Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim Coin - Claim up to 4 times per hour - 1600 satoshi halloween weekend bonus  (Read 792 times)
moves (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:30:25 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 05:01:35 PM by moves

Hello everyone,

Edit: Sold this project. Too busy offline to run sites.

Thanks

███
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:57:04 PM

I do thoroughly enjoy the FAQ on the front page, as well as the design of the website in general. However, I will say that unless you increase your satoshi reward and increase your referral percentage, you'll find yourself with little to no activity.

Good luck!
moves (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:59:45 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 08:48:00 PM by moves

I do thoroughly enjoy the FAQ on the front page, as well as the design of the website in general. However, I will say that unless you increase your satoshi reward and increase your referral percentage, you'll find yourself with little to no activity.

Good luck!

haha thanks. Wrote it all last night for filler, but I actually kinda like it. It makes me chuckle.

The rates are for the testing phase. Just to make sure it's bug free and also give me an idea what I can payout. They'll go up after that.

So anyone that uses it during the initial trial will be given some kind of bonus.

███
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:31:53 PM

Definitely raise your rewards! Little low paying for the current tastes of faucet users!

Nice site apart from that! You'd probably do better with 600 per hour rather than with 150 per 15 minutes!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
moves (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:01:38 AM

Definitely raise your rewards! Little low paying for the current tastes of faucet users!

Nice site apart from that! You'd probably do better with 600 per hour rather than with 150 per 15 minutes!

That's only a 25 satoshi per claim difference, so I raised it a tad. 150 per 15 min (600/hr). I prefer the per 15 min over the hourly.

It'd be irresponsible for me to go any higher now without being 100% complete the site.

███
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:29:42 AM

That's only a 25 satoshi per claim difference, so I raised it a tad. 150 per 15 min (600/hr). I prefer the per 15 min over the hourly.

It'd be irresponsible for me to go any higher now without being 100% complete the site.

Why do you prefer the 15 minutes over the hourly? Most faucet users will prefer the hourly simply because they don't want to be sitting at their computer and checking every 15 minutes to claim, as opposed to only having to claim every hour or so.

But your current reward level is perfectly fine; you shouldn't need to raise it for a while. Smiley
moves (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:36:48 AM

Why do you prefer the 15 minutes over the hourly? Most faucet users will prefer the hourly simply because they don't want to be sitting at their computer and checking every 15 minutes to claim, as opposed to only having to claim every hour or so.

But your current reward level is perfectly fine; you shouldn't need to raise it for a while. Smiley

Just personal preference is all. I like to keep busy and per 15 min would make me feel like there's always something to do.

Thanks for the tips.

███
pilscoop

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:04:02 AM

Hey pal,
The site looks pretty nice.
I'd suggest putting up a notice saying that you need to register your address before you claim, or including the address field in the registration form. That way new users won't get lost at first.
Also, a bonus system like the one on http://claimbtc.com/ would be nice, it makes the faucet fun.
The rewards are a little low, I'd go to 800-1000 per hour.
Thanks for the new faucet buddy
jerrysunny

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 05:15:16 AM

very nice site
but the reward is very low Grin
will come back if reward increased

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
moves (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

very nice site
but the reward is very low Grin
will come back if reward increased

Probably just the referral percent that will be increasing aside from promos.
Hey pal,
The site looks pretty nice.
I'd suggest putting up a notice saying that you need to register your address before you claim, or including the address field in the registration form. That way new users won't get lost at first.
Also, a bonus system like the one on http://claimbtc.com/ would be nice, it makes the faucet fun.
The rewards are a little low, I'd go to 800-1000 per hour.
Thanks for the new faucet buddy
Hey buddy,

There's 3 notices https://i.imgur.com/vI7eBiW.png

███
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:44:05 PM

This is all I see when I log in (Adblock is disabled):

What am I missing here?
M4rk3tt0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:06:07 PM

I found out the solution  Cool

Just go to TOOLS -> CHANGE WALLET ADDRESS
moves (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:09:16 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 09:23:42 PM by moves

I found out the solution  Cool

Just go to TOOLS -> CHANGE WALLET ADDRESS

Good to know. I should get a warning in there if this is the case.

This is all I see when I log in (Adblock is disabled):

What am I missing here?

That's what the page should look like when using two accounts or if you skipped adding your wallet (evidently according to the user above).

What's your username? You can PM it if you want if adding a wallet doesn't work.

Edit: Fixed up Cheesy Now upon registration, you'll have to enter a wallet address upon first sign in Cheesy

███
M4rk3tt0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:56:23 AM

Is it possible to add the following feautures?

• A countdown so that the user knows how long he has to wait to claim again.
  • Automatically update the Total Claimed after the claim. (Now you have to refresh the page to see it).
moves (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:48:42 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2015, 10:15:28 PM by moves

Alright I believe we're good to go.

All accounts with over 1,000 satoshi will be credited 3x as a thanks for helping start out.
All accounts with less will be credited double.

Is it possible to add the following feautures?

• A countdown so that the user knows how long he has to wait to claim again.
  • Automatically update the Total Claimed after the claim. (Now you have to refresh the page to see it).

The first one is planned to be added when I add new features. The second can also be done.

I upped the rates some for the promo period. No idea how long it will go for.

I'll add the bonuses to the needed accounts after Leprechaun 4: In Space  Tongue

███
moves (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:13:11 PM

Halloween weekend 400 satoshi per 15 minutes promotion

███
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: