Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Refugees Discussion  (Read 2414 times)
nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:42:27 AM

So I am from The Netherlands and on this forum I know we have people from all over the world.
But still we must all think a little bit the same, because otherwise we wouldn't be on this forum together!

And here this is the only thing you see now in the papers, facebook and on the news.
People are going crazy here in Holland, I don't know if you know but we have political faction here the Pvv!
There leader is Geert Wilders, he is let me say Anti muslim and he is pretty popular.
But since the refugee "invasion" He is getting a lot more support, according to a weekly poll they do here for dutch politics.

And there have been a lot of incidents in The Netherlands like:

Some little village here "Oranje" with 700 people in it complained it was getting 1400 refugees.
They succeeded and settled with 700, only later they still had to go with 1400.
They where raging very hard, later some dutch people even attacked refugees.

So it is getting out of hand here and I think if the refugees continue to misbehave, they will get more people that want them gone.

But I think the media is very Anti Muslim and they try to put them in a bad light.

I want know how is it in your country??
Please state the country you live in, and some problems that are happening right now overthere, and of course your opinion about all this.
Also do you think Is killers are between those refugees? 
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:02:43 AM

I'm from France. Since the beginning, I say the same things and this is that the refugees should grab weapons and fight, but of course it's easier to go developed countries and have free food and free electricity Angry ! IS killers can be hide inside them, but this we will know in a few years when there will have mass murder with bombs in big cities.

I think this is an invasion because of this :

You're from the Nederlands, so there is big probability that you are light haired and light eyed. The same thing apllies to my city and I : where I live (in the East of France), more than 2/3 of people have green or blue eyes. If these people come, we'll slowly lose our Germanic identity and roots to have black eyes and hairs. We'll also become Muslims.

Note that some people in Syria have light eyes (like Bachar Al-Assad). These guys can come if they want, because they're not fully and maybe not at all Arabs. If I have no problems with Arabs (I mean those form Middle-East). But those from Algeria are not Arabs but a blend of niggers and Arabs. These ones I don't like them. Arabs just have to stay where they are and everything will be fine Smiley.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:08:26 AM

we have a major problem in the uk with high muslim crime rate expecially rapes against non muslim girls and also the number of welfare claimants creating a burden for the taxpayer. they refuse to assimilate, a lot of them wear their stupid robs and beards and many of their women refuse to learn the language and work.

they breed like rats and are almost the majority population in our second biggest city.

anti migrant sentiment is strong in every european country except among germans who are brainwashed from a very young age to hate themselves and feel guilty for the jewish holohoax.

Note that some people in Syria have light eyes (like Bachar Al-Assad). These guys can come if they want, because they're not fully and maybe not at all Arabs. If I have no problems with Arabs (I mean those form Middle-East). But those from Algeria are not Arabs but a blend of niggers and Arabs. These ones I don't like them. Arabs just have to stay where they are and everything will be fine Smiley.
this is 100% correct. the media always shows some blonde haired girl with a kid to make us accept the invasion but those aren't the ones anyone has a problem with. the light skinned secular syrians are fine but the barbaric nigger ones with robes and beards are not welcome.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:18:12 AM

Some little village here "Oranje" with 700 people in it complained it was getting 1400 refugees.
They succeeded and settled with 700, only later they still had to go with 1400.

This is very odd. The Netherlands is having a total population of around 16 million, and at the most, they are going to take in 70 or 80 thousand migrants this year. That represents less than 1% of the total population. So why this village is being asked to take in migrants at a rate of 200% of its population? Also, migrants prefer urban areas.
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:21:39 AM

i will put a big cross on refugees houses lol no into portugal just 400 in november no worries
M4rk3tt0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:33:54 AM

In Italy we had this problem for many years but no one in Europe cared because they weren't hit directly.

Here refugees became a business, that "make the criminals earn more than selling drugs".

Cooperatives are paid from the State (so by italian citizens) 35€/day for each refugee and in return they provide shelter and food. You can do the math... Angry
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:39:26 AM

In Italy we had this problem for many years but no one in Europe cared because they weren't hit directly.
Here refugees became a business, that "make the criminals earn more than selling drugs".

You Italians are the root cause of the problem. Mafia gangs such as the 'Ndrangheta and Sacra Corona Unita earn billions of Euros every year, by transporting illegal immigrants from Libya to the European Union. And then the corrupt Italian politicians will arrange these migrants to be transported to Germany or France.
M4rk3tt0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:00:26 AM

You Italians are the root cause of the problem. Mafia gangs such as the 'Ndrangheta and Sacra Corona Unita earn billions of Euros every year, by transporting illegal immigrants from Libya to the European Union. And then the corrupt Italian politicians will arrange these migrants to be transported to Germany or France.
That's not completely true.

The Ministers from some European countries that now dictate conditions on immigration, are forgetting about the tragic mistakes made ​​by their countries.
English and French with Obama wanted the removal of Gheddafi accused of hostile acts against the Libyans. The invasion of illegal immigrants, that strikes on Italy, and therefore on all of Europe, is the result of that wrong war.

And don't forget that they are not coming only from Lybia. What about Siria?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:13:22 PM

English and French with Obama wanted the removal of Gheddafi accused of hostile acts against the Libyans. The invasion of illegal immigrants, that strikes on Italy, and therefore on all of Europe, is the result of that wrong war.

And don't forget that they are not coming only from Lybia. What about Siria?

Italy was also a part of the NATO coalition, which removed Muammar Gaddhafi from power and installed a hardline Islamist government in Libya. Italian fighter jets (Panavia Tornado and F-16 Fighting Falcon), as well as its naval vessels (aircraft carrier Giuseppe Garibaldi, as well as some of the Maestrale-class frigates) took active part in the invasion of Libya.

Yes. There is an immigrant inflow from Syria as well. But the difference is that the Greeks are not helping the migrants to cross over to the EU.
M4rk3tt0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:33:15 PM

Yes. There is an immigrant inflow from Syria as well. But the difference is that the Greeks are not helping the migrants to cross over to the EU.

That's not true... As I said, the italian criminal associations are very happy to keep the refugees cause they get paid. More refugees, more money for them.

Immigrants from Siria go through Tunisia, Greece and then they keep going North into Macedonia and Serbia till they arrive in Hungary (where they built a wall). From there they go to Austria and Germany.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:33:58 PM

I don't think there has been much direct impact of these refugees as yet here in the US.

What I do think is that these countries that are taking in thousands upon thousands of these people will live to regret it.

I don't have an answer for where they should go, nor do I really know how many of these are refugees of war or economic opportunists looking for a better life, but I think the ground zero countries for this influx would be far better served by putting them in temporary camps of some kind and setting a time limit for their stay.

If necessary, move them every year or so.  Once they put roots down and start multiplying you are screwed, literally.  They will fuck and propagate themselves into positions of political influence and eventually authority.  At that point you might as well save the pretending and pull your flag down and put theirs up.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:26:13 PM

I don't think there has been much direct impact of these refugees as yet here in the US.

Here is the irony. The Americans started all this trouble, and yet it is the Europeans who are suffering from the migrant influx. The United States is not taking any refugee from Syria. And it is almost impossible for these refugees to travel all the way up to Mexico, and then cross over to the US illegally, due to the Mexican drug war.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:38:55 PM

I want know how is it in your country??
Please state the country you live in, and some problems that are happening right now overthere, and of course your opinion about all this.
Also do you think Is killers are between those refugees? 

There are more than 2 million refugees in my country. Can you even make empathy, do you realize how I feel? This war should be stopped.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:38:25 PM

Are we discussing refugees or illegal economic migrants? Big difference.
Often the line gets blurred. Can OP clarify please.

Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:56:02 PM

This is a great thread topic, thanks for starting it. I think the OP was clear (in the title) that we're talking about Refugees, not illegal immigrants.

It's unsettling to hear that local people are turning to violence and/or discrimination to handle the refugees that are entering their country or town. The Country's Government  needs to take full responsibility with making sure the refugees aren't imposing too much on the locals. Sending 1,400 refugees to a town of 700 sounds  completely irresponsible. That town likely doesn't have enough resources to support an instant tripling of their population.

If the Government  doesn't  step in to keep order we'll continue to hear these stories. Hopefully it gets better soon. Hopefully the refugees can go home to where they likely would prefer to be (without the violence of  course.)

M4rk3tt0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:33:21 PM

It's very difficult to find out if they are refugees or illegal economic migrants because they come without any IDs and they give false credentials to the authorities.
nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:45:18 PM

Sending 1,400 refugees to a town of 700 sounds  completely irresponsible. That town likely doesn't have enough resources to support an instant tripling of their population.

No they where going crazy there is a funny video about it:
She says: Thick Bmw guys(The guy in the Bmw is the guy who just told them they where getting 800 refugees more)
Then a undercover cop pulls her away, and she dislocates something in her arm or shoulder!
https://www.youtube.com/embed/xQWnhQ0Ksyo

And also yesterday in a little town Steenbergen with 23.571 people living there.
They are trying to bring 800 refugees there this happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH73DMzzVow

So that is happening in The Netherlands for now, and I don't know why they try to put them in the little village's here.
I think because they still have a lot of room to build there, compared to the big city's, and they can easily put away a lot of people
Pentax

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:14:58 PM

Here is the irony. The Americans started all this trouble, and yet it is the Europeans who are suffering from the migrant influx. The United States is not taking any refugee from Syria. And it is almost impossible for these refugees to travel all the way up to Mexico, and then cross over to the US illegally, due to the Mexican drug war.

the irony is that the Americans sat Syria out for the most part and are still to blame in the eyes of some.

maybe if they HAD stepped in when Assad started mowing down civilians with his military the situation would be different.  We'll never know at this point what would have been had this or that been done.

it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.  I've said it before on these boards.  I'd rather the US sit this kind of shit out, as trying to be the world's cop is a thankless, expensive job.  No matter the result people are pissed for one reason or another.

I'm sure some people will tell us of proxy wars or some CIA plot in Syria, but the origins of the Syrian uprising and the government response of firing on it's own citizens cannot be laid at the feet of the Americans.

To be sure, the US has stuck its nose into too many places in this fucked up region of the world where it seems like lunatics are at the helm all over the place, but Syria broke itself without any help from anyone, including the US.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:32:59 PM

maybe if they HAD stepped in when Assad started mowing down civilians with his military the situation would be different.  We'll never know at this point what would have been had this or that been done.
we'll never know but the fates of afghanistan iraq and libya give us a good idea

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Pentax

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:02:36 PM

we'll never know but the fates of afghanistan iraq and libya give us a good idea

I find myself agreeing with you on this.  As I've said, I do not think the US should be playing de facto world cop. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: