Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rawdog insulter, troll, racist and anti-semite  (Read 1617 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:12:42 PM

Well that's great, it will make the forum look like bunch of 5 year old screaming at eachother.

HAHA you nailed it brother this is exactly what Bitcointalk is now HAHA the irony

A self modded thread might be the only solution to avoid trolls,because if he can do this, then anybody can do this. And I dont want my thread being invaded by a troll army.

Yep and only trolls complain about SMTs too becasue they cant spread their cancer all over your thread. Boy they hate SMTs

I, for one, don't have any issues with SMTs. I do, however, have major issues with Leroy Fodor of whom I'm quoting. My first post in his SMT was pointing out his sockpuppet commenting on his own thread and me providing proof that such was true, whereupon Leroy immediately deleted my post. It was from that point forward back in March of this year that I exposed literally no less than a hundred lies penned by Leroy Fodor who to this day lies his fuckin' ass off. That's the real cancer to the crypto community. HAHAHA

Learn more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: