Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS jihadis shave their beards, dress up as women to escape from Russian bombs  (Read 1766 times)
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:05:42 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3279094/A-close-shave-Terrified-jihadists-leave-BEARDS-battlefield-shave-faces-dress-women-flee-Syria.html#article-3279094

ISIS fighters are reportedly shaving their beards and dressing up as women in order to flee Syria, in the wake of Russia stepping up its military campaign in support of President Bashar al-Assad. Pictures said to have been taken near Aleppo last week shows mounds of what looks like cut off facial hair, alongside discarded packets of razors. In order to cross the border to Turkey undetected, ISIS jihadists are said to be shaving and disguising themselves in niqabs - a veil covering all but the eyes worn by some muslim women.

These brave Jihadis are "brave" only when they are fighting women and children. When time came for them to fight against real men, the Jihadis ran away to their father Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's country.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:00:40 PM

Aleppo is in the FSA controlled zone, not daesh. They'll wait for Russian bombs and spare parts to run out of stock. Wink
Russia can "win" in Syria only if it puts 50k troops on the ground, besides the Iranian and Hezbollah ones.
Putin will have a hard time justifying this next year, after Russian losses will mount. And the jihadis, sponsored by Saudi Arabia, will strike back in Russia itself.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:14:51 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3279094/A-close-shave-Terrified-jihadists-leave-BEARDS-battlefield-shave-faces-dress-women-flee-Syria.html#article-3279094

ISIS fighters are reportedly shaving their beards and dressing up as women in order to flee Syria, in the wake of Russia stepping up its military campaign in support of President Bashar al-Assad. Pictures said to have been taken near Aleppo last week shows mounds of what looks like cut off facial hair, alongside discarded packets of razors. In order to cross the border to Turkey undetected, ISIS jihadists are said to be shaving and disguising themselves in niqabs - a veil covering all but the eyes worn by some muslim women.

These brave Jihadis are "brave" only when they are fighting women and children. When time came for them to fight against real men, the Jihadis ran away to their father Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's country.

If only your eyes are visible, why shave?  Grin
Russia will now gain respect in the eyes of the Middle Eastern rulers and will be seen as a dependable ally.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:40:28 PM

Nobody wants to just accept death imminently. Anyone would have done the same thing to avoid being killed ruthlessly and fight another day.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:59:52 PM

Nobody wants to just accept death imminently.
Why not? They are allegedly going to straight to heaven right? Why delay it any longer?

Good for them, good for us. Win win.  Cheesy

Corealz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:01:06 PM

Nobody wants to just accept death imminently.
Why not? They are allegedly going to straight to heaven right? Why delay it any longer?

Most of them are probably just dumb kids that want a sense of belonging. No different than a street gang.
frank0929

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:26:07 PM

Ahahaha is this real? Cheesy Cheesy
What a pathetic way to hide for the biggest crime group in the world now. Cheesy
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:09:31 PM

what happened to fighting unto death for allah

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:30:33 PM

what happened to fighting unto death for allah

They eventually found out that hell run out of succubi paradise ran out of virgins... Roll Eyes

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:48:35 AM

Just a year ago:

https://youtu.be/Zz2uIHgrAb0
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:53:20 AM

Seems like the Russian-Syrian offensive seems to be rolling. Now if Nato could refrain from sending more sophisticated weaponry to lunatics we may see an end to this nightmare.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:27:09 PM

Russia jumped in where Usa have done really bad.
And they strike powerful enough so our manly jihadis remembered they are not manly enough. Laughing!
apollofire

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:59:59 PM

They can only dominate children and women as they have to no courage to stand against real men. Lets hope they realize their mistakes at the earliest

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
tom555

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:45:18 PM

this is make sense,and briliant joke. but they have bomb and gun,even fight against real men,they just shoot them. done
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:46:28 PM

Russia jumped in where Usa have done really bad.
And they strike powerful enough so our manly jihadis remembered they are not manly enough. Laughing!

Russia put their words in to action, unlike the American backstabbers. The Americans claimed that they were bombing the ISIS, and yet 99% of the time they were dropping their bombs in the desert, far away from the terrorist communication towers and command centers. Anyway... I am glad that the pedophile-sadist gang of losers are fleeing to Turkey.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:59:20 PM

Anyway... I am glad that the pedophile-sadist gang of losers are fleeing to Turkey.

You're glad? I don't want that punkass motherfuckers in my country. I'm stuck in this middle east hell.
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:02:57 PM

You're glad? I don't want that punkass motherfuckers in my country. I'm stuck in this middle east hell.

You don't need to worry. Very few of the ISIS members are Turkish citizens. Most of their foreign fighters are from the European Union, or from the other non-EU countries within the European continent. Almost all of them are going to travel back to their own countries, once they could arrange the mode of travel from Turkey. Even if some of them decide to stay back in Turkey, they are going to remain in the "dormant" mode.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:05:34 PM

You don't need to worry. Very few of the ISIS members are Turkish citizens. Most of their foreign fighters are from the European Union, or from the other non-EU countries within the European continent. Almost all of them are going to travel back to their own countries, once they could arrange the mode of travel from Turkey. Even if some of them decide to stay back in Turkey, they are going to remain in the "dormant" mode.

They can kill 120 people in the middle of the capital and I don't need to worry? What more can they do? This bastard Erdogan feed them and they kill my own people. Who will pay this? He doesn't get any responsibility as a president. Some power focus have to stop him and his terrorism. It costs too much for us.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:27:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWxseLJfB5w

Grin Grin Grin
bryant.coleman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:19:44 AM

That one was epic. I think that this particular aircraft is from the Syrian Armed Forces, as the Russians don't have any MiG-21s in Syria. The Syrians are doing most of the high-risk bombings, and the Russians are giving them good support and undertaking the low-risk missions. The same strategy should have been used in Afghanistan by the USSR. They should have given the jets to Najibullah rather than risking the lives of their own soldiers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: