Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OFFICIAL FREQUENCY Coin + APP Launch - CrowdFund To Start Soon!  (Read 40775 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fr0sties (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:32:07 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 09:11:23 PM by fr0sties

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:33:43 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 01:44:12 AM by fr0sties

RESERVED POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO

Please watch the following Videos to understand exactly what a Stingray (fake base station) is and how it AFFECTS YOU all in your daily lives. Frequency will put an end to this violation of our privacy, once and for all!

VIDEO ONE - STINGRAYS Being Used by Cops to Spy on people - Cops DO NOT WANT TO COMMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTl_Clu-HKQ

VIDEO TWO - LAW ENFORCEMENT CAUGHT USING STINGRAY UNITS TO SPY ON INNOCENT PEOPLE'S CALLS AND SMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL7OlD5GrdI

Crowdfunding is currently being setup and instructions will follow. Crowdfunding will effectively act as our Frequency Price Discovery Mechanism Prior to FREQ being traded on the official exchanges.

Please feel free to discuss project details and technical inquiries below in the thread, thank you.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:35:47 PM

Interesting.

Any info about the crowdfunding, where it will be held? Exchange escrow price?
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

Interesting.

Any info about the crowdfunding, where it will be held? Exchange escrow price?

We are currently working out the crowdfunding and we believe using an escrow agent will be most convenient. The price discovery will be achieved once the CF stage has ended based on the total of 10M coins distributed among all CF participants, reflective of their contributions.
alfieaxel

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:20:34 AM

How does will the app know when a law enforcement snooper station has moved or is on the move, how will that affect the mapping system? I understand the concept of this whole app except for that part. We all know that Stingray units are always or usually mobile unless LE rents out a residential or business unit in the area of their target for example a restaurant or bar frequented by individuals of interest to LE, they will set up their stingray in a non mobile fashion for the time they are gathering evidence/invading privacy of all people using mobile phones in the area.

PS: Here is a good video about how LE uses their stingrays on the public from infowars for anyone that never heard of it before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk_SJDAqGEE
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:33:11 AM

How does will the app know when a law enforcement snooper station has moved or is on the move, how will that affect the mapping system? I understand the concept of this whole app except for that part. We all know that Stingray units are always or usually mobile unless LE rents out a residential or business unit in the area of their target for example a restaurant or bar frequented by individuals of interest to LE, they will set up their stingray in a non mobile fashion for the time they are gathering evidence/invading privacy of all people using mobile phones in the area.

PS: Here is a good video about how LE uses their stingrays on the public from infowars for anyone that never heard of it before.

The mapping feature in the app constantly will recognize the fake base stations that it detects initially by issuing them a unique identifier. The beacon will show up on the map and the location will be shared with all running the app in real-time. If it moves and when it moves, this information will update since it will be identified by the app immediately, the app will be able to decipher weather the same beacon needs to be moved on the map or if it is detecting a new beacon. This is based on several factors, the main one being if you are outside of the original reach radius of where the stingray was first detected vs other users running the app who are in the previous location when a new fake base station is detected nearby. If the old location is not active for a reasonable time delay in the previous location, the app will remove it as being recently active, to not clutter up the beacons on the map and avoid confusion to the user. There is a great deal of sophisticated security measures that we are fine tuning as the app is being built with the resourses we currently have, once we increase the resource pool with crowdfunding, we will be able to be far more advanced with the project features and able to fine tune all the current and future features we are implementing for the best overall end user experience with Frequency.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:51:10 AM

cool idea hope it goes well for you folks

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
alfieaxel

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:36:11 AM

The mapping feature in the app constantly will recognize the fake base stations that it detects initially by issuing them a unique identifier. The beacon will show up on the map and the location will be shared with all running the app in real-time. If it moves and when it moves, this information will update since it will be identified by the app immediately, the app will be able to decipher weather the same beacon needs to be moved on the map or if it is detecting a new beacon. This is based on several factors, the main one being if you are outside of the original reach radius of where the stingray was first detected vs other users running the app who are in the previous location when a new fake base station is detected nearby. If the old location is not active for a reasonable time delay in the previous location, the app will remove it as being recently active, to not clutter up the beacons on the map and avoid confusion to the user. There is a great deal of sophisticated security measures that we are fine tuning as the app is being built with the resourses we currently have, once we increase the resource pool with crowdfunding, we will be able to be far more advanced with the project features and able to fine tune all the current and future features we are implementing for the best overall end user experience with Frequency.

Understood, will there be any feature that turns off mic/camera when a live stingray is detected? In the ann you mention comm will stop and option will be presented to make the user aware, but no mention of the cam/mic disable.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:42:19 AM

Crowdfunding is somewhat like ICO but I love the concept ò this coin
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:05:18 AM

I don`t like ico or crowdfunding but this project look interesting so i will watch this one.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:32:05 AM

with a well known escrow i am really interested. not only because of the topic is related to my job  Grin
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:18:54 PM

I don`t like ico or crowdfunding but this project look interesting.

Not really. Only another boring ICO-Shitcoin. Cry
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:19:36 PM

Crowdfunding is somewhat like ICO but I love the concept ò this coin

We are very happy that you share our sentiment when it comes to defending and protecting our right to privacy! We will be working around the clock to ensure that our voice is loud and clear on how we value our legal right to privacy as we are not criminals and do not deserve to be treated as such by those who are supposed to protect and serve us, not strip us of our right to privacy in communications.
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:21:40 PM

I don`t like ico or crowdfunding but this project look interesting so i will watch this one.

Thank you for taking the time to read over what we are doing and we hope that you will be a supporter as well!
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:22:57 PM

with a well known escrow i am really interested. not only because of the topic is related to my job  Grin

Oh really? What field do you work in?
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:32:54 PM

Good idea. And just like the authorities, I am watching. Grin
dataphreak

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:52:18 PM

Finally a coin I can totally relate to and understand! This is going to be hot and no surprise if it gets serious press coverage, this is controversial as heck yet 100% legal and will actually benefit users in a big big way.
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:55:52 PM

Good idea. And just like the authorities, I am watching. Grin

We may have just detected your stingray outside our workspace!  JK  Thx for the support!
fr0sties (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:40:23 AM

Finally a coin I can totally relate to and understand! This is going to be hot and no surprise if it gets serious press coverage, this is controversial as heck yet 100% legal and will actually benefit users in a big big way.

That's the plan of action, we are going to take this to a whole new level way beyond anyone's expectations. This is more than a job/project for us, this is a passion that we collectively share.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:59:22 AM

I think what makes a coin successful over the long term is if it has a useful purpose and it looks like this one has it, but as always with Altcoins unless dev team abandons the project or winds up being a scam I think this coin could be widely adopted by a lot of people.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: