Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTB} Antminer S4 "US"  (Read 517 times)
wikkidtt (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 02:39:00 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 12:31:31 AM by wikkidtt

Looking to buy 1 Antminer s4 in perfect working order. Will only pay using escrow unless you have very good trust feedback and are not a newb. Please sent me your current offer and shipping cost to zip 45218
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:39:41 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 01:00:41 AM by sloopy

I have a small stash of some of my favorite S3s and their are some S3+ units I still mine with.
Say I have 8 average or better S3s
What is your offer?
You probably know more about used pricing than me at the moment, I am just starting to look to sell several things.

I have IBM DSP2000BB 2000 Watt PSUs
I run them in pairs stacked with two 120MM fans on slow speed for cooling
I have two Gekkoscience Breakout boards to control everything. Fan speed, nice switches for on / off / auto.
I believe they are the best b/0 board for the power supply
requires 220
I paid $70.00 each I think for those, I'm not sure, I will check If interested.
I also have some great ATX power supplies. A few 1300G2, few other EVGA, 1000, 750, another 1000, Corsair AX1200, couple more corsairs. I have plenty of server and atx supplies. No ATX over the 1300. I moved to Server PSU, the 2000 and 2800 pretty fast.

I take very good care of my things. Nothing in this list has been overheated, clocked, or in any way harmed by rough mining.

I also have an electric drum set
A speaker box made for a chevy extended cab new in the box. It is molded out of some form of thick plastic and has a single 10" Woofer. The box and speaker are factory from MTX. I love that box, but haven't used it because the truck I bought it for was wrecked by my ex so...

I can probably put some cables together for the 2000BB GekkoScience boards. Fork terminals on one end and PCI on the other straight to the miner, but I always buy 36" cables. I can also hook you up with the person I get them from who does outstanding quality and uses quality components.
I have every single cable for each of the ATX units. They are barely used.

I may consider trades for Gold, Silver, other small things which carry nice value and is known to grow in value. But hell give it a shot with most anything. I am a tinkerer. I take great pride in my weapons, specifically guns.

Of course, bitcoin is king.
Shipping to the continental US preferred, but never say never.
I have no problem putting some pictures together with something showing the date with the products.
I also have no problem with escrow. I know OGnasty has a solid rep and I have handled business with him in the past. That is who I prefer to handle escrow.

Didn't mean to run this long, but wanted to throw some fresh ideas around.

Best to you,

Sloopy

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
marvykkio

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:06:53 AM

you are interested I have left 2 x S5, fully functional, and the price of 1.5 btc for miner excluding shipping, if you are interested send pm.

the miners have 6 months.
wikkidtt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:38:49 AM

Bump
helipotte

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

Pick and place? I need more coffee.

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:49:30 AM

Contact OgNasty.  He told me he has an S4+ for sale.
wikkidtt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:33:07 AM

Contact OgNasty.  He told me he has an S4+ for sale.

Yeah. He only has s7's available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: