defeat terrorists groups, how could they invade one of the strongest military powers in the world ? Russia has also strong allies.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:04:07 PM

The Front National has really big chances to win, a lot more than Martine Aubry !

Marine Le Pen is likely to top the first round with 30% or even 35% of the vote. But it will be almost impossible for her to increase her support to the 50% mark in the second round. All the mainstream parties will team up, to make sure that she is defeated. 

USA will never invade Russia ! They're not even able to defeat terrorists groups, how could they invade one of the strongest military powers in the world ? Russia has also strong allies.

Obama will never invade Russia. But after his term?

Check these:

http://www.redstate.com/2015/10/02/hillary-clinton-advocates-war-russia/
http://www.alan.com/2015/10/12/christie-would-likely-start-a-war-with-russia/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/marco-rubio-wants-us-to-risk-war-with-russia-over-syria/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeb-bush-russia-should-face-consequences-over-syria_561d989ce4b028dd7ea5aaa9?section=india&adsSiteOverride=in
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:10:45 PM

only Russia!

Russia has a lot of allies. No country join a war with their local support. You need allies in wars. Allies can change anytime though.
techboy2

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:24:10 PM

I'd say nobody will win WW III.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:29:15 PM

Russia has a lot of allies. No country join a war with their local support. You need allies in wars. Allies can change anytime though.

I would say that the United States is having more reliable allies, when compared to Russia. The allies of Russia, such as Syria, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Venezuela, Belarus.etc are very vulnerable to regime change. Once the regime change happens, there is no guarantee that they will not dump Russia and move over to the American side.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 05:51:20 PM

I would say that the United States is having more reliable allies, when compared to Russia. The allies of Russia, such as Syria, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Venezuela, Belarus.etc are very vulnerable to regime change. Once the regime change happens, there is no guarantee that they will not dump Russia and move over to the American side.
Don't think that Russia will let its allies fall after the Ukrainian crisis.
Here they go to help Assad, maybe we will see Russian troops in those countries soon

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: