Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Spotify 2-Years Premium Upgrade - $10 - Vouched  (Read 4848 times)
vvikkass (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:18:49 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 10:29:29 PM by vvikkass

Hello,

I am selling a 2-year spotify upgrade today. The account will remain premium for 2 years. It is done through some 3rd party promotional offer so this is 1000% legitimate service.

Price :: $10
Required :: USER & PASS
Payment method :: BTC

No vouch copies available. Escrows welcome.

NOTE: *You won't see premium duration details in your spotify account, but it will last for 2 years.
**Your account will automatically get shifted to PH.
***This is legally done through the 3rd party promotional offer. If later Spotify starts to freeze the accounts I  cannot be held responsible, because I am providing a legitimate offer that exists because of consent between spotify and that 3rd party organisation. Avail my service at your own risk.

UPGRADE CAN TAKE BETWEEN 1-HOUR TO 24-HOURS.

This is the message I get when I upgrade your accounts, ::

I didn't gave any free copy, all these vouches are from buyers.

I've had my account upgraded. It seems to be linked to a Globe promotion so you can't actually see how long your Premium subscription lasts. It seems to be working. Will post occasional updates here.

Bought an upgrade. Very fast service. My account has been upgraded. Thank you  Grin

As others have stated, this is legit. My account upgraded to premium! Yea!

My first trade with the OP. deal was pretty quick. got my premium as soon as I made the payment. Will definitely deal with him in future.

woa seems like a great deal. so many people have purchase from him in such a short time. woa.

Bought from the seller, he showed me a screenshot saying it will last until Oct 2017. Hopefully this is true. At the very least my account is premium (with Globe subscription) for now. It will change your spotify region to the Philippines so it might give you less choices for music, i don't know.

I am thus far pleased with the service and will update if theres any problem.

all is good ! premium!

I purchased this service and my Spotify account is now marked Premium, with the message "Your subscription is associated with our partner Globe, please refer to Globe for questions regarding your subscription." Seller was responsive and prompt. No problems.

Account was upgraded same way as everyone else - seems legit

Seller was responsive

I can confirm the service is legit.

Also, quick reply from the seller.

I can confirm that all the music I listen to works perfectly fine in the US.

Really nice person easy to deal with and my account is now premium!

All went well. Though you should state in the OP that the region changes to PH. Anyway, upgraded successfully.

+1 Vouch! Amazing seller, good communication and i personally feel its a nice priced product...Smiley

I hope it will last for a long time..Smiley hmmm...anything more than 6 months period is very good...Smiley

Keep up the great work @vvikkass ..Smiley I'm Happy to buy it from you...

Worked perfectly, thanks!

Looking forward to convice some friends to buy at your store.

Greetings

Just did another account for me !

Got 2 accounts upgrade. Everything works as expected. I can vouch for this guy

Got account upgraded and all is OK at the moment.  Time will tell!

Thanks for the hopefully long lasting upgrade.  Cheesy

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:53:18 AM

is this a personal account or a shared/cracked account? if it is a personal account where you are the only person to use it and you can change pw, den 10$ might be a steal.
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:55:04 AM

No cracked, nothing illegal. You will give me the USER:PASS and I'l upgrade you. You can change the pass afterwards.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:55:30 AM

is this a personal account or a shared/cracked account? if it is a personal account where you are the only person to use it and you can change pw, den 10$ might be a steal.

It is a personal account. I've had this done today.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:49:51 AM

I've had my account upgraded. It seems to be linked to a Globe promotion so you can't actually see how long your Premium subscription lasts. It seems to be working. Will post occasional updates here.
cookiejung

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 07:14:40 AM

Bought an upgrade. Very fast service. My account has been upgraded. Thank you  Grin
exciter0

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:01:15 AM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ G O L D M I N T ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬ Blockchain based platform which operates Gold-backed Cryptoassets ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLOGTelegramSlackANN ThreadTwitterReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬
edgali

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:55:26 AM

Sounds great I will keep an eye on this.  Can not get right now.
samlprd

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:20:57 AM

Hello,

I am selling a 2-year spotify upgrade today. The account will remain premium for 2 years. It is done through some 3rd party promotional offer so this is 1000% legitimate service.

NOTE: You won't see premium duration details in your spotify account, but it will last for 2 years.

Bought an upgrade. Very fast service. My account has been upgraded. Thank you  Grin

My first trade with the OP. deal was pretty quick. got my premium as soon as I made the payment. Will definitely deal with him in future.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:28:55 PM

Hello,

NOTE: You won't see premium duration details in your spotify account, but it will last for 2 years.

Bought an upgrade. Very fast service. My account has been upgraded. Thank you  Grin

woa seems like a great deal. so many people have purchase from him in such a short time. woa.
reesim06

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:58:49 PM

I'd like to buy, but have no BTC at the moment. Can you do PP?
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:21:54 PM

Thanks all for all the vouch!

I'll take that as a positive review & response.  Roll Eyes

I would have taken PP mate, but you are not having enough rep here. Extremly sorry.
Carinioso

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:51:28 PM

Can you take pp from me.

Thanks
techboy2

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:09:33 PM

I want. But I don't have Bitcoin. I can pay via PayPal, Skrill, Amazon gift card etc.
reesim06

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:25:27 PM

I would have taken PP mate, but you are not having enough rep here. Extremly sorry.
[/quote]

I've bought a few times from here, just don't comment and people don't add rep!
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:28:00 PM

I've bought a few times from here, just don't comment and people don't add rep!
[/quote]

Please add me on Skype.
vvikkass (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:19:56 PM

Can you take pp from me.

Thanks

Please add me on skype.
carnality666

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:23:29 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 06:41:15 PM by carnality666

Bought from the seller, he showed me a screenshot saying it will last until Oct 2017. Hopefully this is true. At the very least my account is premium (with Globe subscription) for now. It will change your spotify region to the Philippines so it might give you less choices for music, i don't know.

I am thus far pleased with the service and will update if theres any problem.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:12:02 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 01:56:10 AM by speedy963

all is good ! premium!
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:18:21 PM

Still waiting for my upgrade bro... Now your not answering

He could be on the toilet?  Having lunch?  Spending all the money he got?  I'm sure he doesn't sit in front of his computer 24/7!

That being said I'm holding out for a while to see what happens to these account in a few days.  While this seller is most probably "legit" (and I have no reason to think otherwise) it would be the perfect setup for a scam.  50 people send $10 each just because he said they are good for 2 years "but you won't see it in your account." Cheesy

I'll buy in after a few days if he's still around and the accounts remain good. Smiley  Sometimes "if it smells like fish ..... it's fishy!"  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: