Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have over 0.3BTC on Cryptsy? DO NOT TRY TO WITHDRAW!  (Read 9860 times)
___TR___

Activity: 208
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

They're still having issues, or at least I'm still having issues there.  Two weeks ago my 0.01 BTC withdraw request took 36 hours or so.  Then I converted some random altcoins and tried to withdraw less than 0.04 BTC and it's been pending for A WEEK NOW.  My account is only Tier 1, but I can't even get micro amounts out of there now, not even amounts within the "unverified" Tier 0 withdraw limit.

Support just copies and pastes the same response...

"Most BTC LTC and BTCD withdrawals are currently extremely slow moving due to tech issues. This progressively got worse over the past week and were trying to find the reason they are not going out. Please understand that due to extremely high security this a very complex system and the problem is still being resolved. "

But wait....

"mtGox CAN'T fail!"

So there you go...

Same results here with a .04 BTC withdrawal. It has been pending 3 days now.

When I asked if Bitcoin withdrawals were working, (before this withdrawal) I got this reply:

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Most BTC, LTC, DASH and BTCD withdrawals are currently extremely slow moving due to tech issues. This progressively got worse over the past week and were trying to find the reason they are not going out. Please understand that due to extremely high security this a very complex system and the problem is still being resolved. Withdrawals are moving but slow. I suggest that you try to withdraw in smaller amounts for faster processing.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. Should you wish to cancel your pending withdraw, please let us know.

I tried to do a small withdrawal and it is still not working. I am Tier 2 level.
Nitroshock

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:58:14 AM

Here's the latest from support...

Some suggestions that are working for "some" users":
a) Verify your account to Tier Level 2
b) Request a cancellation of transaction and try making them in smaller amounts.

Sounds like you've tried that... I'm trying it now and will post any updates.  My last successful withdrawl was for 0.01BTC and took about 36 hours after the email confirmation.

Good luck to us all
mahor24

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:32:38 PM

Withdrawals not work .
Withdrawal cancled work fast , but why ?

I hope cryptsy not RIP
mahor24

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

Yeeey

I get withdrawal on DOGEcoin , it work , other coin not work withdrawal at me
___TR___

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:29:40 PM

I tried to do a small withdrawal and it is still not working. I am Tier 2 level.

Bitcoin withdrawal never went through, support canceled when asked.
I then traded for Doge and withdrew.
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:40:20 AM

I tried BTC withdrawal a few days back and it worked, but the amount is much less as they have suddenly imposed the limits without asking.

Its painful with the withdrawal fees, and this is the last I am using Cryptsy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 04:50:43 PM

DeVCoin and IXCoin withdrawals work fine don't they? And of course one can also withdraw AXIOM and DiaMonD to a wallet and let it stake until the panic blows over...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 08:49:49 PM

I tried BTC withdrawal a few days back and it worked, but the amount is much less as they have suddenly imposed the limits without asking.

Its painful with the withdrawal fees, and this is the last I am using Cryptsy.

Unfortunately even after this there probably won't be a shortage of people willing to deposit on this exchange, assuming they are still solvent.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:41:31 PM

Does anyone now when the Amber wallet will work again.

Didn't they work on the wallets this weekend? If yes why are they still broken?
The longer it takes it feels that they are going to run away with our money.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dammit what is happening. I am still waiting for a 1 BTC withdrawal iniates friday.
What's wrong with those people. It's our money, we should not have to wait for this.

This is the exact reason why we want to get rid of banks...

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:09:34 AM

dude you want to get rid of banks were you deposit your money to be controlled by a third party so you buy bitcoin only to send it to a wallet controlled by a third party.  Will you ever learn?  Huh Huh Huh
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:01:47 PM

Dammit what is happening. I am still waiting for a 1 BTC withdrawal iniates friday.
What's wrong with those people. It's our money, we should not have to wait for this.

This is the exact reason why we want to get rid of banks...

I feel you mate.
it's terrible as it is now. The bitcoin price real high when you compare it wiht last year and they they are holding your coins.. Sad((
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:20:56 PM

DeVCoin and IXCoin withdrawals work fine don't they? And of course one can also withdraw AXIOM and DiaMonD to a wallet and let it stake until the panic blows over...

-MarkM-

the same is with ORB, you can get out your Money and let's stake. ORB has no stake limit
HAL too

withdrawals work

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:12:39 PM

I know many people have tried it, but there is no coin left which gives you no problem withdrawal.

Honestly if this will not change before the end of this year, Cryptsy will be over...
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:33:35 AM

My transaction was validated today.
I am SOO happy i am gone from cryptsy. Dammit they messed up.

What were they thinking?? There are the new Josh Garza?
anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:59:08 AM

I know many people have tried it, but there is no coin left which gives you no problem withdrawal.

Honestly if this will not change before the end of this year, Cryptsy will be over...

All the coins have nee send to a real exchange and converted to fiat and stored in a swiss bank account you idiots.  Or in reality converted to BTC.  There is no way you are getting any of your funds back.  This is like gawminers.  They were having problems and garza was hiding it from the employees until he stopped paying them.  Watch over the next few months.  Big Vern is probably hiding the accounting for cryptsy from employees.  It is only a matter of time until he pays they all off like Garza did.  If I worked for Big Vern I would be updating my resume and looking for the next gig before he called the whole team into the office to make an announcement.
Scorpian

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:04:06 AM

My transaction was validated today.
I am SOO happy i am gone from cryptsy. Dammit they messed up.

What were they thinking?? There are the new Josh Garza?

Wow your luck is great Grin
Cashew

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:06:03 AM

Luckily I withdrew all my coins before this shit happened to Cryptsy. Phew.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:09:20 PM

I prefer to be patient at the moment.
Sure they have a lot of problems these days but eventually they will come out of this stronger.
At least let's hope that.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:49:58 AM

This doesn't seem right. Is cryptsy now a scam? Why would they do this if they are going so well? Anyway, what you are doing is great.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: