Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture Enchantment  (Read 571 times)
Sakarias-Corporation (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 09:04:14 PM

Hello, could anyone make the ''graphics'' of this picture better ? https://i.imgur.com/jDgm01J.jpg i need it as a background on my website.

state price below Smiley and maybe make it bigger ?

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 09:26:38 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 09:37:28 PM by SFR10

Hello, could anyone make the ''graphics'' of this picture better ? https://i.imgur.com/jDgm01J.jpg i need it as a background on my website.

I could do it, could you be more specific in terms of enhancement your after in this picture? Do you like it to be clearer with no fog?or anything else you could pm it to me and as to making it bigger , there is no problem there ... I charge between $ 0.50 to $1 for this Smiley

Edit: Here is some enhancement ( still anything you would like changing it can be done ) and if you could specify the exact size or dimension your after for your website so I could increase the size of it accordingly Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:06:46 PM

Hi here is my entry just hoping. Wink
any donation will do only if you like it. Wink
34TRJhxGaT4jiCNsG4cKGxUfhYuT7cWg94

Thanks
hermesesus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 09:04:47 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 09:16:38 AM by hermesesus

Hello, could anyone make the ''graphics'' of this picture better ? i need it as a background on my website.

Some attempts Smiley
Price: as you like Wink
17iQBGN2UpevSiHGVaiBLM21CHWAKDksxu

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:16:42 PM

Lmao looking at all the posts above you guys are hilarious .I guess by enhancement he needs you to make the picture better in terms of pixels ,size and overall an HD quality .What most of you've done just applied effects by adding some brightness contrast and other filters .Not sure if OP actually wants that but I think he needs a picture better in pixels which is impossible because you cannot add more pixels into the original picture as they cant be regenerated but yeah it can be over written as above posts .
JosIzem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:36:40 PM

I can do this, cost 0.05 BTC, PM me please Smiley
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:49:35 AM

Lmao looking at all the posts above you guys are hilarious .I guess by enhancement he needs you to make the picture better in terms of pixels ,size and overall an HD quality .What most of you've done just applied effects by adding some brightness contrast and other filters .Not sure if OP actually wants that but I think he needs a picture better in pixels which is impossible because you cannot add more pixels into the original picture as they cant be regenerated but yeah it can be over written as above posts .
You can make a picture higher quality. It is called a vector - a image type that can be resized to any size and don't lose image quality. But that is mostly for logos.
It is very expensive for bugger pictures, because the editor/designer needs to remake every singe element with mathematical algorithms or retrace every single line/form with geometrical rules.
In my opinion the price won't be lower than 0.5 btc for a vector of this size.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: