Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody could help me set a chart for chinese RMB?  (Read 1305 times)
wonsper (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 03:06:09 AM

We got plenty of miners in China.
It's hard for most of us to exchange on mt.gox with dollars.
I have several dedicate servers.
So I wish to set a chart just as mt.gox for chinese money.
Any dude can do me this favor?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Longmarch

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:31:59 AM

Do you mean that you would like to have a chart that shows the RNB->USD->BTC rate? 

I'm not aware that there is a way to know the direct RNB/BTC rate right now. 
wonsper (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 05:08:02 AM

Do you mean that you would like to have a chart that shows the RNB->USD->BTC rate? 

I'm not aware that there is a way to know the direct RNB/BTC rate right now. 
RMB->USD->BTC is enough, and most important is the exchange model between users.
User can traid with RMB OR BTC by themselves, like mt.gox.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 07:42:29 AM

I think he wants to use his servers to start an RMB/BTC exchange in China, which would function like Mt. Gox. This would make broader use of bitcoin in in China possible and would be a great development for Bitcoin.

Is there an open source exchange software someone could point him to? Or a developer who would like to help him with the the project?

A major concern for the exchange operator should be legality. There are a number of company-backed digital currencies in China and regulations controlling their use. I think people would want to know that you had checked with a lawyer on the legality of a BTC/RMB exchange.
gongcheng

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:37:59 AM

I think he wants to use his servers to start an RMB/BTC exchange in China, which would function like Mt. Gox. This would make broader use of bitcoin in in China possible and would be a great development for Bitcoin.

Is there an open source exchange software someone could point him to? Or a developer who would like to help him with the the project?

A major concern for the exchange operator should be legality. There are a number of company-backed digital currencies in China and regulations controlling their use. I think people would want to know that you had checked with a lawyer on the legality of a BTC/RMB exchange.

This is what I want to do in Singapore, anyone can help?

Longmarch

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:44:16 AM

Oooooh.   That would actually be awesome, I think.

If there isn't an open source exchange package available, there ought to be.  In any case, why not run an over-the-counter market on IRC?  Maybe that would be easier to set up, and you (OP) would at least capture some initiative while setting up something more automated.

I'm really curious to see what happens when Bitcoin gets traction in Asia.  

wonsper (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 10:13:09 AM

This legal problem I think not only bother asia. It seems paypal had banned trading bitcoin, right? 
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 12:53:56 PM

Open source trading platform :
https://github.com/davout/bitcoin-central

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: