Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:56:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need quick .5[btc] Have Collateral repay 2 days  (Read 549 times)
aRegularNobody (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:22:06 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 07:40:15 PM by aRegularNobody

Dont need anymore .

Bullshit negative trust for nothing now. Please help revoke this guys rights to give negative feedback.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1214656.msg12734184#msg12734184   

This loan request Included collateral and he gave me Negative because it wasn't to his own standard of valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:35:42 AM

Unless someone trusted on here can vouch (aka stake their reputation on this loan) for you then I would find it highly unlikely that you will get this loan. Granted you are offering your steam account, however steam accounts can sometimes be recovered via social engineering and the market value of steam accounts is often much less then the "headline" value shown by steam.

If you are lucky then you might be able to get a trusted member to buy the miner, have the BTC sit in escrow, then in two days when your coinbase deposit clears and you repay the loan the trusted person, the seller would send you the miner and then escrow would be released. You would deposit some amount to the trusted person, and if you were to default then the trusted person would have the miner shipped to them and upon receipt of the miner they would pay the seller.
aRegularNobody (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:40:29 AM

WTF?  I get a negative rating that reads Newbie Requesting a loan without collateral?   When im very obviously offering collateral?

That was not deserved?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 02:42:29 AM

WTF?  I get a negative rating that reads Newbie Requesting a loan without collateral?   When im very obviously offering collateral?

That was not deserved?

You are not offering valid collateral:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:43:42 AM

That was not deserved?
That was from Vod, he seems to think that he has the authority to tell others what they can and cannot do, and often will not check all the facts.

I would highly recommend that you open a thread in meta about this issue.
aRegularNobody (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:58:16 AM

That was not deserved?
That was from Vod, he seems to think that he has the authority to tell others what they can and cannot do, and often will not check all the facts.

Shitty part is if you look at the bottom of coin base you can even see ive repaid a btclend loan in the past.  so basically this asshole decides to be a asshole now i have to rock a bad rep tag because rep is not moderated?
aRegularNobody (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:02:08 AM

That was not deserved?

You are not offering valid collateral:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

LMAO what a piece of shit.  You link me to a Rules thread where you randomly wrote your own rules of what qualifys as valid collateral as if you were even the OP in the thread.  As if you fucking somone special that makes the rules here. 
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:04:11 AM

That was not deserved?

Shitty part is if you look at the bottom of coin base you can even see ive repaid a btclend loan in the past.  so basically this asshole decides to be a asshole now i have to rock a bad rep tag because rep is not moderated?

This person is able to give trust that is visible to others by default only because of one person, and a few other people have the ability to remove this ability from Vod. As I mentioned previously, if you open a thread in meta then a discussion can be had to remove this ability of Vod to be able to leave trust that is visible by default.

As I mentioned previously, I do not think this loan request will work as written, however I also don't think it is an outright scam attempt. Changes will most likely need to be made in order to get what you want done.
aRegularNobody (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:09:26 AM

That was not deserved?

This person is able to give trust that is visible to others by default only because of one person, and a few other people have the ability to remove this ability from Vod. As I mentioned previously, if you open a thread in meta then a discussion can be had to remove this ability of Vod to be able to leave trust that is visible by default.

As I mentioned previously, I do not think this loan request will work as written, however I also don't think it is an outright scam attempt. Changes will most likely need to be made in order to get what you want done.

I was going to rewrite it after reading your response.   The middle man idea was a really good idea   Guess im gonna open the thread in meta make a new btctalk account.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: