Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin2's Chain of Conflict | First Person Shooter | BTC | C2 | HYPER | Paid2Play  (Read 1473 times)
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:57:43 AM

Help Support Chain of Conflict because it will support Coin2, HYPER, and Bitcoin

As stated above Chain of Conflict needs YOUR help!!

In order for this game to become a reality and move from the production phase we have begun to seek crowdfunding. We now have a social outreach of over 536,000+ people!!! If we wish to receive the funding we need to hire more programmers to help finish the project, we MUST meet our goals.

Chain of Conflict aims to be the first game of its kind, a first person shooter, designed to work with cryptocurrency flawlessly, to pay the player based on their skill, and to be able to self sustain itself based on the premium shop in the game.

There are special bonus perks such as the Coin2 Bio-Blaster($10 donation~ see image below) for donating. This comes with 5000 rounds(5 C2 Bio-Sludge Cartridges) and a Super-Shot Barrel(Limited Availability). The Super-Shot Barrel is what makes this perk unique.

This game has been in production with just myself since November of 2014, and a few other versions of it were created prior to this(those other versions were shelved due to programmer issues.), I have used some assets from those other versions in the current development. A large map was created using the original village stage from Alpha version 0.05. The village along with other more modern buildings, are still in production at the time of this writing. Though there is a demo, it requires the download of the Unity3d Web Player plugin.

Support Chain of Conflict and help it reach out to more people in Social Media

Please any support is better than none, lets make this happen!!!

BTC: 1MDSvtUzpWqkxwjsZV2rUy453wDvcuH3uF

World without fiats!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:06:51 AM

Screenshots

Took a bunch of screenshots, will be doing an updated demo later with all the new features.

World without fiats!
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:47:18 AM

Interesting! wow special game for cryptocurrency Shocked
so this game is use cryptocurrency for any purchase and you can earn a some cryptocurrency type here right. and where you can earn profit from this? It's through some fees transaction and WD?

Anyway, how a requirements spec for this game?
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:07:53 AM

so this game is use cryptocurrency for any purchase and you can earn a some cryptocurrency type here right. and where you can earn profit from this? It's through some fees transaction and WD?

Yes this game will allow players to use cryptocurrency to make purchases in game as well as be able to earn it.

The requirements will somewhat be like this-

OS  ~ Windows 7 or Later(mac users can play too)
Ram~ 2gb ram or more
GPU ~ Onboard gpu or better(Designed with non game pc's in mind.)
Crypto ~ a Coinstore wallet account once game is live
Online~ 300kbs or better for online play

The Game is Xbox360 controller compatible.

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:04:35 AM

Yes this game will allow players to use cryptocurrency to make purchases in game as well as be able to earn it.

Ram~ 2gb ram or more

too bad that my speed isn't that fast.... anyway i will keep an eye because you got my attention....

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:35:06 AM

Ram~ 2gb ram or more

too bad that my speed isn't that fast.... anyway i will keep an eye because you got my attention....

Sadly mine is barely that,  to many areas of the world don't have good internet access, I wish there were better options out there for people to have good internet that do not, especially in rural areas. Where I live its either satellite internet or 3G cellular internet.. we have no broadband or dsl here, I'm not even sure dialup is an option.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:44:50 AM

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/657103869747601408

Well this came as a surprise, unexpected support, =)

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:46:33 AM

sorry to ask you but who is this guy and why support from he is unexpected? sorry but my focus until now was on the altcoins discussion so i don't know much about the ones that counts in the cryptocurrency world

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:54:08 AM

sorry to ask you but who is this guy and why support from he is unexpected? sorry but my focus until now was on the altcoins discussion so i don't know much about the ones that counts in the cryptocurrency world

Well I grew up listening to this guy on the radio as a kid, he does a show called the "Keiser Report" and tells about finances, scandals and wall st., things like that. He has been on the radio longer than I've been alive. This guy doesn't just matter in cryptocurrency, he matters in the world of money, at least thats as much as I know.

World without fiats!
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:50:01 PM

Ram~ 2gb ram or more

Sadly my internet connection is not fast enough and the signal is not stable.

Well I watching on this awesome game, I will try it ASAP.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:53:55 PM

Great looking game and in-game entities. Maybe you guys would like to revamp your logo and UI?
It looks quite old-school compared to the other games that are already out.

Just my 2 cents Smiley

Regards,
JM Erestain
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:37:40 PM

Great looking game and in-game entities. Maybe you guys would like to revamp your logo and UI?

Just my 2 cents Smiley

Regards,
JM Erestain

how much would this cost?

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:46:05 PM

Just my 2 cents Smiley

Regards,
JM Erestain

how much would this cost?

I was thinking maybe the coin2 logo, the game logo matches our websites design, it fits in perfect at www.coin2.us

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:06:46 AM

Dont forget to support Chain of Conflict at headtalker, this gives it tons of exposure and all it takes is a click to share on your social media, it costs you nothing.

https://headtalker.com/campaigns/chain-of-conflict/

Also follow the Coin2 Thread for the latest Chain of Conflict updates, I'm working on a gas station model for the game currently.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824499.msg12778017#msg12778017

World without fiats!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: