Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: People should work to help bitcoin grow.  (Read 613 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:42:40 PM

So I've noticed some people have been making posts saying how they're just waiting for the price of one bitcoin to grow on its own. At first, I was trying my best to be kind and polite to those people, and really try to relate with their frustration. Now I've honestly been getting kind of insulted by those people just sitting around waiting for the value to grow, while I'm up for hours on end designing and hand making fashion merchandise for Bitcoin.

I know you wanna be rich, but you have to work to be rich. Britney said if you want a Lamborghini, sip martinis and look hot in a bikini, you have to work, bitch.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:54:04 PM

Who is Britney?
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:09:38 PM

Who is Britney?
https://m.soundcloud.com/cardosocwb/work-bitch-britney-spears
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:05:31 PM

I dont know her.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:36:32 PM

Who is that Britney ? I do not know such a person  Wink
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:01:26 PM

Who's Britney??
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 03:21:35 PM

So I've noticed some people have been making posts saying how they're just waiting for the price of one bitcoin to grow on its own. At first, I was trying my best to be kind and polite to those people, and really try to relate with their frustration. Now I've honestly been getting kind of insulted by those people just sitting around waiting for the value to grow, while I'm up for hours on end designing and hand making fashion merchandise for Bitcoin.

I know you wanna be rich, but you have to work to be rich. Britney said if you want a Lamborghini, sip martinis and look hot in a bikini, you have to work, bitch.

Grin now Britney should be a life instructor!

(but your point is true  Wink )

tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:19:04 PM

yes i agree,we have to spread and introduce bitcoin for everyone,for our future.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:22:46 PM

Don't you think this belongs to bitcoin discussion? Anyway, I totally I agree with this. Waiting with their words in their mouths are not enough to helpxthe community grow more. There is a nedd for such action for bitxoin to finally take its leap. Smiley
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:33:58 PM

yes i agree,we have to spread and introduce bitcoin for everyone,for our future.
Good.

"Now get to work, bitch!"
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

Grin now Britney should be a life instructor!

(but your point is true  Wink )
Nobody is going to use an ugly photo of my queen.

Now get to work, bitch! Britney said so!
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:39:10 PM

Don't you think this belongs to bitcoin discussion? Anyway, I totally I agree with this. Waiting with their words in their mouths are not enough to helpxthe community grow more. There is a nedd for such action for bitxoin to finally take its leap. Smiley
I don't know. I wasn't thinking.

It's too late now. Unless a mod decides to move it there, I guess it stays here.
minionsgelato

Activity: 599

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:33:53 PM

agree
let's work and back to bitcoin-time after working
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: