Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Netanyahu admits Hitler did nothing wrong  (Read 1404 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:18:26 PM

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked public uproar when on Wednesday he claimed that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, was the one who planted the idea of the extermination of European Jewry in Adolf Hitler's mind. The Nazi ruler, Netanyahu said, had no intention of killing the Jews, but only to expel them.

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 01:58:15 PM

Someone got alzheimer disease and need to see a doctor for further analysis.
He is wrong since it is Oussama who ordered that.  Undecided

Since I didn't see news for a while is he still the prime minister?

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:00:15 PM

not sure about the whole Hitler/mufti thing but i do know that the holocaust was not a motivation for the US to go to war against Hitler. they were careful to barely mention it and not use it as propaganda to get recruits because the usa (and most of the western world) was rife with anti-semitism. things were a lot different before WWII
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:58:03 PM

This is the first time of my life and maybe the last I see a Jew saying the truth (saying that Hitler is innocent). I don't know about the mufti, but if there is something that I'm sure, it is that Hitler is fully innocent.

x_Molotov

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your time.

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:01:13 PM

Hitler is fully innocent.
I r8 this 8/8 b8 m8.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:30:36 AM

So the Mufti asked Shitler to exterminate the 30 million or so Slavs as well? And what about the Roma? Did the Mufti asked him to exterminate all the Roma who were residing in Western Europe at that time? Shitler exterminated tens of millions of Poles, Russians, Serbs, Belorussians, Ukrainians.etc during 1941-43. He enjoyed killing these people.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:18:53 AM

Now Hitler is Free
I think its a political mistake saying for many years Hitler is a bad guy but now he is an innocent person.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:40:05 AM

So the Mufti asked Shitler to exterminate the 30 million or so Slavs as well? And what about the Roma? Did the Mufti asked him to exterminate all the Roma who were residing in Western Europe at that time? Shitler exterminated tens of millions of Poles, Russians, Serbs, Belorussians, Ukrainians.etc during 1941-43. He enjoyed killing these people.

That's true. They weren't exterminated quicker because they were used for forced labor first. Netanyahu's statements are stupid. He's just using this to associate palestinians to the holocaust.
MikeCoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:27:46 AM

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sparked public uproar when on Wednesday he claimed that the Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, was the one who planted the idea of the extermination of European Jewry in Adolf Hitler's mind. The Nazi ruler, Netanyahu said, had no intention of killing the Jews, but only to expel them.

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."

Not suprised its banned
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:07:23 AM

So funny. He basically describes "expelling Jews from country" is not a bad thing.
This is because fully racism towards arabs. He might(!) even tell nazis were arabs.
politics nowadays try to use everything for their purpose, even lies.
tom555

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:51:54 AM

he said that only for him self. not with his civilians.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:33:34 AM

He didn't killed anyone. Even if you consider that they died because of him, a lot more people died because of Marx or Staline. You'll see that everyone that is left-winged in the western world will hate Hitler, but if you go to the east, like in Ukraine or Baltic Sea, they love him and his elite warriors, the SS, because they fought with them the soviet invasion and oppression. If he was so bad, anyone would hate him. A lot of people cry for the Jews that more than 70 years ago, but no one care about Middle-East Christians who are killed by Islamic State ! The same thing goes to the Armenians killed by Turks.

saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:01:04 AM

this is as dumb as the white nationalists who blame stalin for every death that occurred during ww2 and from their holodomor hoax famine. only the incurably mentally ill can be said to have been exterminated in the proper sense of the word as a matter of government policy and that was for their own good and the good of the nation.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:15:47 AM

But if you go to the east, like in Ukraine or Baltic Sea, they love him and his elite warriors, the SS, because they fought with them the soviet invasion and oppression.

Oh really? Do you think that the Ukrainians and the Latvians worship Shitler and his SS Waffen? Show me some proof. Ethnic Ukrainians were the largest group murdered by Shitler and his rabid soldiers. Shitler considered Slavs to be subhuman (I request you to go through Mein Kampf), and wanted to exterminate them and repopulate their territory with Germans.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:32:27 AM

You kids are looking at it the wrong way. If Hitler had done something wrong, he would have won. As it is, Hitler did it just right. He did it just right so that the powers that be - the powers of the people - finally destroyed him. Of course, then he had a nice life in Argentina, living into his 90s.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:40:00 AM

But if you go to the east, like in Ukraine or Baltic Sea, they love him and his elite warriors, the SS, because they fought with them the soviet invasion and oppression.

Oh really? Do you think that the Ukrainians and the Latvians worship Shitler and his SS Waffen? Show me some proof. Ethnic Ukrainians were the largest group murdered by Shitler and his rabid soldiers. Shitler considered Slavs to be subhuman (I request you to go through Mein Kampf), and wanted to exterminate them and repopulate their territory with Germans.

Here's the proof : http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/194652/latvian-nazi-ss-veterans-march-in-annual-riga-para/. It's sure that he considered Slavs as subhumans, at least officially. You can't say that your enemy is as good as you ! The South Slavs were considered aryan too (note that these have only Slav the language, since they descend from Ostrogoths), so this can explain this too.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:43:35 AM

The South Slavs were considered aryan too (note that these have only Slav the language, since they descend from Ostrogoths), so this can explain this too.

Was that the reason why his goons murdered hundreds of thousands of Serbs and other Southern Slavic groups (such as Macedonians and Montenegrins) during the WW2? Ever heard of the Jasenovac concentration camp? Serbs are the most important Southern Slavic ethnic group, and if it was not for them, entire Europe would have been an Islamic Caliphate by now.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:01:42 AM

The South Slavs were considered aryan too (note that these have only Slav the language, since they descend from Ostrogoths), so this can explain this too.

Was that the reason why his goons murdered hundreds of thousands of Serbs and other Southern Slavic groups (such as Macedonians and Montenegrins) during the WW2? Ever heard of the Jasenovac concentration camp? Serbs are the most important Southern Slavic ethnic group, and if it was not for them, entire Europe would have been an Islamic Caliphate by now.

I don't see why you're talking about the Islamic Caliphate ? Serbs are heavily orthodox Christians. Only the extreme South-West is Muslim. This area is named Sandjak (or Sandžak) of Novi Pazar. Most of killed Serbs during WW2 was because of Croats ustachas.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:08:08 PM

I don't see why you're talking about the Islamic Caliphate ? Serbs are heavily orthodox Christians. Only the extreme South-West is Muslim. This area is named Sandjak (or Sandžak) of Novi Pazar. Most of killed Serbs during WW2 was because of Croats ustachas.

You misunderstood my post. I was hinting about the Ottoman invasion of Europe. It was the Serbs who defeated them, and prevented the Islamic Caliphate from being established in the Europe. And there are large numbers of Muslim Serbs in the Balkans. The only thing is that they don't identify themselves as Serb now. Currently they are known as "Bosniaks", and they have very bad relations with the Christian Serbs.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:21:57 AM

You misunderstood my post. I was hinting about the Ottoman invasion of Europe. It was the Serbs who defeated them, and prevented the Islamic Caliphate from being established in the Europe. And there are large numbers of Muslim Serbs in the Balkans. The only thing is that they don't identify themselves as Serb now. Currently they are known as "Bosniaks", and they have very bad relations with the Christian Serbs.

Ok ! Now I understand Smiley. The identity problem is a major problem of this area. I'm still impressed that Jugoslavia lasted so long with all these intern conflicts !

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: