Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP GETTING SCAMMED -- READ (NEW SCAMS) Robitbot, Coinbooster, Raisebits NEWS  (Read 889 times)
rychallenge (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:53:07 AM

Hello
I am from here, rychallenge scam and paying list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0

I want to ALERT you with this thread

The following sites are now SCAM:
- Robitbot.com
- CoinBooster.io

They are NO LONGER PAYING and have stolen considerable amounts of BTC!!

Another admin, admin of EnlargerOK and Robitbot.com who has stolen over 750BTC and $65,000 PM is running a new site, RAISEBITS.cc

It is a complete SCAM, same owner, why would you invest with this scammer??

Stop feeding his scamming ways, do not fall for his trap.

Post on his thread it is a SCAM and alert other investors before he steals hundreds once again.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:21:46 AM

Well actually everything in here is a scam sooner or later. and lots won't listen to this so just let them throw their money away and they will soon learn the lesson. (I expect to see the admin of those three sites here)
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:00:48 AM

Well actually everything in here is a scam sooner or later. and lots won't listen to this so just let them throw their money away and they will soon learn the lesson. (I expect to see the admin of those three sites here)

I and I am sure others would rather invest in new ideas than previous scams
Raisebit is the same as enlarger ok just different design same structure
Why would you invest if you know it's a scam?
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:58:09 AM

You are wrong. EnlargerOK and Robitbot made professional web-developer, but Raisebits made a newbie, using a primitive template of site. Look at details site more, and you can easily see a significant difference. I do not think that Raisebits can be able to work as long as the EnlargerOK or Robitbot, for 2-3 months. Most likely RaiseBits will be a fast scam (maximum 1-2 weeks, or even less). Only professionals can working 2-3 months or more.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:04:47 AM

You are wrong. EnlargerOK and Robitbot made professional web-developer, but Raisebits made a newbie, using a primitive template of site. Look at details site more, and you can easily see a significant difference. I do not think that Raisebits can be able to work as long as the EnlargerOK or Robitbot, for 2-3 months. Most likely RaiseBits will be a fast scam (maximum 1-2 weeks, or even less). Only professionals can working 2-3 months or more.

so if it takes 20 days to get paid, and you invest 0.05btc on the first day, then why would you invest?
sorry something isn't adding up...you usually bust many scams here, but now you support these obvious scammers, something is wrong.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:09:21 AM

Because most people beleive that if they "get in first" they will end up with profit, other people, they are purely stupid thinking ponzis can make them rich, they go all in.
Vasilich

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:21:14 AM

so if it takes 20 days to get paid, and you invest 0.05btc on the first day, then why would you invest?
sorry something isn't adding up...you usually bust many scams here, but now you support these obvious scammers, something is wrong.

You're right. Most likely this site will not be a long work and i already lost my deposit, because here is another admin.
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:03:11 AM

You're right. Most likely this site will not be a long work and i already lost my deposit, because here is another admin.
I think you are avoiding my question...You are very smart with HYIPs and when newbies come on this forum with 'primitive template' or are new admin, you don't deposit, you spam with "scam" images...
but with this site, you act differently..you invest 0.05BTC one of the first investors, and you do not question their 'primitive template' or that they are new?
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:26:05 AM

I think you are avoiding my question...You are very smart with HYIPs and when newbies come on this forum with 'primitive template' or are new admin, you don't deposit, you spam with "scam" images...
but with this site, you act differently..you invest 0.05BTC one of the first investors, and you do not question their 'primitive template' or that they are new?

That is both obvious and completely logical. Vasilich always shows proof of payments and avoids negativity in projects where he has his dough in. This lures more people in so he can make sure he gets his coin back. By placing "scam" in other threads he withholds people willing to play to invest in those projects and hopefully they will go to another project where he is in. That is the right way to do for an HYIPster imo.

But on topic. It is a gamble to join HYIPs they will all fail sooner or later but if you play your cards right it can be profitable. With EnlargerOK I was late to the party but it was still profitable. Even Platinum-fund was greatly profitable for me. Robitbot I didn't try because my calculation showed me I needed to play 59 days to play risk free and it just has stopped on the 58 day I think. It is all about risk-reward evaluation. But then again I see it as games not investments.
Vasilich

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:28:04 AM

What do you want to hear? I think that they will scam very fast, but since I had already made a deposit, then i already can't nothing change. Hopefully, I can at least return my deposit. The amount of my deposit is only 0.05 BTC - it's not so much. It's all a game ... is not it?  Roll Eyes
rychallenge (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:21:16 AM

What do you want to hear? I think that they will scam very fast, but since I had already made a deposit, then i already can't nothing change. Hopefully, I can at least return my deposit. The amount of my deposit is only 0.05 BTC - it's not so much. It's all a game ... is not it?  Roll Eyes
i understand but i just hope you dont disappoint me in future, hope you are a true player and this is really a strategy you are using, no relation with admins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: