Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest secret of bitcoin  (Read 4198 times)
bitcrystal (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:41:04 PM

the only reason why i write this was that many guys thinks that the max coins is the maximum of mineable coins. it is a mistake. And many coin creator/owner  exploit this detail to her benefit. To make his coin more valueable.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:52:42 PM

the only reason why i write this was that many guys thinks that the max coins is the maximum of mineable coins. it is a mistake. And many coin creator/owner  exploit this detail to her benefit. To make his coin more valueable.

You are here in a Bitcoin forum. Everything you say can be right with a random Altcoin, but not with Bitcoin. Post your stuff in some of the Altcoin forums around and I bet you will find a lot of people agreeing with you....
You are wrong! End of thread.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:02:07 PM

Think maybe you are talking about altcoins which you can set a coin supply at any level you wish.  As everyone has said bitcoin is 21 and pretty sure if it wasn't this would have been flagged up a long time ago.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:12:23 PM

Nothing new.
That happened to Dogecoin.
But it won't happen to Bitcoin because its design isn't flawed to not respect the Halving God.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:28:25 PM

Huh? Where'd you get that info? Many security experts and programmers have already checked the codr thoroughly and found no such things such as your claims. Roll Eyes

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:36:38 PM

I did not post a discussion i posted a simple fact.
There is not gonna be more than 21 million coins period  "."
Mining will be done sole on transactions when the maximum block count has been reached.

Ofcourse many will stop mining because the rewards might be very low, but thats besides the matter.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:13:11 AM

Bot posting with random noise

neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 07:23:38 AM

dawn my broken english sorry. Not its not true . Its not limited. 21 Millionen Bitcoins is the maximum of coins what you can send on the same time.

for example if you want send a transaction with 21 millionen coins you get a error. But thats not meaning that you can mine more as 21 million amount of coins . I have tested it for past years. I have created a project my first project BitCrystal Unlimited. It has the target that you can have unlimited coins. So i have set the maximum coins on 9999999999 . Ok cool but all mined coins was exceeded the amount. My friend want send me 99999999999999999 coins. But it shows a error message with the content the maximum amount of coins you can send is 9999999999. And i have tested it its true.

The bitcoin can mine unlimited. The statement is only true for pos coins. The coins have a POW/POB limit.

Do you mean that the mining limit of 21 million bitcoins is not true,
and now your revealing it? and your telling that the 21 million btc,
is only the max that you can send to other person. but still miners,
can mine more than 21 million? im so confused to your statement.
Sad or is this what you mean?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:59:02 AM

dawn my broken english sorry. Not its not true . Its not limited. 21 Millionen Bitcoins is the maximum of coins what you can send on the same time.

for example if you want send a transaction with 21 millionen coins you get a error. But thats not meaning that you can mine more as 21 million amount of coins . I have tested it for past years. I have created a project my first project BitCrystal Unlimited. It has the target that you can have unlimited coins. So i have set the maximum coins on 9999999999 . Ok cool but all mined coins was exceeded the amount. My friend want send me 99999999999999999 coins. But it shows a error message with the content the maximum amount of coins you can send is 9999999999. And i have tested it its true.

The bitcoin can mine unlimited. The statement is only true for pos coins. The coins have a POW/POB limit.

yes exactly you can mine more as 21 million coins right.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:20:27 AM

Your statement is wrong and you have not provided anything but Altcoin gibberish.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:41:39 AM

So are you guys actually discussing the stuff OP has written? I have read through his post twice and I haven't understood a single thing! Smiley

yep they are. I'm not surprise though. but lets keep it a secret. 

Most users in the forum who are trying to earn btc doesn't bother about bitcoins having more than 21million or not, difficulties and the hassrate.
Hell with it, those guys just want the price up.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:23:12 PM

Your statement is wrong and you have not provided anything but Altcoin gibberish.

its not wrong i have tested it and when you not believe me my first project where users have my old wallet have the knowledge that the hove more coins as the max coins limit. And then the difficulty is so high as the strong of the miners. If you have a quantum miner then it is not a problem to break the difficulty rule. and its a secret why ? Many users love rare coins and to more rare a coin is , For example 42 coin has a value of 1200 bitcoins. Why the users thinks that the max coin limit is 42. If all users have the knowledge that no limit existed then the coin have not so a high price. Its normal that no limit must exist. Then if no block can mine nobody have the option to can send coins to a person or?

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:31:48 PM

Enough of this already. The hard limit on the mineable coins are 21000000 (rounded from 20999999.7 afaik). If you have a solid proof on where do you see your claims, post it here. Bitcoin is not an alt with which devs can do a ninja edit and mine more coins than the expected limit. It doesn't matter what type of mining method bitcoins has; it doesn't matter if it is PoW, PoS or other algo. It has a limit, period.

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:04:39 PM

Enough of this already. The hard limit on the mineable coins are 21000000 (rounded from 20999999.7 afaik). If you have a solid proof on where do you see your claims, post it here. Bitcoin is not an alt with which devs can do a ninja edit and mine more coins than the expected limit. It doesn't matter what type of mining method bitcoins has; it doesn't matter if it is PoW, PoS or other algo. It has a limit, period.

you can mine more than 21million coins because transaction fees are mined too.
that does not change the fact there never will be more than 21million coins ;-)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:15:40 PM

I think OP try to prove that we can mine more than 21 Million coins, however it's known that's not possible, because this limit of 21 million coins mined is the maximum mined coins. However he try to say that he tested this fact but we don't see really solid proofs
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:18:39 PM

I think OP try to prove that we can mine more than 21 Million coins, however it's known that's not possible, because this limit of 21 million coins mined is the maximum mined coins. However he try to say that he tested this fact but we don't see really solid proofs

Looks like it. Unfortunately for him the 21 million is a hard coded limit. Any changes attempted to this will greatly hurt the trust in bitcoin.

Unless the coins get diluted more, e.g. everybody gets 10 coins for every 1 coin they have, but than the end result would be the same for everybody.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:21:09 PM

The biggest secret that has remained a secret till date is the original identity of SatoshiNakamoto, the founder of Bitcoin protocol and the reference software. It was the first crypto-concurrency and was P2P. Though several people have been speculated to be associated with this name, nobody knows whether Satoshi Nakamoto is a real name or a pseudonym or whether it refers to a single person or a group of persons.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:36:26 PM

OP you need a lot of reading to do. Satoshi didn't design Bitcoin in a way that it would become useless after all the coins are mined, I mean he was a pretty smart guy. So once all the supply is mined, there will still be rewards in form of fees. Even if a lot of people leave to process fees, the ones that stay will get enough reward that it is worth it. Also, consider that by the year 2140 owners of 1 BTC will be a mega elite in Bitcoin wealth, so there will be a lot of people out there with a big incentive to keep their wealth relevant, and running a node will be effortless.
bitcrystal (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:38:11 PM

OP you need a lot of reading to do. Satoshi didn't design Bitcoin in a way that it would become useless after all the coins are mined, I mean he was a pretty smart guy. So once all the supply is mined, there will still be rewards in form of fees. Even if a lot of people leave to process fees, the ones that stay will get enough reward that it is worth it. Also, consider that by the year 2140 owners of 1 BTC will be a mega elite in Bitcoin wealth, so there will be a lot of people out there with a big incentive to keep their wealth relevant, and running a node will be effortless.

yes its right the reason is important for me that everywhere have the knowledge over this detail that not a limit exists for a coin.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓