Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:22:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Alternative NXT Announces Coordinated Marketing Project Codenamed ...  (Read 625 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:13:45 PM

Bitcoin Alternative NXT Announces Coordinated Marketing Project Codenamed ‘Project Tennessee’

Nxt has often been described as the ‘Linux of Crypto’: an apt name for a project that has, since its inception, created groundbreaking cryptocurrency technology while keeping faith with the ideology of personal financial empowerment, transparency, decentralisation and equality that motivated Satoshi Nakamoto to create Bitcoin.

Read full article: http://www.coinspeaker.com/2015/10/19/bitcoin-alternative-nxt-announces-coordinated-marketing-project-codenamed-project-tennessee/
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 11:31:34 PM

Hmm this is a very interesting project, I`ve just heard about it. If this will be a massive marketing plan, which I`m sure it will, then I expect the NXT, and all it's assets (including ours) to double/triple/quadruple in price.

Essentially the NXT investors will get what then wanted since inception. It is really time to move NXT to the top 5, it deserves it, good luck!  Smiley
bazar165g

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:06:50 AM

Bitcoin Alternative NXT Announces Coordinated Marketing Project Codenamed ‘Project Tennessee’

Nxt has often been described as the ‘Linux of Crypto’: an apt name for a project that has, since its inception, created groundbreaking cryptocurrency technology while keeping faith with the ideology of personal financial empowerment, transparency, decentralisation and equality that motivated Satoshi Nakamoto to create Bitcoin.

Read full article: http://www.coinspeaker.com/2015/10/19/bitcoin-alternative-nxt-announces-coordinated-marketing-project-codenamed-project-tennessee/
Great project. NXT has a lot of potential. Many ppl and startups are involving in it, like coinomat, btcor etc

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:50:10 AM

Hmm this is a very interesting project, I`ve just heard about it. If this will be a massive marketing plan, which I`m sure it will, then I expect the NXT, and all it's assets (including ours) to double/triple/quadruple in price.

Essentially the NXT investors will get what then wanted since inception. It is really time to move NXT to the top 5, it deserves it, good luck!  Smiley

Lol.  I hope not.  You really have nothing but potential.  I'd rather a real company issue a NXT asset backed by good fundamentals.  That's how real value comes in the platform.

Right now it's all like one giant penny stock trading game.  Well not even...  Your 'assets' have no volume.  Utterly untradable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:01:24 AM

Lol.  I hope not.  You really have nothing but potential.  I'd rather a real company issue a NXT asset backed by good fundamentals.  That's how real value comes in the platform.

Right now it's all like one giant penny stock trading game.  Well not even...  Your 'assets' have no volume.  Utterly untradable.

secureae.com disagrees with your volume analysis
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:22:53 AM

Tennessee isn't going to be a massive marketing plan, it's going to be a fairly modest marketing plan, with a couple of extras:
More emphasis on getting the Nxt user experience sorted out, ie simplified/customisable client GUIs and secure webwallets.
Improving the success rate of external projects by setting up a project incubator programme.

The total projected budget is not going to be more than $80-100,000, though that depends on how NXT prices roll over the 12 months that Tennessee will run for.
A modest rise would be nice....and I think that we will see some action if/when Tennessee kicks into gear, but I'm making no stupid 'to the moon' promises just yet.
Nxt is (imho) in a pretty good position right now, so I'm feeling almost confident  Grin

Just as a reminder: the last time I looked, funding was at 70%, with a week to go.....so any curious people (or whales who feel the need to throw some crypto at the Tennessee project) can check it out here:
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/%28marketing-business-and-development%29-the-tennessee-project-fundraiser/

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:52:14 PM

Oh god no, we're not just marketing. At this point, that's utterly silly.

If you read the points we made on nxtforum, this project grew from our activities over the last 1,5 years: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/%28marketing-business-and-development%29-the-tennessee-project-fundraiser/

We have people coming to us, but from a sales perspective, not enough concrete use cases to show. So the project focuses on both those (development perspective) combined with a PR boost (which is broader than what people seem to think is "marketing"). PR is the whole spectrum of outreach, not just "marketing" as seemingly defined as "throw out a couple of press releases now and then". We completely agree that the latter is just throwing away money.

The goal is to onboard real business in whatever way onto NXT. While that could be via the AE, there are many other ways that NXT is interesting to businesses. This project is about that. Don't expect any fluff from us, not strident announcements of how great NXT will be. Smiley

We both have a business background and want to offer value, not promises.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:12:03 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 01:23:17 PM by tokeweed

Essentially the NXT investors will get what then wanted since inception. It is really time to move NXT to the top 5, it deserves it, good luck!  Smiley

Lol.  I hope not.  You really have nothing but potential.  I'd rather a real company issue a NXT asset backed by good fundamentals.  That's how real value comes in the platform.

Right now it's all like one giant penny stock trading game.  Well not even...  Your 'assets' have no volume.  Utterly untradable.

secureae.com disagrees with your volume analysis

Wait...  You mean NXT asset exchange has millions of dollars worth of total daily trading volume?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:45:37 PM

This past week looks to have been around ~$116,000 in volume.

Not millions a day, but not zero as you implied.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:50:25 PM

I was saying that metaphorically.  Low volume stocks, commodities, assets, coins, etc.. are hard to trade.  Especially the ones that have thin buy support.  One could lose a lot of value really quick.

Anyway, back to topic.  It's good to see that you guys are still trying as a community.  I think it's really cool of you guys.

Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████