Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:32:06 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 10:12:16 PM by Gleb Gamow
Merited by suchmoon (10)

<.100%[sic] in the title is making fun of Leroy Fodor's inability to perform simple percentages in spite of his claim of earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University.>

EDIT: Whenever and wherever I pen HAHAHA, I'm mockin' Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA

Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670

EDIT: Enjoy the read over here: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/1

EDIT: Enjoy reading about Chantha Owen Lueung as well here: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265

EDIT: StakeMiners' new home: https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/?fref=nf

I posted the following in Leroy's thread, whereupon less than two minutes later he deleted it. Then I posted another post which he deleted within 15 seconds (that one follows the first post).

This IS NOT a self-moderated thread!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?

Well, you almost got your thread up to 11 posts before the trustworthy thingy flew outta the window.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

http://thebot.net/threads/trusted-earn-240-instant-with-bitcoin.154553/page-35#post-2536825

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/#post-3308548

Hi TBN members
I want to introduce : http://www.stakeminers.com
Here is some about the site:

This is the only cloud mining business of its kind and the only form of mining that never decreases in profits. With all other forms of cloud mining as times progresses your investment return lessens. The difficulty goes up your profits go down and you must then reinvest the same if not more funds to keep your profits rising. No one wants a business where in order to continue to make increased profits you are literally forced to reinvest. With StakeMiners we have made a specific business structure that allows investors to make more profit with every passing day. As we hold massive amounts of coins under one pool wallet each persons staking frequency, and amount earned per stake increses. The business structure also Gives investors higher profits on thier investment as the pool gains more investors. We have included more than one coin wallet and will be adding more in the future so soon you will be staking on more than one coin multiple times per day, all becaue of your initial investment. In addition to the wallet and core qt POS structures we are buying the same coins every day, by doing this we literrally are forcing the value of those coins to increase and hold thier value. The more we buy and hold, the more coins you earn and stake, and all those factors together Means increased daily profit from you investment.

EARN MONEY BY INVEST YOUR MONEY
You can invest any amount that you want through BTC, LTC, Dogecoins .v...v
Your profit is a Paid Per Porportion (PPP) basis. What this means is if you own 10% of the mining pool stake weight you get 10% of the profit earned.
Your investment profit is paid on a weekly basis. We manually process payment to your bitcoin payout address you have on file associated with your stakeminer account.
Payments are processed manually for your security as well as the pools. Payment is made every Monday night Eastern Time Around Midnight
We can do this because StakeMiner has its own account backed by (POW) hardware that allows us to make money so we dont need to take fees from your profit
If you have question you can check it here: FAQ
Because this is POS staking so the profit on long term is very nice. You maybe surprise
So let earn some money now.Smiley
I have joined to day so i'm not have a payment proof yet. I will update it here later.

http://thebot.net/threads/btc-project-that-can-make-you-50-profit-in-details-and-proof.290597/

Hi TBN members,
We are looking for interested investors who would like to make 50% profit on their investment. What we do is bitcoin mining, and thru a vast amount of hours and experience we have formulated a plan where investors can invest coins to our project and receive a return of 50% profit on their investment. We are looking for investors who can invest a small amount of 0.01 Bitcoins to our cause. Once we receive enough investments we will begin the project and can guarantee a 50% profit on their investment in as little as 6 months with the initial investment being paid back in as little as 3 months.

What this means for you is if you invest 0.01BTC and we begin the project you will get your 0.01BTC back within 3 months then an additional 0.005 BTC in the next 3 Months giving you a 50% profit on your small invested amount. The higher your investment the higher your return. The minimum amount we can accept is 0.01, this is to make it affordable for anyone to invest and make a profit from this.

We have our own office where we will put your money to work for you by mining in various pools as well as solo-ming coins and trading them for Bitcoins. You have a choice to be reimbursed in Bitcoins or in the cash equivalent of the bitcoins (minus any transaction fees for the money exchanges)

How is this possible, we have a mine already set up in which we mine many different aspects of the crypto-currency world. We make very nice profits on the small amount of machines we already own within the company. Thru mining and experience we have devised a plan that allows our machines to profit more and cost less than the average miner. In a 24 hour period a section of our mine produced 3 times the amount it should have produced because of the mining we have implemented. Please see below where we took a 2 Thash machine and mined 3 times the amount it shoud have mined in a 24 hour period of time.[​IMG]
In this image you can see in 24 hours we had deposited into our wallet over 60 dollars in mining profits. The next image is where the coins were deposited from our mining account online from one of the mining pools we mine in.
[​IMG]
As you can see Bitcoin Mining can be very profitable if you have the experience and knowledge you need to progress you forward in this mining industry.

In addition to Pool Mining bitcoins we also solo-mine coins that show a great profitability and trade them for bitcoins when they reach a level of value that puts them well over the profitable margin increasing again the profits on our mining efforts.

This project is an ongoing project which means after the first investment is paid for and returned to the investors they will have a choice to reinvest in a second contract. We put a 6 month ROI on the investment with a return of investment in 3 months, but there is always a good chance the whole investment and return on investment can be returned in less than 6 months. Once all investors are paid back their investment plus their profit we will be organizing again to accept new investor contracts.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more details.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor
We have real plan and real 2THS miner. And we are not scam anyone. for sure
Thank you!

wofvman, Oct 26, 2014

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Gleb that is a different investment opportunity from a long time ago please use current information affiliated with this investment. that was in the beginning stages of this project our first thoughts into hardware cloud mining, after extensive review of the potential of hardware cloud mining we decided not to use that

Thank you sir.

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.

http://4me.ph/real-estate/land-property/house-and-lot-for-sale_i847

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:38:38 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 11:49:12 PM by Gleb Gamow

First i am NOT wolvman, Please PM a person before you decide to slander them and pass judgement, wolvman is my business partner who handles some PR, that post is from October 26 2014 and was in the beginning stages of this project, the result of that investment is where stakeminers.com came from. that post resulted in very little interest and even less profit for the investors so we moved past that and structured what we have today.

Please have some due diligence when trying to ruin a persons hard work. you can see since the post you referenced is from 5 months ago I have not lied anywhere. we have been working on this project for a long time.

For not being Leroy Fodor, you both use the moniker cyberpinoy and have the save phone number.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:49:00 PM

First i am NOT wolvman, Please PM a person before you decide to slander them and pass judgement, wolvman is my business partner who handles some PR

https://www.facebook.com/CAPTcoin/posts/565798573524674

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=stakeminers.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=7WMM4qPr+6%2fI+XVLN9r+Czj94Ae%2fzXKiTKZx3EZ%2flX1oH7IYzROFcL7mJ5hHDJaW

Domain Name: STAKEMINERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1907628068_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2015-03-06T19:45:01Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-06T18:56:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-03-06T18:56:10Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: domainabuse@tucows.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Tai Bui
Registrant Organization: Bui Anh Tai
Registrant Street: 53 Street No3 Cu Xa Do Thanh Ward 4 Dist 3
Registrant City: Ho Chi Minh
Registrant State/Province: Ho Chi Minh
Registrant Postal Code: 700000
Registrant Country: VN
Registrant Phone: +1.849069632
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: heartbreakkid5000@yahoo.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Tai Bui

I still am not wofvman in 5...4...3...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:54:52 PM

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinMiningShop/posts/887868721237234

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:59:48 PM

Please have some due diligence when trying to ruin a persons hard work.

Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?
We have a minimum set but you can change that in the payment options, we also accept more than one coin as payment, other coins can also be added in the future upon the investors request.

It seems you don't charge any fee from your posts. It seems too good to be true. What is your revenue coming from to maintain your expenditure of your business?

We do not charge fees on your earning NO. As we built this project we looked at all the problems with current cloud mining services, and the biggest problem with all the sites we tested is the drastic fees that eat away at your income. For example you earn 0.01978455 but your maintenance fees involved for your account are 0.01121344 leaving you a profit of only 0.00857111. Maintenance fees are drastically over exaggerated in these cloud mining businesses. So we found a way to combat that problem for the investors and eliminated it with a little extra work on our part, but beneficial to our investors in the end.

The business is backed by a few things. one is the company has mining hardware which is mining POW portions of the coins. The coins earned from these efforts are then split between the pool, and the other half are sold to help pay for the overhead expenses of running the pool. This is a way to increase your income as well as back the company and your investment up. By adding coins to the wallets it increases your staking potential, and the amount you are staking which increases your income earned on your investment.  The company also has its own account that helps to pay the overhead costs in running the business. when we put this project together it was to find a solution for all the people out there looking for a good reliable source of recurring income. a company they can trust with the ability to actually talk with a live person involved in the site ownership. we discovered many ways investors can continue to increase their earnings and hard coded all these into the sites business structure. I personally have spent endless nights testing different coins, and calculating the earning potential on coins and put this together with investors at mind.

It seems to good to be true because I literally spent months working out solutions to the current problems of all crypto mining businesses (not just cloud), we searched countless forums for any problems and we did everything we could to combat these issues and provide you with a service that is better than anything else out there.

Ask yourself do you have the ability or have you ever had the ability to skype with the owners of ANY other cloud mining site you invested in, did they have an address, could you call them on the phone and speak to them in person, With us you could call and even set up a lunch meeting, because we have nothing to hide, and would be happy to sit down and explain how it works and what we did. We spent a lot of time on this project to help all the investors involved and finally give this industry something it needs. A real, profitable, fair mining service.

Why would your partner ask you a question anonymously about this new site of yours on this forum, while at another forum he's espousing your site, even declaring that he had already deposited funds and was awaiting results?

I say I've done my due diligence.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:04:43 PM

really HAHA

Your post if from OCTOBER 26 2014 it does not list or state anything about Stakeminers.com as I told you it was in the beginning phases of our project.

I deleted your posts cause they are false accusations based on a thread that was posted months ago and did not even directly involve Stakeminers.com. it was in the beginning stages.

My username on games and things is cyberpinoy, wolvman is my business partner, if you dont believe me play dota where you can play against both of us(which is almost impossible to do if I am both users)  and you will see. the info he posted used my direct contact info cause I was the owner of the equipment backing that investment it was housed in my country and not his, we are not even from the same country BULOK.

I self moderated the thread for asshole trolls like yourself, sorry but the more I read thru your bullshit the more angry I get.

I spent months and months on this project, working solution's to problems, doing my best I can to find a solution to all the scamming ripoff cloud mining problems we have, to have a looser like you attack me personally.

Go to my fucking facebook asshole see what I have been thru,
a fucking fire they burned down 3 businesses and my fucking home by a jealous filipino who did not even get in trouble,

a successful business in United States which I sold that is still up and running today. one that had 100% number one customer satisfaction and was BBB accredited.

Another busines that still exists and has been with us for years doing Large format grahics and applications.

you didnt ask me any questions, you did nothing to prove what you are saying, you want proof get on skype right now where you can talk with both of us BULOK.

so you take your lies, your ignorance, your slander and sir shove that shit right up your ass. Stop trying to ruin peoples hard work, do some fucking research before you attack someone publicly with personal information.  

Damn, your post reads exactly, I repeat, EXACTLY like every other scam artist I've successfully exposed. Seriously, if you truly are on the up-and-up, then there was not one iota of need for you to pen as you've done. You could've easily countered every single one of my concerns with facts sans the vitriol prose, again, not a good sign.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:06:34 PM

I am not sure if all accusations of Gleb Gamow are true. But judging from opening posts of CyberPinoy in his thread [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0] This service of cloud mining (cyberpinoy said specifically that it is not Hardware mining, because it is bad for the investors) is a little too good to be true.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:12:53 PM

wolvman is my business partner

You still don't get it, do you?

You created that thread espousing trust, but by Post #4 your business partner asked a question, of which you replied with Post 6. The question in question was asked as if he's 100% ignorant of your company, in kind, leading us to believe that he was, whereupon your then reply relays to us that you're an up-and-up guy via kindly addressing his concerns.

I came along and exposed that ruse, whereupon within two minutes later you deleted my post, then another one within 15 seconds, now I'm the asshole in your eyes wondering why the fuck I'm bringing up some past business relations that's no longer relevant to this one, of which is not what I was trying to do, ignoring that fact completely, with only driving the point home about the ruse at hand.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:17:48 PM

well you have no truth in any of this, and you dont know what your talking about, I am not wolvman, I am cyberpinoy we are from 2 different countries. thank you however for showing everyone we are not scared, we hide nothing, as you can see our site was not paid for a who is protection, but now maybe some people can see EXACTLY why so many people do.

You have not called out a scam, you have proven nothing, you have lied about me and slandered me is what you have accomplished, what is your basis behind the connection you made between me and wolvman? where is your undeniable proof that his username has the same IP or even the same countries IP as cyberpinoy?  

you have attempted to make a joke of me But proven me or my business to be scam you have not done Smiley

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ, boy! IF you weren't scare and that I was 100% fucked in the head, then why not quote me and put my claims to rest. I would've been gone before ever penning a forth post, offering up a good luck and apologies, but it was you that showed scareness from the get-go via deleting posts before the ink in the browser had a chance to dry, virtually literally.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:19:48 PM

I am not sure if all accusations of Gleb Gamow are true. But judging from opening posts of CyberPinoy in his thread [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0] This service of cloud mining (cyberpinoy said specifically that it is not Hardware mining, because it is bad for the investors) is a little too good to be true.

If you visit the site then you will understand why hardware is not needed for this type of cloud mining Smiley we pay out in Bitcoins, and the little bit of hardware we do have is neither for rent or for sale it is used to back your investment up. stake mining does not need mining hardware it needs a computer with a wallet on it and a server connection. I use the hardware we do have to mine the POW portions of the coins to add to the staking wallets to increase your income on your investment as well as help pay for the overhead costs involved in running the site
Please dont reply here with all the lies use my thread where everyone can see the answers they need. not just gleb the embellishing liar with no proof to back up his accusations

Dude, I've already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you all are the same person. Are you a Democrat by any chance?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:21:58 PM

If you visit the site then you will understand why hardware is not needed for this type of cloud mining Smiley we pay out in Bitcoins, and the little bit of hardware we do have is neither for rent or for sale it is used to back your investment up. stake mining does not need mining hardware it needs a computer with a wallet on it and a server connection. I use the hardware we do have to mine the POW portions of the coins to add to the staking wallets to increase your income on your investment as well as help pay for the overhead costs involved in running the site
Please dont reply here with all the lies use my thread where everyone can see the answers they need. not just gleb the embellishing liar with no proof to back up his accusations

but the probelm is we are not the same person, I asked him to check my post and make sure I answered all the questions that would be needed, he then asked one I had not addressed. So i answered it, but all in all we are not in any way the same person we are not from the same country, and I have ways I can prove that but you did not feel the need to skype with both of us now did you :L) Not my problem you dont want to have to appologize for your ignorance, he is now asleep as it is 5 AM here and we have been getting little sleep trying to put this project together, but when I told you to skype with usb he was up and ready for the call Smiley

WELL FUCK ME IN THE ASS! It never occurred to me to use a sockpuppet that way. That's fuckin' genius! Hate to say it, but I owe you a blowjob for setting me straight (no pun intended)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:25:20 PM

well you have no truth in any of this, and you dont know what your talking about, I am not wolvman, I am cyberpinoy we are from 2 different countries. thank you however for showing everyone we are not scared, we hide nothing, as you can see our site was not paid for a who is protection, but now maybe some people can see EXACTLY why so many people do.

You have not called out a scam, you have proven nothing, you have lied about me and slandered me is what you have accomplished, what is your basis behind the connection you made between me and wolvman? where is your undeniable proof that his username has the same IP or even the same countries IP as cyberpinoy?  

you have attempted to make a joke of me But proven me or my business to be scam you have not done Smiley

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ, boy! IF you weren't scare and that I was 100% fucked in the head, then why not quote me and put my claims to rest. I would've been gone before ever penning a forth post, offering up a good luck and apologies, but it was you that showed scareness from the get-go via deleting posts before the ink in the browser had a chance to dry, virtually literally.

Your post had NOTHING to do wiht stakeminers website idiot thats why I removed it

Again, apologies for posting in your thread to show others that one of your sockpuppets was in play and not talk about stakeiminers.com proper.

did you call on skype??? wjhat proof?> where is the proof? where are the IPS for cynberpinoy and where are the IPS for wolvman that sir is undeniable proof what you have is opinion not proof

I don't use Skype.

Dude, I don't need no stickin' IPS to prove my case, of which I'll declare right here that I have no such IPS proof.

PS: Don't go anywhere, for I need to get a fresh cup of coffee.

My apologies, even created a thread depicting how I apologized: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.

Dude's even deleting my apologies.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:31:52 PM

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:49:59 PM

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

Yep, I may be the fuckin' idiot in this thread, but at least I know have the following person as my partner: https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1164286?fb_action_ids=10203765465044789&fb_action_types=og.shares

The Story
My name is Tai

I was working for people many years ago. And now i want to start my own business. I have a team work in 3D design and they really good.

I decided to make a website as well as my company which doing photoshop design and 3D design.

I did the layout design myself to cut off the cost but there are alot of stuff to make it completely done ( the office, the website-code, and many more).

I am very appreciated any support and thank you for you consideration.

I'm having trouble relating how the above skillsets are used in yous current business model.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:54:10 PM

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

Not sure how deep you want to dig this hole you're digging, but I'll follow you for the laughs.

Dude, your financing dude is trying to raise $1,500 for his first ever business and it ain't the one we're discussing here: https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/1164286?fb_action_ids=10203765465044789&fb_action_types=og.shares
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:56:21 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 10:07:33 PM by Gleb Gamow

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

THIS I GOTTA SEE!

Dude, I've done a helluva lot worse than this, and them posts/threads are still up.

But, go ahead and knock yourself out and get the mods on my side as well. But, please dig that hole wide enough so that we all can crawl in behind you.  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:52:49 PM

Stake Miners commented on 3 videos 3 years ago
And a farthewr note, I live with a family who owns and legally fights cocks here in the philippines. they are treated like kings, they each have their own house, their own stoop to stand on and are fed greatly at least 3 times a day, so dont think you can say ....Oh and the owners have to poke and prod them to make them fighting animals, that is so not true. I have never ever seen the owners hurt their chickens, what sense woud that make, hurt your animal before it goes to fight?
  2:47
Rooster Attacks And Kills Man At Cock Fight
by The Young Turks
4 years ago955,054 views
A California man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.

Care to relate that story again about how all was burnt to the ground because of some jealous folks? I have a hunch there's more to that story given the above.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:41:58 PM

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

Apologies for  being away for the past hourish, but some personal matters had to be taken care of.

Tell me more about you financing partner that has a $1,500 quest on some crowdfunding site.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:45:48 PM

tries desperately to dig up the fact

Dude, I found your cockfighting post via a link you gave in the OP of your self-moderated thread. All I did was visit it and scroll down. Took me less time to find it then it took for you to delete my first post, but not as fast as when you deleted my second post, yet I'm the assfucktard. Don't figure!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: