October 21, 2015, 11:48:01 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 01:14:07 PM by CryptoTravel

Delete
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:26:08 PM

You are a brand new member. Don't try selling services over 300$ as your first post.
At least state if you are accepting escrow.
How do you get the huge discount?
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:24:06 PM

You are a brand new member. Don't try selling services over 300$ as your first post.
At least state if you are accepting escrow.
How do you get the huge discount?

1. What's your point?
2. Don't tell me what I can or can't sell.
3. If you bothered to follow the link then you'd see that the sale would take place on bitify, formerly CryptoThrift, and escrow is accepted.
4. None of your business.
5. @Zeroxal is banned from my service.
This, future scammers, is not how to start a business Smiley

You are here at bitcointalk.org right now, mentioning other 3rd party websites have no affect at all. This is not an advertisement platform for other 3rd party sales.
If you are providing legit services, why not offer it here through a trusted escrow?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 03:39:37 AM

Book your weekend getaway today. Escrow accepted.

Escrow until they return from their trip?

Obviously you are using stolen credit cards.  Chances are the person will arrive at the airport and be arrested.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:20:42 AM

I'm new here, but it appears that trolling is alive and well on this forum. How is it acceptable to go around posting outlandish nonsense in people's threads? I've never done business with the two idiots that have replied to this ad, but according to them I'm a scammer? How? Who have I scammed? Exactly, nothing more than poor speculation on their part.

To the future morons who haven't posted. If you're not interested in my service then move along. The purpose of this thread isn't to solicit unwanted and uneducated guesses or opinions about my service from non-customers. This thread is to promote a legit service and a place for CUSTOMERS to post feedback. If you aren't a CUSTOMER then don't post here.

dude it's not trolling but those who posted here are just protecting others because based from your post, it's only you who only have the advantage on this sale or service, what about your clients, you need to state on your OP what are the buyers protection that they are not going to be scammed (i'm not saying you are).

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2326

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:53:38 AM

I cannot speak to what the OP is or is not doing to be able to offer such large discounts for travel. However others have been here in the past offering somewhat similar services and the result was the a few people were able to successfully get hotel rooms, ect. with such services and others were asked to leave multiple hotels because of problems with payment.

It is strongly recommended that escrow be used when dealing with the OP, and that anyone dealing with him acknowledge that they are at risk that their travel plans get somewhat derailed if the OP is not able to fully follow through with his commitments in being able to book what he promises to provide.

I am very curious as to how exactly he is able to offer such large discounts if he is claiming to not be using stolen credit cards, as that and social engineering are the only two things that I can imagine that the OP can be engaging in that would allow him to offer such large discounts. Although it is possible that the OP is doing something that I cannot even think of. 
BitcoinValet

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:01:52 PM

CryptoTravel. I am interested in using your service for a trip the weekend of Nov 21. Will you hold escrow until after the travel dates once everything has gone through successfully?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: