Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 10:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OFFICIAL FREQUENCY Coin + APP Launch - CrowdFund To Start Soon!  (Read 40804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fr0sties (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:18:18 AM

I think what makes a coin successful over the long term is if it has a useful purpose and it looks like this one has it, but as always with Altcoins unless dev team abandons the project or winds up being a scam I think this coin could be widely adopted by a lot of people.

That is the main reason why we went this route and merged our brains together to have our own crypto coin as a solid backbone to the Frequency project. Unlike so many apps that come and go or trendy addictive one hit wonder games that make millions of dollars then disappear, Freq is to be the missing link that will fill the gap of everyone being able to maintain ultimate privacy in their daily lives. Frequency will be that tool that we all use to comfortable communicate with one another during our regular everyday voice and text exchanges.

The way we are going to market V2 in our ad campaigns and seo efforts is through mass exposure, media coverage and flooding Youtube with countless videos of hands on user experiences while Frequency is running on their devices. Videos that will be recorded in busy areas where plenty of people are gathered, protests etc so that we can show the world in realtime just how well Frequency works and how it is an essential app to have running 24/7 for every person from all walks of life.

Mass product appeal will be natural with Frequency and even more people will learn about crypto at the same time, since that part of the equation will be constantly referenced when Frequency is being discussed.

The only thing Frequency lacks right now is funding to continue the work that has already been paused before we can release a solid beta full working android app with most to all of the needed features to make it worthwhile to the public to take the time to download and install on their android devices. first impressions are everything and we are here as hard working developers for the long run after officially putting V1 and V2 on the world map!

Even when stingray tech changes, we will change with it, being one step ahead, always coming through with updates to ensure our technology is up to date, current and bug free on a continual basis.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:55:13 AM

I think what makes a coin successful over the long term is if it has a useful purpose and it looks like this one has it, but as always with Altcoins unless dev team abandons the project or winds up being a scam I think this coin could be widely adopted by a lot of people.

That is the main reason why we went this route and merged our brains together to have our own crypto coin as a solid backbone to the Frequency project. Unlike so many apps that come and go or trendy addictive one hit wonder games that make millions of dollars then disappear, Freq is to be the missing link that will fill the gap of everyone being able to maintain ultimate privacy in their daily lives. Frequency will be that tool that we all use to comfortable communicate with one another during our regular everyday voice and text exchanges.

The way we are going to market V2 in our ad campaigns and seo efforts is through mass exposure, media coverage and flooding Youtube with countless videos of hands on user experiences while Frequency is running on their devices. Videos that will be recorded in busy areas where plenty of people are gathered, protests etc so that we can show the world in realtime just how well Frequency works and how it is an essential app to have running 24/7 for every person from all walks of life.

Mass product appeal will be natural with Frequency and even more people will learn about crypto at the same time, since that part of the equation will be constantly referenced when Frequency is being discussed.

The only thing Frequency lacks right now is funding to continue the work that has already been paused before we can release a solid beta full working android app with most to all of the needed features to make it worthwhile to the public to take the time to download and install on their android devices. first impressions are everything and we are here as hard working developers for the long run after officially putting V1 and V2 on the world map!

Even when stingray tech changes, we will change with it, being one step ahead, always coming through with updates to ensure our technology is up to date, current and bug free on a continual basis.

Thanks for providing more details of your plans. Will you be using an Escrow for the CrowdFund? or will it be hosted by an exchange?
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:00:53 PM

Thanks for providing more details of your plans. Will you be using an Escrow for the CrowdFund? or will it be hosted by an exchange?

We are in touch with an escrow provider that has been referred highly, he is very busy and we could be delayed another day to set up the crowdfund, we have a second option of a CF website for Frequency as well, however over the next 24 hours we should be all set and ready for you guys to take part. We just want everything to be perfect.
dataphreak

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:22:46 PM

This is too hot to pass up, I could help you guys with CF I have several contacts in the industry if you need, hit me up. I want to see this succeed!
sostopher

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:28:31 PM

What time does the Crowdfunding start? Today is the 22 october
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:36:17 PM

This is too hot to pass up, I could help you guys with CF I have several contacts in the industry if you need, hit me up. I want to see this succeed!

Thank you for wanting to help, as stated before we are waiting for confirmation from one escrow service to help with the CF phase, we wish we could just start right now so we could start the building of the needed resources to make Frequency live quickly as per our road map.The show of interest so far is great and we are 100% confident that Frequency will be huge and successful both as an crypto currency and a top installed app on the android market!
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:16:39 AM

Sounds interesting 
wrznet

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 01:25:08 AM

I am 100% on board with this coin and app. Refreshing to see how to proceed on your crowdfund. Anyone out there who does not know how big of a problem Stingray units are and how often they are used by law enforcement to snoop on our calls and sms without any warrant, needs to watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gC5DuLGNVA

Be aware folks!!
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:47:04 AM

Thanks to all you guys who are sharing links to videos on youtube showing just how StingRay tech works. The ANN has just been updated to showcase two very important videos all about how LE uses this technology to VIOLATE our basic rights.
wrznet

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 09:13:18 PM

Any updates on when the crowdfunding will start?
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:43:08 PM

Is the coin still alive?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:02:42 PM

Is the coin still alive?

The crowfunding hasn't even started and coin hasn't launched, how can it be dead?
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:25:42 AM

We are sorry that crowdfunding has not started yet. We have not found and agreed upon a secure solution which is causing the unexpected delay. We may end up doing it on an exchange or setting up a main site to do the CF on our own. There is a lot of greed out there in the industry and we think that if we take a little more time to do things properly where we are totally comfortable with the arrangement, it will be best long term.

We will continue to update.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:58:18 AM

You know OP, using new accounts to promote your recently launched coin really does make it seem shady and unappealing.

Why not just let the rest of the forum comment on the idea? or are you really trying to make people think that newbies who've just made a new account happened to land on your thread first and by miracle understood the coin and decided to write something positive about it... give me a break.
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:14:19 AM

You know OP, using new accounts to promote your recently launched coin really does make it seem shady and unappealing.

Why not just let the rest of the forum comment on the idea? or are you really trying to make people think that newbies who've just made a new account happened to land on your thread first and by miracle understood the coin and decided to write something positive about it... give me a break.

I take it the thought that several people are paranoid to link their true identities to such a project, being clearly ANTI-LE has not crossed your mind even once? Most of the anti cop brutality/ copwatch forums we are on, this is a very common practice. We do not have a problem with people being low key, do you? Seems you clearly do, could you be working in LE yourself, trying to stir the pot here?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:27:46 AM

haha thanks for bringing this up  Grin I took a look and you're absolutely right a newbie account posting on this thread cheerleading only should be considered detrimental and if it's being carried out by people related to the project, it isn't very ethical but you can't really tell. With Altcoins you never know, this might be a legit project from the beginning and original poster is just trying to hype things up, or it can be all just a scam all the way from the beginning.
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:18:30 AM

haha thanks for bringing this up  Grin I took a look and you're absolutely right a newbie account posting on this thread cheerleading only should be considered detrimental and if it's being carried out by people related to the project, it isn't very ethical but you can't really tell. With Altcoins you never know, this might be a legit project from the beginning and original poster is just trying to hype things up, or it can be all just a scam all the way from the beginning.

Should we buy full member and SR accounts from one of the sellers on here and post all kinds of shilling using them? I see they seem to cost as little as 0.005 btc from just scanning through the threads on here. Maybe the Frequency thread could be busy busy like so many other threads in this section are if we just go that route?

Or do we just keep low key like we have been and clearly not be a popular thread with big reply stats as we have been so far?

Everyone's input on this would be nice since we are on the subject and all, may as well discuss it in the open, shall we?
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:14:07 AM

Will watch out, this idea looks interesting. Any ETA about CF's start?
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:35:27 AM

For me you should keep low key.
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:53:38 PM

For me you should keep low key.
  Agreed, bitcoinspace may not like that so much and chances are we will not make as much $$$$$ raised on our crowdfund , like the other coins make since they buy 20 full member and senior accounts to "create a buzz" from in their threads.

Frequency is a brilliant and controversial product and crypto currency. The smarter people out there will see that and back us in our project.
Everyone else will simply go for the coins that have more "established member accounts" making replies and bumping the threads constantly to keep them at the top.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: