Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:13:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have over 0.3BTC on Cryptsy? DO NOT TRY TO WITHDRAW!  (Read 9872 times)
MrPump (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:04:15 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 03:15:42 AM by MrPump

Hello,
Cryptsy has withdrawal issues AGAIN.
It was checked by my groups - if you have more than 0.3 BTC do not even try to withdrawal or the money will be long gone.

PM me so i will tell you which coins are still withdrawable + have enough buy orders on other exchanges to get sold into BTC right away.

Cryptsy is facing big issues now, if you try to withdrawal BTC/LTC you may never get them.

cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:07:14 AM

PM me so i will tell you which coins are still withdrawable + have enough buy orders on other exchanges to get sold into BTC right away.

Wow, what a Good Samaritan.  Roll Eyes Why not just post which coins are withdrawable here for everyone to see as public knowledge?
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:17:44 AM

Wow, what a Good Samaritan.  Roll Eyes Why not just post which coins are withdrawable here for everyone to see as public knowledge?

Hey boddy!
This is because THEY CHANGE.

If i post here what works now, in 15 minutes it will not work.
I also need to know how much you try to withdrawal. 0.5 BTC will work for some, 5BTC will not.

I have proven myself when last time Cryptsy had withdrawal issues.
I do this free, only people who want can pass me tips for the infos.

MEPHuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:55:43 AM

Actually, a new law has been implemented with cryptsy, with new daily withdrawal limits. $25 a day for 4 days max a month if you are unverified. Also, withdrawals not working at present. Oh, and if you say anything bad, mods chat ban you for a day with no warning .

MikeCoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:39:05 AM

Actually, a new law has been implemented with cryptsy, with new daily withdrawal limits. $25 a day for 4 days max a month if you are unverified. Also, withdrawals not working at present. Oh, and if you say anything bad, mods chat ban you for a day with no warning .

That sucks hate verfieing accounts.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:47:22 AM

I'm so happy I took most of my non shit coins out of there... My LTC withdrawel processed after 10 days in limbo with them, happy it went through now I'm reading this...

Maybe I should just sell my other coins at a loss and get the last fraction of BTC out of there...

Is still still related to the coinfire accusations? Or are they in deeper shit? Too bad, I liked cryptsy actually..
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:11:28 AM

I'm so happy I took most of my non shit coins out of there... My LTC withdrawel processed after 10 days in limbo with them, happy it went through now I'm reading this...

Maybe I should just sell my other coins at a loss and get the last fraction of BTC out of there...

Is still still related to the coinfire accusations? Or are they in deeper shit? Too bad, I liked cryptsy actually..

Im not sure whats the issue they have in the legal form, but alot of people in my groups had withdrawal issues and we came out with this liquidity tricks Smiley

PMs sent to everybody.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:16:49 AM

One of my friend already send me email about this but I was not thinking about this now I am going to withdraw some of my funds as I was not checking all my stock for long time thanks for this
anvilc

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:18:58 AM

Withdrew 1 BTC just fine yesterday, it's seems like it's a tier verification issue.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:29:11 AM

Withdrew 1 BTC just fine yesterday, it's seems like it's a tier verification issue.
same here, tested with 0.45btc withdrawal and everything was fine.Withdrawal processed smoothly
you should contact them about the issue and complete the verification if you haven't done it yet

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:43:56 PM

Recently I saw many bad news about crypsty but everything fine on my side.
But for better protection, I may move all balance out
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 10:12:01 AM

UNO and small amounts of btc work for me.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
BitHappy24

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:34:23 PM

Wow terrible, the downfall of cryptsy
MrPump (OP)

follow me to make money

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:49:04 AM

Some people stil lcna withdrawal LTC but i wouldnt try.

Mercado

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:44:00 AM

It's not all bad news though...
Reading all this, I thought I was hooped having 4BTC on cryptsy in withdraw pending status, but after sending in a ticket it went through couple hours later...

Whew
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:49:41 AM

So if I have 0.25 BTC in cryptsy, I'm safe to withdraw?

Because I do and 0.25 is alot... :-/
themerkle

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:42:48 AM

Im not sure whats the issue they have in the legal form, but alot of people in my groups had withdrawal issues and we came out with this liquidity tricks Smiley

PMs sent to everybody.

lol MrPump you tell them what coins to buy and they buy your orders then the coins that you say get "pumped".
truerue

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:46:37 AM

But withdrawal from cryptsy is really serious problem now. If you btc withdrawal stucks and will be shown as pending for more than a day, you should consider to ask staff to cancell it, buy some altcoin and withdraw it. Doge, Dash and eth worked fine for me. Ltc withdrawal worked to, but after 2 hours of pending.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:13:07 AM

I had this issue a couple months ago, they asked me to setup 2FA, then kept asking me security questions I never setup. I kept opening support tickets and eventually they let me withdraw.
canopus

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:58:14 AM

everybody who have problem with withdrawing i can help: PMed me.........
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: