Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiverr money for bitcoins ( you win +30% )  (Read 2568 times)
seoexchanger (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:02:11 PM

Hello,
I have fiverr credit so if you are a fiverr seller this is the perfect deal for you.
I want to receive for my fiverr money 70% of them and you will keep the rest of 30% just for your exchange.
I offer this service because i dont have how to withdraw the money, just to buy gigs, the credits are 100% legit!
I need somebody who can exchange me daily over 100$.

I need only bitcoins, if you are interested please PM me!
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:24:16 PM

Interested in this.
Would you be able to pm details about how transaction would be processed?

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
seoexchanger (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:48:38 PM

Escuse me i forgetted to specify that.

Well i can go first with small amounts untill we will gain trust after that i will continue to go first with bigger amounts.

You will list a fake gig, i will buy it, you will send the fake gig, i will confirm it and leave positife feedback and you will send me after that my bitcoins.
And we can do like that how many times i need to exchange, ofcourse if you have enouth btc in your wallet.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:40:02 PM

You will list a fake gig, i will buy it, you will send the fake gig, i will confirm it and leave positife feedback and you will send me after that my bitcoins.
And we can do like that how many times i need to exchange, ofcourse if you have enouth btc in your wallet.
In other words you are going to launder stolen money through whoever is sending you bitcoin's fiver account which will most likely result in the person you are trading with holding stolen fiver money.
x_Molotov

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:40:58 PM

In other words you are going to launder stolen money through whoever is sending you bitcoin's fiver account which will most likely result in the person you are trading with holding stolen fiver money.

Sí.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:09:39 PM

In that case, count me out.
Those are all the details I needed to know.
seoexchanger (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:26:20 PM

Quickseller - your trust score says everything.

I dont know why are you start talking stupid things when you dont know what`s about here.
I can provide solid proofs about how i make the money on fiver, i can sign with my fiverr account, i can show orders finished succesfully from where i have the money, i can show that i dont have a paypal account and i cant withdraw the money...i also can provide id card, passport s.a.m.d...

why the fuck are you spamming my thread with bullshit?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:41:14 PM

Quickseller - your trust score says everything.

I dont know why are you start talking stupid things when you dont know what`s about here.
I can provide solid proofs about how i make the money on fiver, i can sign with my fiverr account, i can show orders finished succesfully from where i have the money, i can show that i dont have a paypal account and i cant withdraw the money...i also can provide id card, passport s.a.m.d...

why the fuck are you spamming my thread with bullshit?
Right. Because you created this account specifically to give away 30% of what you are trading with money that you legitimately earned. The money is so legitimate that you don't want your main/other accounts' identity known because it would improve their reputation so much with all those successful trades Cheesy
seoexchanger (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:49:11 PM

first of all i dont have other account because i`m not a nigga like you...btw i readed your trust score comments, you are just  a little bitch.
also how i sayed i can provide everything that a exchanger might ask, so i really dont see any problem and yes i give 30% out because i am ok with that, i make more money in a month that you will make in your entire fucking life and btw...christmass is comming so treat this topic like a gift, for others ofcourse not for you.
In any case i will try to find a moderator or a trusted member who can vouch my topid..just in case that other niggas like you might appear.

NOTE: The funds are clean, i can and i will prove that to anybody and because this i dont give a fuck about what that bitch say.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:30:12 PM

first of all i dont have other account because i`m not a nigga like you...btw i readed your trust score comments, you are just  a little bitch.
also how i sayed i can provide everything that a exchanger might ask, so i really dont see any problem and yes i give 30% out because i am ok with that, i make more money in a month that you will make in your entire fucking life and btw...christmass is comming so treat this topic like a gift, for others ofcourse not for you.
In any case i will try to find a moderator or a trusted member who can vouch my topid..just in case that other niggas like you might appear.

NOTE: The funds are clean, i can and i will prove that to anybody and because this i dont give a fuck about what that bitch say.
You are turtlehurricane right? Why are you not posting with your hero Full Member account?

Either way it looks like you already scammed one person by giving them stolen funds that got reversed.
seoexchanger (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:09:16 AM

i`m not who you think that i am, i am seoexchanger and nothing more.
also if you say that i scammed please prove us here because a lot of people is reading this but if you are wrong i will file a claim agains you on the forum for acusing me without proofs and also for abusing the replay button spamming my thread.
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:33:28 PM

Huh Please remember that Fiverr get 1$ as fee each gig completed.
So the receiver will receive 4$.

Example :
4$  *  100 times  =  400$
- You get 70%       = 280$
- Receiver get 30% = 120$ (in Bitcoin)

Am I right ?  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
seoexchanger (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:59:34 PM

right
natiq

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:48:07 PM

h!..SeoExchanger i can exchange your earning to get 30% and to give you 70% back if you are also willing then contact me here at facebook and mention this forum link to remind me about this discussion
https://www.facebook.com/PayzaPMExchanger
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:07:48 PM

Huh Please remember that Fiverr get 1$ as fee each gig completed.
So the receiver will receive 4$.

Example :
4$  *  100 times  =  400$
- You get 70%       = 280$
- Receiver get 30% = 120$ (in Bitcoin)

Am I right ?  Huh

right

Not exactly right.
fiverr takes 2% more when they send payment.
Finally that person will receive $3.92 per gig.

nodoze

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:36:39 PM

Anyone on here got a GOOD fiverr account, I have like $1500 in paypal to spend in the next week and want to get some bitcoin out of it, if so email me at support@btcethereum.com
Antonioz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:25:04 AM

I wish fiver would offer btc payment as option, I would be a lot richer now as I would have been paid in btc in the past couple years on my fiver gigs!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: