Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling negative trusted accounts - cheapest !  (Read 453 times)
accsello (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:26:41 AM

I have these accounts in stock

130+ activity ! - trust = -4 ( DT )

Cost : 0.008 btc

175+ activity ! -trust = -7/+1 ( DT )

Cost : 0.012 btc

Buy both : 0.015 , escrow welcomed, no bargain !
Bodden

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:20:34 AM

I'm curious, what is the possible uses of this accounts? Why this accounts got negatives?
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:28:28 AM

Can you post here the link to profiles or pm me... I may buy it after looking the account

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:31:36 AM

I'm curious, what is the possible uses of this accounts? Why this accounts got negatives?

Personally I see accounts with negative trust kinda useless, but there's still a possible use of such kind of accounts. One possible use I can think.of is joining on Yobit signature campaign. The said sig campaign do accept users with negative trust as participants on their campaign.

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5033

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 09:38:14 AM

Personally I see accounts with negative trust kinda useless, but there's still a possible use of such kind of accounts. One possible use I can think.of is joining on Yobit signature campaign. The said sig campaign do accept users with negative trust as participants on their campaign.

I think there are several uses:
- trolling
- attracting attention to a thread (i know i always look at -ve's)
- collecting
- joining a sig campaign that allows negative users
- trying to convince DT to remove their -ve (we all know this isn't going to happen, but some people might still try)
- placing your own signature (not in a sig campaign)... Especially usefull if the account has a big ammount of posts

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:51:25 AM

I think there are several uses:
- trolling
- attracting attention to a thread (i know i always look at -ve's)
- collecting
- joining a sig campaign that allows negative users
- trying to convince DT to remove their -ve (we all know this isn't going to happen, but some people might still try)
- placing your own signature (not in a sig campaign)... Especially usefull if the account has a big ammount of posts

You got a point on some uses Cheesy Didn't thought some of them since negative trusted accounts have a pretty bad impression to everyone
It would be a nice reference for those who will be interested to buy such accounts

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:58:29 AM

You got a point on some uses Cheesy Didn't thought some of them since negative trusted accounts have a pretty bad impression to everyone
It would be a nice reference for those who will be interested to buy such accounts
Well some boards don't show the negative rating , for example Meta and Beginners and Help, so if you are buying a negative trusted account for displaying your signature for cheap you should go for the account which has the most posts in those boards. I was buying Sr. Member+ negative trusted accounts for 0.01 but later it just wasn't worth it, although I have currently bought a negative trusted account which got the negative feedback because it defaulted on a no-collateral loan, now selling it to the lender at the same price who will remove the negative feedback , hence getting a 0.1 profit out of it.
Bodden

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:23:32 AM

I like to buy this accounts if this can be use in signature campaigns. Select the escrow of your choice and pm me.
anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:27:04 AM

sorry but a account that is negative trust its very hard to be usefull even taht price its very high
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:30:17 AM

I like to buy this accounts if this can be use in signature campaigns.

AFAIK this can only be used in Yobit campaign because no other campaign accepts negative trusted accounts, and yobit pays really low per post, but well depends on you whether you want to buy or not.
Bodden

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:36:20 AM

I like to buy this accounts if this can be use in signature campaigns.

AFAIK this can only be used in Yobit campaign because no other campaign accepts negative trusted accounts, and yobit pays really low per post, but well depends on you whether you want to buy or not.

I like to try earning on signature campaign. But don't have enough bitcoins to buy those high price accounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: