Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is coming back, stronger than ever!  (Read 4844 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:17:38 AM

I know everything is going fine and there it is going high but, I still believe it is too early to call it strong trend. Yes it shows "bull" sign and also, it is ok too be optimistic but be cautious.

But unlike previous march towards $300 levels, this time we can see a considerable huge volume of trading make this movement more sustainable than the previous ones. I personally believe this may continue further towards some big prices like $600 by year end.

Nah, it will go back to where it came from.

This is not it. This is not the big price increase we were waiting from. It's more likely that a few miners start manipulating again.

I believe the big price increase will come next year, when the block debate is settled.

The price is falling because too many people were waiting to sell. Once they sold what they want, we can make another attempt to break through the $300 level, which is a real challenge.

i think it's because there is a group that is manipulating, always the same people involved, that's why you see always the same range as befoe

if there were a new investors, wave, new fresh money, 300 would have been already broken
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:37:51 AM

I know everything is going fine and there it is going high but, I still believe it is too early to call it strong trend. Yes it shows "bull" sign and also, it is ok too be optimistic but be cautious.

But unlike previous march towards $300 levels, this time we can see a considerable huge volume of trading make this movement more sustainable than the previous ones. I personally believe this may continue further towards some big prices like $600 by year end.

This is not it. This is not the big price increase we were waiting from. It's more likely that a few miners start manipulating again.

I believe the big price increase will come next year, when the block debate is settled.

The price is falling because too many people were waiting to sell. Once they sold what they want, we can make another attempt to break through the $300 level, which is a real challenge.

i think it's because there is a group that is manipulating, always the same people involved, that's why you see always the same range as befoe

if there were a new investors, wave, new fresh money, 300 would have been already broken

I don't know, I still believe this is not a manipulation. I think it will continue growing. I mean with all of the positive news that we had in the last 3 weeks, I think this is different this time.

Of course I hope I am right and that we don't see a drop of $30 by tonight. Then again we are flirting with $300, a very hard to break line in my opinion.

I guess time will tell!
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:46:57 AM

I don't know, I still believe this is not a manipulation. I think it will continue growing. I mean with all of the positive news that we had in the last 3 weeks, I think this is different this time.

Of course I hope I am right and that we don't see a drop of $30 by tonight. Then again we are flirting with $300, a very hard to break line in my opinion.

I guess time will tell!

Dont be so sure about that, this growth wave is a 50-60 degree increase, nothing with that angle will last long.

If it were a genuine increase it would have maximum 20-30 degrees angle, that would show sustainability. Yes crypto is volatile so it can be just a jump (some big guys aquiring bitcoin), but there wasnt any special news that would indicate that.

So i think this is just market manipulation by some pump and dump group.

I dont really expect a big breakout until next summer, here were my predictions:

Ok here are my predictions:

60% probability: Bitcoin will reach 400$ before 2016
85% probability: Bitcoin will reach 500$ before next halving
90% probability: Bitcoin will reach 700$ before 2017
20% probability: Bitcoin will reach 5000$ before 2017

There are my predictions, this thread wont be edited, so let's see if my predictions come true Cheesy

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:15:14 AM

So is my prediction coming true after all:

Sooner than expected, but still, it is a very exciting time!

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:37:48 AM

Yes this has happened so sooner once we noticed new comers to this forum. May be the new blood are more interested to buy bitcoin when the prices are lesser comparatively. Any way these are so good things to happen for bitcoin and our bitcoin community for ever.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:27:02 PM

Yes this has happened so sooner once we noticed new comers to this forum. May be the new blood are more interested to buy bitcoin when the prices are lesser comparatively. Any way these are so good things to happen for bitcoin and our bitcoin community for ever.

I dont think this price increase is from newbies buying bitcoin.

Because the bitcoin membership is not increasing that drastically. I think some big rich guys trying to buy bitcoin before the financial system collapses.

He`d rather pay 50% more for bitcoin , just to aquire it, instead of letting his bank account get wiped out by  some bail-in.

tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:30:31 PM

Yes this will going to happen very soon as i think we will more higher price before this Christmas i think it will be stable above $400-$450 or maybe will cross $500 this time and this will be Christmas gift for us.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:38:51 PM

lets hope the bitcoin community will keep on rising and will be bigger than ever before

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 12:45:57 PM

I think that i am part of this "60% probability: Bitcoin will reach 400$ before 2016"
Only on October the price has been increased for more then 100 dollars.
So i think that will end by 350 this month, and probably 400 by the end of November

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

lets hope the bitcoin community will keep on rising and will be bigger than ever before

Funny thing is that its counterintuitive.

You would thing this:

More people find bitcoin by google search -> More people join the forum -> More people buy bitcoin -> Price goes up

When actually in reality this happens:

Investors get interested/Traders try to manipulate the market -> Price goes up -> Bitcoin gets mentioned by the media or other means -> Greedy people look for money making methods -> They join bitcoin

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:07:42 PM

Yes this will going to happen very soon as i think we will more higher price before this Christmas i think it will be stable above $400-$450 or maybe will cross $500 this time and this will be Christmas gift for us.

Also hoping for $500 by Christmas. But do you guys think that the price would go down around that time? People might sell BTC to buy Christmas gifts.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:12:11 PM

Also hoping for $500 by Christmas. But do you guys think that the price would go down around that time? People might sell BTC to buy Christmas gifts.

You cannot know that, there is no data that would support that claim.

People could buy gifts with bitcoin too, especially in 2nd or 3rd world countries where bank transfers and card payments cost alot. There are many stores that accept bitcoin and ship worldwide.

Its easy as that.

(But I really doubt people will spend their bitcoins at all, if it gets to 500$, the 500$ bitcoin is the gift itself Cheesy)

Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:13:27 PM

I'm hoping people will give BTC as christmas presents.

The more awareness and invested interest the better.
fearlesscat10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:11:27 PM

You cannot know that, there is no data that would support that claim.

Hence the "hoping." A guy can dream.

People could buy gifts with bitcoin too, especially in 2nd or 3rd world countries where bank transfers and card payments cost alot. There are many stores that accept bitcoin and ship worldwide.

Its easy as that.

(But I really doubt people will spend their bitcoins at all, if it gets to 500$, the 500$ bitcoin is the gift itself Cheesy)

However, bitcoin isn't that common with 2nd and 3rd world countries. I live in the Philippines and you can only talk about btc among people who are at least college level and are interested in advancements in computer science / technology or financial investments, and that's probably less than 10% of the country.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:51:33 PM

However, bitcoin isn't that common with 2nd and 3rd world countries. I live in the Philippines and you can only talk about btc among people who are at least college level and are interested in advancements in computer science / technology or financial investments, and that's probably less than 10% of the country.

Still more common than where I live. People here are just the ultimate sheeple.

For instance my currency vs GOLD lost about 70% of its value in the last decade, and not even the stock market went up to cover the investors. This was under 6-7% interest rates.

Now the interest rates are ~1%, hyperinflation will come, and the sheeple better learn quick about bitcoin or they will get robbed again.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:23:37 PM

I think we should have a bot only section. It would be interesting to eavesdrop on their plans to take over the world.

Cheesy, nice one
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:18:26 PM

Bitcoin never left. It just went into hiding so the morons that are here for quick bucks would leave. The real believers that understand the technology and know it will be 100K in 10 years keep buying. Bitcoin gave them the gift of buying sub 200 Bitcoin once again and now they are holding and laughing while their purchasing power increases.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:24:37 PM

Bitcoin never left. It just went into hiding so the morons that are here for quick bucks would leave. The real believers that understand the technology and know it will be 100K in 10 years keep buying. Bitcoin gave them the gift of buying sub 200 Bitcoin once again and now they are holding and laughing while their purchasing power increases.

Well I`m here for the quick buck, but that doesnt mean that I dont believe in bitcoin. I would never sell my bitcoins, only in extreme cases.

But I would shop some of them later on. Bitcoin really gives us a mystical experience, because its an invention so new that we dont really appreciate it that well.

The first PC users were amazed at the possibilities, while now people take PC for granted. Kindenganden kids have mobile phones and a PC so its really a basic tool for now.

Even the caveman appreciated his first hammer. It's called evolution.

fearlesscat10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:50:22 AM

Well I`m here for the quick buck, but that doesnt mean that I dont believe in bitcoin. I would never sell my bitcoins, only in extreme cases.

But I would shop some of them later on. Bitcoin really gives us a mystical experience, because its an invention so new that we dont really appreciate it that well.

The first PC users were amazed at the possibilities, while now people take PC for granted. Kindenganden kids have mobile phones and a PC so its really a basic tool for now.

Even the caveman appreciated his first hammer. It's called evolution.

I like the way you put it. But like all other new inventions, its first few decades could make or break it.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:42:00 PM

I like the way you put it. But like all other new inventions, its first few decades could make or break it.

Well there is demand for bitcoin no doubt, either people know it, or they dont even realize it, how much they need it. Or they might not know about bitcoin yet.

Bitcoin needs bigger marketing ASAP.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: